Pleiadedolphininfos: Andy Bojarski ~ My Higher Self: The Christ Consciousness is Now Anchored on Mother Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      mahalaBy Admin on behalf of Mahala, on September 1st, 2013
      Guest article By Dorene Carrel
      September is highlighted by the dynamic t-square pattern formed by Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto. Last month Venus joined this planetary trio. This time Mercury, the planet of communication, joins them to form a cardinal grand cross.  This will likely cause a quickening effect for both world and personal events, as we are challenged to process more information and make important decisions. Pluto turns direct this month, which increases our sense of power dynamics and encourages us to take a deeper approach.  The Autumn Equinox, on September 22, is always a significant turning point for contemplating new beginnings.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Uploaded  on 1 September 2013 by pearls2u
      Meline LaFont told me she had a message from Lord Metatron who wanted to make contact with me as “Boots on the Ground” so to say to channel that level of energy into Mother Earth and Humanity at this time. It turns out this was my OWN personal “missing link” in my connecting back to Prime Creator. What unfolded was quite majical. This video is full of LIGHT ENCODINGS for ALL who need them at this time.
      Notice the energies behind me as well as the strange thing that Skype did as Metatron came through Meline Lafont. At the same time, my head gets pulled back and there is a transfer of encodings into me and my field as Meline is channeling Lord Metatron. I turns out that Lord Metatron IS my higher self between Archangel Michael and Prime Creator…. and that was my missing link. Many of us are of the same lineage if you are of Archangel Michael.
      Read more »

      http://awakeningtohigherlove.com

      imagesYou are entering a time and space where co creation will be the norm.  Oneness will overcome individualism.  Your creations will be created in groups as your soul families are reaching and finding each other.
      These are such glorious times.  You will be manifesting your co-creations in the times ahead.  What do you want to create?  How do you want to live?  The love that is currently flowing on Mother Earth is amazing.  There is so much love that is affecting every soul at this time.
      Your energies and anchoring of the incoming energies are truly having a tremendous impact on the collective consciousness.  You are to be commended as all of heaven is seeing this.  You are truly the beings of light that are beaming this light and love on Mother Earth and anchoring this beautiful and needed energy.
      Read more »

      http://awakeningtohigherlove.com

      Q. 46. What is energy healing based on?
      A.  The structure of the human body.
      Q. 47.  What does the unseen energy body do?
      A.  It interpenetrates the visible physical body.
      Q. 48. Does the unseen energy body extend beyond the visible physical body?
      A.  Yes.
      Q. 49. What is another word for the unseen energy body?
      A.  The etheric body.
      Q. 50.  How deep does the etheric body extend beyond the visible physical body?
      A.  4-5 inches
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google