Support from the Angelic Kingdom by Archangel Michael | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013

      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

      Dear Friends,
      This week's channelled message is from Archangel Michael sharing insights for support from the Angelic Kingdom.
      New Workshop Listed for London 7th September Click Here
      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie

                 Read Online
      Support from the Angelic Kingdom by Archangel Michael
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson-29-08-13- www.omna.org
      As Angelic beings we are aware of the shifts, activations and integrations that occur upon all levels of your being and the numerous levels of the Earth’s being. We understand this time upon Earth to be somewhat stressful within certain areas of your being as your spiritual ascension accelerates maybe causing patches of confusion, stress, discomfort and the seeking for greater truth. The energy vibrations anchoring into the Earth, through your being and activating from within your being are far beyond anything you have previously experienced. Their intensity and frequency are immense as the waves of light are designed to create accelerated activation of the truth of the Creator. No longer can false energies, consciousness or manifestation exist in this new era and dimension, everything that is no longer needed within your being and within your reality is being cleansed, purified and released.
      Each time you raise your energy vibration or grasp a moment of enlightenment you are encouraging purification within your being. It could be likened to a scan that takes place with each step of enhanced awareness, which erases all that doesn’t resonate or align with the new awareness. This scan of the entire being purifies you and allows you to completely embody the new awareness. At this time of ascension you may not even value the new awareness you obtain, the guidance you follow and the sparks of remembrance or familiarity but each, whether large or small, has a strong and powerful impact upon the overall awareness of your being.
      Many people ask me if their efforts as a light worker upon the Earth really make a difference to the ascension of humanity and Mother Earth. In light of the wisdom I have just shared, my answer to you is that each time you support, heal, love or have an inspired divine awareness you are encouraging  a deep purification for the entire Earth and all of humanity. In the same way that we could imagine a whole body scan to dissolve impurities and align everything with the new awareness, you are encouraging all that is not of a similar energetic frequency and vibration to be raised into a more enlightened consciousness. The light you share, the healing and release processes you move through, encourage all around you to align to a similar or higher frequency and so you are a part of a major network of light working to align all to the source, soul and essence of the Creator whatever form the Creator may take. We wish for you to know that everything you do when connected into , bathing and radiating the light of the Creator will always be of service to the Creator, however small or large. You constantly have the love and support of the Angelic Kingdom. Whatever you achieve even if it is just to sit in peace, you can ask us to magnify and enhance the influence that your moment of sacred connection with the Creator has upon the Earth and humanity, spreading and sharing further light.
      It is my wish to share with you some gifts of connection, consciousness and wisdom to support you; these gifts come with love from the inner planes and heavens.
      Earth Angel Lovanda exists and works at the outskirts of the Earth’s auric field; she is an Angel filled with love and able to see the larger picture of all that is occurring upon and even within the Earth. She supports the anchoring of powerful ascension light waves from the universe in gently permeating the Earth and humanity. An Angel of tremendous expansion, Lovanda wishes to be of service to you. You may allow yourself to exist in a capsule of Lovanda’s love; her love is immensely pure as it is untainted by negativity, ego or even the physicality of the Earth. She has the ability to demonstrate to you the expansion, freedom and limitless vibration of love as well as returning you to your true essence, as if allowing you to see the beauty of the jewel within your being. She has the ability to move your consciousness beyond your physical body into a space of pure love for healing, rejuvenation and shifts to take place within your entire being. This is a beau tiful experience when you feel you need to shift from the material reality into the light reality of your truth. Simply ask and call upon Earth Angel Lovanda to join you in meditation. Ask to be surrounded in a Capsule of Lovanda’s Love and just allow yourself to experience as you breathe deeply, especially focusing upon the expansion, freedom and limitless vibration of love.
      Many of the Angels carry within their energy sacred Angelic symbols which can act as keys of awakening for your being. Different Angels work with different and diverse aspects and qualities of the Creator. Depending on the qualities they recognise within themselves the Angels can hold powerful symbols which act as keys and codes for your ascension process and integration with the Creator. Whether you wish for healing, upliftment, magnification or any kind of support you can first become aware of exactly what you require, for example, you may wish to experience or embody more joy.  With your intention, call upon the most appropriate Angel to join you in your meditation as you breathe deeply, an Angel which holds the quality that you desire. Then ask the Angel to share with you a symbol of the quality, such as a symbol of joy, allow yourself to hold the intention of receiving. The symbol will be a simple pattern that you can draw upon your body; it may be as simple as a circle or a spiral. Place your left hand or a finger on your right arm and with flow imprint or draw the symbol imagining the light of the Angel flowing through you and into your left hand into your right arm. Let yourself then draw the same symbol upon your left arm, your chest or heart chakra and anywhere else you feel guided to. Allow yourself to be in a deep meditative state with your eyes closed as you achieve this practice. You are integrating the quality of the Angel into your physical reality and activating it from within your being. This is a powerful upliftment for your being and a communion with the Angelic Kingdom. As I stated earlier, we, the Angelic Kingdom are always waiting to support and assist you, through the power of our love.
      The Angelic Kingdom can also assist you in moving your entire being into the new energies of this era and becoming settled within the new vibration, or they can assist you in moving into new appropriate energy in certain areas of your reality. Whatever you wish to focus upon the Angels can assist you in this way. First there is simply a need to understand whether you wish to move your entire being into the new ascension energies so that you can digest and embody them or whether you wish to move a certain aspect of your being or reality into a new energy. This would mean that you are opening up this part of your being and reality so that more light can flow to dissolve any blockages or hindrance. Then call upon my energies, Archangel Michael, to be of service to you. Take time to breathe my energies into your being thus allow us to integrate, exist as one and co create. With your intention, imagine that I place before you a large crystal bowl of the most sacred Angelic liqu id light which holds within its vibration the new energies you wish to receive and activate within your being. Allow yourself to prepare for a ceremony, remember that you are responsible for your own spiritual growth but have an abundance of support from your guides, the Angelic Kingdom, your Soul, Soul Group and Creator. With your intention, allow yourself to speak words that state that you are allowing yourself to move completely into a new vibration of energy guided by your soul. Allow yourself to bless yourself and your transition, whatever you may wish it to be as you witness yourself consciously connecting with the new vibrations of light available to you around and within, so that you are suspended in light.  Once you have completed your ceremony and words, cup your hands as if creating a cup to pour the sacred Angelic Liquid Light over your head and entire being. Physically make the gestures of bathing yourself in the light and allow yourself to be conscious of yourself moving forward into a brighter new light and emerging as a brighter new light. You can then breathe in this new appropriate light for you. I will be there to support and protect you every step of the way.
      My greatest intention was to bring forth support for your entire being, please accept the tremendous love and support I share with you now.
      With Love and Support,
      Archangel Michael

      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment
      With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      London Workshop
      7th September 2013

      A Powerful Angelic Journey of Activations, Exploration and New Angelic Frequencies
      Permit yourself to journey through the Angelic  Dimensions with Mother Mary and Archangel Michael guiding your way. Enjoy a day immersed in the angelic frequencies of the Creator to heal, rejuvenate, enlighten, empower and awaken your inner sacred essence.
      Embodiment of the Creator's vibrations is now becoming immensely vital within your reality. In this new era you can allow yourself the space to truly experience and discover the Creator through your incarnation on the Earth. The Angelic Kingdom hold the pure vibrations of the Creator's heart chakra, they can awaken sacred unknown truths from within your being as well as inspiring a magnitude of shifts and transformations.
      Let yourself embody the angelic vibrations of the Creator by realising your angelic chakras, activating your angelic star gates within your energetic systems, attuning your being to all angelic dimensions, receiving downloads of Angelic consciousness while experiencing the rainbow spectrum healing elixir of the Angelic Kingdom. Discover new Angelic beings who present themselves in service.
      For a long time now we have felt the presence of the Angelic Kingdom with us as we walk the Earth, but in this new era what can they share with us and show us on the inner planes so that we may deepen our understanding of the angelic kingdom and their role in our ascension paths? New dimensions and ashrams are opening up within the angelic kingdom to accelerate ascension and bring forth heightened vibrations and chambers of concentrated awakening for us to experience. The Angelic Kingdom wish to remind you of their presence, their world and to demonstrate the shifts that have occurred within their dimensions.
      Mother Mary known also as an Archangel, divinely as one with Archangel Raphael often represents the angelic kingdom, working closely with their energies and healing vibrations. Archangel Michael holds the powerful vibrations of protection and divine will for the angelic kingdom and humanity. Both, Mother Mary and Archangel Michael invite you to experience a sacred journey of Angelic embodiment with and through the dimensions of the Angelic Kingdom through meditation, activations and sound.
      Book in Advance

      Capsule No

          Reconnecting with your Inner Power

      With Archangel Metatron
      17th August 2013
      Archangel Metatron speaks of connecting into your inner power as a process of expressing the divine Creator through your being and manifesting all that is the Creator within your reality. Archangel Metatron shares how you can connect with your inner power, gaining a deeper understanding of your inner power as well as guiding you in a meditation of connection with and empowerment of your inner power and ability to access your inner power.

      Capsule No

      Speaking Your Truth

      With Archangel Metatron
      5th August 2013

      Archangel Metatron focuses upon enhancing your ability to speak your truth in this Capsule of Wisdom. He describes the purpose of the throat chakra and what it actually means to speak your truth. Archangel Metatron encourages you to release unneeded energies connected to speaking your truth while assisting you in healing and reforming your throat chakra supported by the Creator.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD