Kundalini Spirit: Leaving out of Healing or Running from Fear

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013

      WordPress.com
      kundalinispirit posted: "As we proceed through as spiritual journeys, we need to distinguish when we are healing our emotional wounds to outgrow our past and leaving it behind, and when we are running away from our circumstances of fear created by our egos.   The reason this "

      New post on Kundalini Spirit

      Leaving out of Healing or Running from Fear

      by kundalinispirit
      tumblr_mmx171U6x31rqe8tbo1_500
      As we proceed through as spiritual journeys, we need to distinguish when we are healing our emotional wounds to outgrow our past and leaving it behind, and when we are running away from our circumstances of fear created by our egos.   The reason this distinction is important is that when we run away out of fear will only bring is the same situation again as we have failed to learn our life lessons arising under those circumstances.
      I want to share with you what I have experience since healing my emotional wounds from my childhood abuse.  When we heal our emotional wounds in our painbody, the yearning, longing, fear, anger, resentment, etc. will no longer arise emotionally within us, even when you encounter the same situation.  Let me explain.  In the past when I encountered someone who reminded of my past relationship with my father, my painbody will be triggered.  There are certain men I encounter who will illicit these emotions.  I would then run away in terrible fear, avoiding these individuals at all cost terrified that my fears being triggered again within my painbody.
      When we are healed emotionally from these wounds, we will encounter the same individuals, feel their energy, and even interact with them, and will feel neutral that this interaction is neither good nor bad.  It just is.  In other words, you will feel the same way whether they are there or not.  This neutral feeling will feel like detachment or even indifference, and is an indicator of recovery.
      When we run away out of fear of a person or situation, the yearning, longing, fear, anger, resentment, etc. will remain within us no matter how far we run.  The other unfortunate things about running away out of fear is that we will still attract the same again, as we have not healed the wounds that attract those individuals.  May you find healing within, Brooke (Copyright 2013 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved)
      kundalinispirit | September 4, 2013 at 10:05 am | Categories: ascension | URL: http://wp.me/p3jMw3-1Q3
      Comment   See all comments

      http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/leaving-out-of-healing-or-running-from-fear/