Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Tarot: Wisdom Guide ~ Third Eye

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Each moment that we receive new information and teachings they are reflecting our openness to growth, our willingness to change and expand our horizons, as well as to hone the abilities and gifts within us. Each of those are reflecting a deeper mirror of how we are consciously choosing to step into enlightenment and dive into insights. Both those renewed and new. That is apart of how we transform, evolve and ascend. Recognizing, acknowledging and embracing life and all of the wonders that present itself. Those are responding to that inner bloom and opening taking place within us. Our abilities have grown and we are ready to move into a new stage to hone them, enhance them and expand upon them. Every soul on this planet has many gifts and abilities. Some may choose not to acknowledge them, use them, or deny that they are there yet they are. Continue to listen to that inner prompt and nudge for this Divine Voice works together in tandem with those who walk with you both physically and spiritually, seen and unseen. Trust in the process and trust in YOU. Our intuitive abilities are strong and are 'knocking upon the door' to open and be apart of transforming knowledge into wisdom. That as well mirrors how we are transforming ourselves and becoming more confident, compassionate, strong and loving. These benefit ourselves and one another as we are aligning ourselves with Spirit, Source or however we describe this Divine Presence that resides within us and that we reside within that Divine Presence. Let us give ourselves permission to manifest fully, love unconditionally and embrace life with a passion. As we do that we leap and dive into new levels and we become Co-Creators of our experiences as we make, open and step through the doors that ushers in new levels of enlightenment, life and love. *:x lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image