Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman September 4, 2013 - - When is it my turn?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      September 4, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show. Join us tonight, at 8PM US central time. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      Have you ever felt like you're helping others and not living your own life? Do you know when you can let go of that responsibility and walk your own path? Have you tried that and find that they have even more problems you need to help them with? That's the topic of this week's Q&A article.

      On another note, I am going through some significant health issues right now, that are more than a little scary and very unsettling. I'll write more about them later, just send me a little peace right now, and some joy, I could really use it. Thank you.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed this week. there was a powerful full moon on August 20, as well as strong, earth-facing solar flares. Whew, no wonder we're all exhausted.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: When Is it My Turn To Be Supported?

      Dear Jennifer:  I have been a healer for such a long time, even before I knew what the word meant. As the one who holds the light for my soul group, I am always there to help them but every time I try to let go and to step away from this role, they always seem to pull me back. Someone has a problem, gets sick, is in need of help, has an accident or a crisis, it seems to never end, and this includes my adult children too. I'm ready to live my own life now, without being so responsible for all of them. When is it my turn to be free of this burden and to live my own life?
      Jennifer's Answer: Congratulations on reaching this fork in the road. Now you just have to choose which path you are going to take, without feeling guilty or shamed by your choice. Your desire to hold light for your soul group is honorable and admirable but they can do their work without your help (although it is easier for them when they have your energy) and you don't need their permission to let them go, you just need to give yourself permission to be free of this burden....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformation for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, September 4, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139