Pleiadedolphininfos: Anrita Melchizedek ~ The Sacred Cosmic Fire of Purification ~ Message of the Elders

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013

      The Sacred Cosmic Fire of Purification ~ Message from the Elders
      Mp3 download http://pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads
      Co-created by Anrita Melchizedek

      Welcome, sweet ones, it gives us great pleasure to be with you in this Now in this month of September as you experience the sacred Cosmic Fire of Purification. In its simplest form, sweet ones, this is the expansion of Light within the physical body, or rather, an Initiation of Spiritual Light, which allows you as the physical vessels of Light, as these sacred transfiguring flames of Divine Love, to carry out the Will of the Divine to co-create Heaven on Earth ~ and it is the intention of God’s Light that directs and guides you in your everyday life ~ purifying the physical, the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual bodies.

      So let us start, sweet ones, by surrounding you now in these beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold Flames of Purification. The Flames of Purification have been experienced through the four elements of air, water, earth, and fire, and through each religion for eons of time, and it is these rituals of purification that take you into a deeper sense of your connection to the Divine, sweet ones. And over this month of September you can bring a focus to a greater level of your own purification, to a greater level of the spiritual Light that you hold within your bodies as these transfiguring flames of Divine Love. This purification process is experienced too through the energetic cleansing of your homes, of the physical bodies through energizing food and exercise, and of the emotional bodies through the removing of particular obstacles, allowing you to go into the shadows as Source Light; allowing you to embrace the shadow aspects of yourselves, allowing you to truly see with your Master Eyes, as to what it is you need to shift and change within yourselves to create harmonious and balanced relationships with those around you. It is a time too, sweet ones, as you align deeper into your spiritual purpose, you do so with greater clarity, you do so with deeper understanding, with compassion and with Love. This month of September, from a ritual perspective of purification, starts through Rosh Hashanah, which begins on Wednesday September 4th, and is amplified by the New Moon on September 5th. During the 48 hours of Rosh Hashanah, individual and collective destiny is planted in seed form and unfolds throughout the year through the Spiritual Light of Mother/Father God in selfless service to the Divine. And this energy of Purification, sweet ones, allows you to truly see this shift in consciousness and change that is occurring on both a personal and planetary level.

      Read more »

      Dear Ones,
      All of life is experiencing Year One of New Life Awakening on Earth. Throughout these past weeks you have been activated by the new codes for this awakening within the Sacred Geometry emblazoned across the starry realms. This Sacred Geometry acts as a Divine Matrix permeating the energy fields within and around the Earth and is coded with the Blueprint of Divine Perfection. As you align with this blueprint through the Sacred Geometry within your Light-body field, you may feel the pieces click together within you like an etheric Rubik’s Cube.
      This Divine Matrix holds the shape of Tetrahedrons superimposed on each other to create the Merkaba, the Star Tetrahedron, the sacred geometry in which your Light-body ascends.This most amazing and beautiful shape actually rotates in perfect directions simultaneously creating Wholeness and Unity Consciousness as a field of being. These frequencies also activate the Torus regenerating field around your heart to unify the field of Divine Perfection within you. Multi-dimensionality has become your baseline.
      Read more »

      320px-Lighthouse_in_fogAn armada of ships is sailing on the oceans but no one sees the promised land as the fog does not allow that.  Still they all are convinced to be alone on the seas of their truth. They have the power over all and are invincible. The ships even occasionally bump into each other and have a skirmish or battle.  Still they think to be alone on the seas and to be the ones that will be having it their way.
      The last push and shove is taking place now. Not only on a personal level your needing to integrate and let go of your polarities also on macro level it does. Your old duality bits need to be flushed down into oblivion. It is shown  in your vivid and lucid  dreams, the feelings and emotions popping up, it all is that what just is still circling around the neutral zone and needs to be landed their.  Physical troubles, aches, pains of all sorts and seeing things in your surroundings clear or still battle it is that what is going on now.
      Read more »

      Andy:

      Another question that I have is: there are a lot of channellings and different things out there that talk about the collective Ascension, that there is also a collective Ascension in addition to an individual Ascension and that a certain threshold percent that needs to be reached for the collective to ascend. Is that true and does the collective need to ascend before the individual can ascend or in other words can I ascend and then the collective may later follow if I am ready? And what has to happen for the collective as one consciousness on Earth, on Gaia to ascend? Can you maybe give some clarity on that?

      Saint Germain:

      Yes. In order for the collective to be able to ascend, each and individual needs to be ascended first because as you ascend individually, you are making it more possible for the collective to ascend along. And this because each and everyone of you are connected to the collective and you are a part of this collective. You can see this as a beautiful puzzle. Envision this puzzle as being the collective. The more pieces of the puzzle are colored green so to speak, like we use green and red, red for not ready and green for ready. The more pieces of this puzzle are colored green, the more the collective is ready to pass this threshold and the more individuals are ascending, the more Gaia is able to awaken in this new reality and to share this new reality with each and everyone of you.

      So yes Andrew and my dear friends, an individual process of Ascension is needed first in order to lift up the entire planet of Gaia and the collective with you. So if you ascend individually first, you go through the Ascension portal and back and you do this continuously; you go back and forth to adapt to the new energies. You come back to ground them into the collective world you are living in, so that energy that you have absorbed during your ascension process can be grounded into Gaia and as it is grounded into Gaia, the collective will absorb this as well and activate this in the heart. The more individuals are doing that, the more the collective is absorbing and activating. The more new souls are being awakened and reborn in this awakening.
      Read more »
      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
      My child, I give you in my messages pieces of advice and information about how your universe and the life therein really works. It is now alone on yourself to implement them into your life. Nobody can take away this responsibility and the work on this from you. What use has a workout plan in sports for you when you ignore it? None. I give you a workout plan for your life to your disposal; it is your free will to follow it or not. You have but asked for it and what you do with it is in your own responsibility my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

      Greetings beloved ones, I am LYRA from the Pleiades and I come to speak on behalf of my peoples. At this time upon and within the planet earth many are in transition and moving into balance and wholeness, we as your fellow brothers and sisters of LIGHT now speak directly to you and with you.  More will now unfold upon and within planet earth that will begin to support ALL that has been guided through our channel, for many are still not accepting of their stellar origins. We embrace the New Earth energetic frequencies that now exist around and through you and we send you much love at this time. For ALL will unfold and ALL will now begin to manifest in TRUTH as you begin to work and align with said New Earth energetic frequencies.
      For our children incarnate into human form the New Earth energies will allow them to BREATHE and to BE, the old “3d” earth frequencies worked against our children in their human form and saw many fall to the emotions of those around them. As the heart space begins to repair and strength returns to the human vehicle then the blossoming of our children in human form will begin to manifest. For they walk in the LIGHT of TRUTH at all times and the old earth has sought to prevent them understanding why they are here and what they are here to BE.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google