Selacia's Article: New Moon Process & Last Call Divine Changemaker Series

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013

      Selacia's Article:
      New Moon Heart Process
       (use this expanded opportunity for a fresh start!)

      LAST CALL
      Join us for Selacia's Divine Changemaker Series:
      a life-changing interactive course!
      Sept. 8 to Oct. 5 from Anywhere You Are
      (first email Sept. 8, first group call Sept. 14)

      DC banner small

      Dear friends,
      With our new moon on the 5th, here's a helpful process to help you get a fresh start in your life. We still sit in quite challenging energies, so increasing levels of skill and conscious presence are required to navigate successfully. If you relate to any this - or someone you care about does - please read this article with a new moon heart process and suggestions for understanding the messages from your heart. After the article, too, are highlights of my 4-week interactive Divine Changemaker Series - designed with specific tools to help you advance spiritually, discover your fuller purpose, and have more loving relationships in the process. Please see the course information below - check in with your heart to see how it resonates, and visit the website for details and registration now. We start our course with the first email on Sept. 8 (timed activities include 4 weekly group calls with guided process by The Council of 12:  Sept. 14, 21, 28 and Oct. 5. Set up a free pre-course call with me soon to explore how this could be your perfect next step! Thank you for sharing this.
      Love and light - Selacia

        heart
      New Moon Heart Process
      by Selacia

      The new moon on the 5th offers an expanded opportunity to get a fresh start in your life.

      Relationships and conscious relating are the watchwords for your fresh start - whether you want more career success, more confidence expressing yourself, more harmony with others, or more financial abundance. You will have more of everything you want - including love - as you address how you relate to yourself, others, and the world.

      This is especially true with this month's new moon. These are intense times, to be sure. In this energy cycle, don't be surprised if you feel tense, self-critical, or critical of others. It may be difficult to feel compassion when you are rocked to your core with uncertainty or simply wanting things to be different than they are.

      Compassion, though, will be required to successfully navigate the windy path ahead. Compassion is generated within your own heart as you apply love to painful situations and feelings of powerlessness. It's a quality that you develop over lifetimes, learning to reflect and pause before passing judgment and reacting. Right now, the world needs your compassion in order to shift into a higher vibrational way of being focused on the heart and love. You need it, too, for your own enlightenment.

      Staying in Your Heart

      The most important thing you can do this week is stay in your heart. That's easier said than done, of course. Part of the dilemma is even knowing when you are truly in your heart, and then knowing what messages to pay attention to as you hear your heart speaking. It can be tricky, partly because you have both a wounded heart and an awakening heart. Your wounded heart will speak from your pain, potentially putting you in angry reaction mode or catalyzing your self-doubt or self-destructive tendencies. Your awakening heart will speak in present time, as an adult who is conscious and awake to life.

      The heart intelligence process below will give you a useful tool for this week's new moon.

      Heart Intelligence Process for This Week's New Moon

      First, be sure to ground your energy. To be fully in your heart, you must be grounded in your body. One way to ground: stand up, feet flat on the floor, imagine that red energy comes up through your feet and into your body from the ground below, and stay with it for a minute or so to visualize the red energy circulating everywhere.

      Second, center yourself in your heart with some deep breathing. Imagine your energy focused on your heart.

      Third, if you have been feeling tense, anxious, angry, or any other negative emotion, with your mind set aside these feelings and become still. If you have been worried about something or if you have been over-thinking a situation, with your mind set aside those thoughts and become still. Breathe in and out a few times.

      Fourth, pick a topic of concern and ask your heart to speak to you about solutions, alternative perspectives, and spirit's view of things. Pause with a breath and be still to actively listen for your heart's response.

      Fifth, as you begin to receive input from your heart, check in to discern what part of your heart is speaking - is it the wounded heart or is it the awakening heart? Sometimes you could receive a response that is a combination of the two, so continue to question until you feel confident that what you are hearing is your awakening heart. Remember to ask questions if something is unclear.

      Sixth, when complete with the communication, write down what you received. This will help you to reflect more later on, receiving even more helpful wisdom.

      Seventh, consider putting your heart communications by your bed to reflect on ahead of sleep. Then pay attention to new insights you receive over the coming days.

      More on these themes at Selacia.com and EarthsPivotalYears.com

      Copyright 2013 by Selacia * All Rights Reserved * Selacia.com EarthsPivotalYears.com

      LAST Call!

      Join us for Selacia's 9/8 to 10/5 Divine Changemaker Series
      - Space is Limited to a Select Group of Divine Changemakers Across the World -

      5 Things You Will Receive

      1. Discover your authentic voice and express it in the world, catalyzing positive forward momentum needed to fulfill your life purpose
      2. Develop more trust in yourself and your own answers to life questions, feeling more comfortable and less anxious about changes happening within you and in the world
      3. Become more skilled with creating from a multidimensional perspective - allowing you to thrive and be in joy, even when life circumstances are challenging
      4. Receive more input from spirit, during your day and in dreamtime - over time becoming more visual, clairvoyant, more clairaudient
      5. Have a more tangible connection with spirit and expanded intuition - giving you profound, timely, and helpful insights about your life direction

      More Info - Registration
      Please check out the link below to learn more, discover what people from previous courses said, and register to be with us on these dates - Sept. 8 to Oct. 5

      Bonus
      Fill out the form on the website with 3 questions and set up a free introductory call with Selacia - to discuss the Divine Changemaker Series and how it can be the perfect next step for you now!

      Bring a Friend Discount
      Register with a friend and each of you receive a $50 discount!

      Blue Rose
      Coming soon - other workshops including regular Council of 12 global meditations on Sept. 21, Nov. 2, Dec. 7. Schedule.

      Stay in touch with Selacia - you may connect with me through emails, private DNA healing sessions, astrology life readings, and events, and via my Facebook pages: Selacia Sel (personal profile), 'Selacia, The Council of 12,' and 'Explore Living Fragrances with Selacia.' To receive ongoing articles and updates - including my annual predictions message - please join my mailing list at Selacia.com.
      heart

      Selacia & The Council of 12 | Selacia | Communication for Transformation | 171 Pier Avenue #284 | Santa Monica | CA | 90405