Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013

       "Do not follow an outer leader piping a hypnotic tune; listen rather to the gentle refrains of your own inner music."

      While it is true that we have, can and will hear music that does touch many places within us the melody that will speak the deepest to our soul is the one that comes from our soul. This is the Song of Spirit that plays eternally and is intricately apart of our Creative Muse. Today's message also speaks on that we never know when our muse will arrive nor depart. True yet, in the same moment, these are a matter of 'whims' or happenstance. Our muse is not capricious nor indecisive. Our Muse responds to our openness. To the way in which we do or do not flow with their presence within us. Open that door and give way to our Muse for, as we do so, we will rediscover our Muse has not 'come along when it decides to'. Rather that the Muse has been waiting for us to Open our Inner Door and has been responding to our Call to come forth to help Co-Create new visions and experiences and expressions. Allow that Song to carry through and be apart our Voice, within our feet as we dance and share in the presence of Love that will always plant new seeds, cultivate growth and signal a new bloom as we are the Gardens that bring new life into existence. Walk, Dance, Sing, Move and Create Love together for as we do we are entering into the presence of the Sacred Divine Muse that is and always will be apart of us. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html#child

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper
      Your card is...

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper

      The message in this card is that you never know when your muse will suddenly arrive and depart. The muse is the spark of creative fire within the higher imagination. It can subtle, fleeting, and tricky to understand. When the Pied Piper appears in your reading, it is time to follow your inner guide, your ingenious and inventive brand of thinking. Do not follow an outer leader piping a hypnotic tune; listen rather to the gentle refrains of your own inner music. Be playful. Dance. Sing. Let your artistic gifts blossom. Pay homage to the creative spirit that leads you forward on the path of life.