Solar Level Activation | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 11:35 PM

      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

      Dear Shay,
      Archangel Metatron's latest Capsule of Wisdom is now available!
      Solar Level Activation
      New Workshop Listed for London 7th September Click Here
      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie

      Capsule No

      Solar Level Activation
      For Strengthening Body and Light
      With Archangel Metatron
      3rd September 2013
      Archangel Metatron brings forth an activation connected with and working with the Solar Level vibrations, Helios and Vesta and the Solar Level Angels. Archangel Metatron in this capsule encourages you to strengthen your physical and energetic bodies, to stabilise your being, amplify your light and receive the consciousness of the Solar Level light. Archangel Metatron wishes to assist and support your physical body in these times of advanced and enhanced light anchoring and activation.

      Capsule No

          Reconnecting with your Inner Power

      With Archangel Metatron
      17th August 2013
      Archangel Metatron speaks of connecting into your inner power as a process of expressing the divine Creator through your being and manifesting all that is the Creator within your reality. Archangel Metatron shares how you can connect with your inner power, gaining a deeper understanding of your inner power as well as guiding you in a meditation of connection with and empowerment of your inner power and ability to access your inner power.

      Capsule No

      Speaking Your Truth

      With Archangel Metatron
      5th August 2013

      Archangel Metatron focuses upon enhancing your ability to speak your truth in this Capsule of Wisdom. He describes the purpose of the throat chakra and what it actually means to speak your truth. Archangel Metatron encourages you to release unneeded energies connected to speaking your truth while assisting you in healing and reforming your throat chakra supported by the Creator.

      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment
      With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      London Workshop
      7th September 2013

      A Powerful Angelic Journey of Activations, Exploration and New Angelic Frequencies
      Permit yourself to journey through the Angelic  Dimensions with Mother Mary and Archangel Michael guiding your way. Enjoy a day immersed in the angelic frequencies of the Creator to heal, rejuvenate, enlighten, empower and awaken your inner sacred essence.
      Embodiment of the Creator's vibrations is now becoming immensely vital within your reality. In this new era you can allow yourself the space to truly experience and discover the Creator through your incarnation on the Earth. The Angelic Kingdom hold the pure vibrations of the Creator's heart chakra, they can awaken sacred unknown truths from within your being as well as inspiring a magnitude of shifts and transformations.
      Let yourself embody the angelic vibrations of the Creator by realising your angelic chakras, activating your angelic star gates within your energetic systems, attuning your being to all angelic dimensions, receiving downloads of Angelic consciousness while experiencing the rainbow spectrum healing elixir of the Angelic Kingdom. Discover new Angelic beings who present themselves in service.
      For a long time now we have felt the presence of the Angelic Kingdom with us as we walk the Earth, but in this new era what can they share with us and show us on the inner planes so that we may deepen our understanding of the angelic kingdom and their role in our ascension paths? New dimensions and ashrams are opening up within the angelic kingdom to accelerate ascension and bring forth heightened vibrations and chambers of concentrated awakening for us to experience. The Angelic Kingdom wish to remind you of their presence, their world and to demonstrate the shifts that have occurred within their dimensions.
      Mother Mary known also as an Archangel, divinely as one with Archangel Raphael often represents the angelic kingdom, working closely with their energies and healing vibrations. Archangel Michael holds the powerful vibrations of protection and divine will for the angelic kingdom and humanity. Both, Mother Mary and Archangel Michael invite you to experience a sacred journey of Angelic embodiment with and through the dimensions of the Angelic Kingdom through meditation, activations and sound.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD