Aluna Joy: Evolving the Path

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .

      EVOLVING FROM THE "ME"
      TO THE "US" PATH.
      With help from Archangel Michael, The Star Elders, Jeshua, and other Ascended Masters through messenger Aluna Joy Yaxkin.
      From the The Tor, Glastonbury, England on 7/15/13 - Message #1

      .
      The following is the first message that we received in Avalon ~ The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within ~ that took place over several huge grand astrological trines in July 2013. You can find our other messages on our website at www.alunajoy.com under the "Articles for Personal and Planetary Transformation" link. It might be a good idea to read them in order as each message builds upon the previous one. We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know that the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for others as well. The the Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. So as you read this, you might want to imagine that you are with us. Also, always view the photos on the website that we share, as photos also hold some energy of the sites.
      .
      This morning we had our opening circle in London. We then hopped onto our Avalon Bus - yes, that was the actual name of our bus company and we headed towards Glastonbury. Close to Stonehenge, we stopped by the ancient site of Woodhenge and received some very much needed grounding. From here we went on to Glastonbury to Archangel Michael's site called The Tor.

      Archangel Michael really loves it here. He is with every one of us anyway, but he really, really likes this Tor. It is a good vantage point for him to protect and serve the entire Avalon area. Okay, Archangel Michael and the Star Elders are going to share what has been going on with us today.

      Earlier today, we were in Woodhenge, a place where the energy spiraled deep down into the Earth, and this grounded us. We took a lot of time to anchor an umbilical cord really deep into Mother Earth. Now we are way up on a hilltop, and we are being tethered to the stars. This energy is moving straight up into the cosmos into the Great Central Sun. This energy is connecting us, the Earth and The Tor to the Great Central Sun, like an umbilical cord. Though faint, Woodhenge also felt like a navel spot on the Earth. The Earth is constantly being re-born from these navel spots.

      In Native American culture and in many different countries, there are places they consider the navel of the Earth. The Star Elders are showing me that these navels points (which are arranged around the planet in a grid-like form) are in very specifically areas of the Earth to bring mass together to create the planets. We are creating a New Earth right now and new bodies that will be free of limitations and illness. Also, abundance won't be an issue. We won't have "the lacks."

      From Inca traditions we learn that in every dimension there are many laws of nature to which we are bound to adhere. The universe loves us, so these laws of nature are for our protection. The lower the dimension, the more laws of nature there are. When we are less evolved, we could harm ourselves without the loving restricting laws. Therefore, we are more restricted in lower dimensions because of our lower level of consciousness. This is not a judgment; it's from the Universe's loving desire to protect us. As we raise up our consciousness, many laws of nature will fall away, and we will become freer and more responsible. Meanwhile, in the 3-D world there are 48 natural laws that keep us safe.

      The more we raise ourselves up, the more those 48 laws become a burden and feel like a restriction to us. We begin to feel held back and limited. This is how the universe knows when we are ready for a shift of ages and higher dimensions. These times trigger spiritual renaissances, and we are in one right now. In these spiritual renaissances, we start working to raise ourselves in consciousness. When we do, we create a shift of an age. Then the laws of nature are reduced in number. When we fully enter the next level of consciousness, there will be only 24 laws. So there will be half the number of laws that we are living with right now.

      This morning the Star Elders wanted to make sure we were really grounded and anchored for this process. Thank you, Marcus, for taking us to Woodhenge because I never would have considered this. It was just perfect because we needed to ground ourselves first, and we got our feet on the ground. This is a critical time when all we experience is brought down into the physical body and anchored to the Earth. The time is over when we float up into the heavens and bliss out. It is time to get real and bring the experience here. We need to feel it, and get our essence down into our bodies. So today we went to the center of the Earth (at Woodhenge), and now we are going to the center of the sky (at The Tor), and it's just perfect.

      So now we are tethered between a new world that is emerging and the cosmos that's creating it. We are the new creators and are receiving more freedoms than ever before. We have been feeling fuzzed out and unanchored in the last six months, since December 22, 2012. This is because there is a huge part of us that has already left and is in now in this new dimension. We are actually creating this new world now as we speak, and that's why we can feel so vulnerable. We might have panic attacks; we might have bad dreams. We are kind of split in half because part of us, our higher self, is out with a whole new construction team of Light Beings in the ethers creating this new world. Oddly enough, when we say it's out there, up there, it's really not. It's right here, right now.
      READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE
      http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-july17.html
      .
      .
      When I begin to use these essences . . . this is what I would do . . . I highly suggest beginning with The Holy Grail Essence - the Divine Essence of Mother Mary imparting Holy Forgiveness and Love, with a direct link to Source. Next, I would use the St. Nectan’s Glen essence to further the forgiveness process, and to enter into a deep state of prayer. I would follow this by adding Stonehenge to anchor our link and bring balance between the Earth and the cosmos. Then I think I will be ready for the New Earth Codes ~ The Flower of Life ~ Merkaba Crop Circle. Lastly, I would finish the entire process with Opening a Star Portal to the New World from Praying Hands of Mary. Then there are many other sacred site essences that we can use to build upon this new foundation. But as always, use these essences as your heart calls you to . . . together, or one at a time. Listen to your heart. Each path is different, but the destination is the same.
      PS.... We are still not done in Avalon... Kilmartin Valley, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, and the Outer Hebrides islands and Callanish are calling us... time to go DEEPER into the mystery and wisdom. Write us if you want to be on the alert list for
      Scotland 2014 and 2015 Ireland.
      Radiant Blessings to all ~ Aluna Joy
      .

      ENGLAND & SCOTLAND ESSENCES
      The Avalon Essence Series

      The Holy Grail Essence ~ Chalice Well
      The Divine Essence of Mother Mary imparting Holy Forgiveness and Love, with a direct link to Source.
      As soon as we entered Chalice Well for our early morning, private visit, some of us were in tears before we even got past the front gate. Once inside, we were greeted my Mother Mary who was with a group of Holy Women. She offered us forgiveness on our behalf, for the many transgressions upon us, or judgments that we hold against ourselves. She could see, even with great effort on our part, we had not been able to let go or forgive ourselves and others for uncountable transgressions. These are burdens that we do not have to carry anymore. This essence encourages us to live as divine expressions of God as it will wash away lingering self-doubts and old blocks that keep us from manifesting our true divine selves. It is nothing short of PURE LOVE. It will help us to realize our inner dreams and visions which, when made manifest, is our HOLY GRAIL WITHIN.

      Chalice Well is one of Britain's most ancient, holy wells. It is at the center of Avalon, located between the famous Glastonbury Tor and Chalice Hill. As a sacred pilgrimage site for over two thousand years, it has been a place where pilgrims have come to drink the red water, find solace, peace and inspiration. Chalice Well imparts the theme 'Many Paths, One Source' and welcomes all people of goodwill, and oneness in diversity. Many legends are attributed to this well. The most compelling myth is that the Actual Holy Grail was hidden here. The water represents the blood of Christ miraculously springing forth from the ground when Joseph of Arimathea buried or washed the cup used at the Last Supper. It is acknowledged as the essence of life, the gift from Mother Earth to sustain its living forms and a direct expression of an unbounded life force. This essence was made in Chalice Well, Glastonbury, England on July 16, 2013. Place 4-8 drops under the tongue or in drinking water. 1 oz. bottle, purified with alcohol.

      *** Spirit has requested us to make this essence accessible by offering it at $11.00 per bottle until this essence becomes extinct.

      (The powerful message that was received this day will be coming soon to our newsletter. Sign up here: http://www.alunajoy.com/joinnewsletter.html
      .
      Order this essence here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html

      New Earth Codes, The Flower of Life, Merkaba Essence ~ Crop Circle
      This very complex essence holds the keys to anchoring and embodying the New Codes of Creation and the Laws of Nature in the new world. This is done by a complex process which we received while in this circle. It first erases memory/history that holds us back from entering the new world. It then links our new third eye (our new vision) to our new Solar Plexus (our store house of creative power). It is then bridged with the pure, uncontaminated light within our Heart (our new consciousness from the new codes) and lastly sealed in our New Aura System while maintaining our soul's orientation point within all time, space and dimensions. Made in the center point of a flower of life, double-star tetrahedron crop circle in a barley field flanked by blooming violet flax. We feel this was best of the crop circles this season. We are sending Great Blessings to the farmer who decided not to mow it down. God Bless you.

      Suggested use . . . Take this Essence in deep contemplation, meditation while focusing on a photo of this crop circle. Caution: Do not use this essence standing up. We also strongly suggest that you don't drive any vehicle until you feel that you have anchored the codes. You will know that this is complete when your Solar Plexus feels stable. This essence was made in a Crop Circle in Wiltshire, England on July 18, 2013. Place 4-8 drops under the tongue or in drinking water. 1 oz. bottle, purified with alcohol.
      .
      (The powerful message that was received this day will be coming soon to our newsletter. Sign up here: http://www.alunajoy.com/joinnewsletter.html
      .
      Order this essence here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .

      The Great Central Sun Essence ~ Stonehenge
      Cosmic Balance between Heaven and Earth
      This essence helps us connect to the Great Central Sun and to stay in tune with the increasing and ever changing rhythms of nature. It assists us in bridging Heaven and Earth with our physical bodies. It holds an ancient~future sanctity that is beyond our knowing at this time. Stonehenge is the oldest example of a cosmic temple to invoke solar energies (positive charge) and the Gods connected to the Sun. It is also a lunar temple (negative charge) to invoke the Goddesses connected to the Moon. Stonehenge is aligned to 29 degrees Virgo towards the Great Central Sun, where scientists say a black hole holds all the galaxies together. Because of this alignment, high frequencies from the Great Central Sun are focused into Stonehenge. Inside the temple, the geometry holds a six pointed star which is the symbol of the new Jerusalem . . . a six pointed star of David. Crop formations have increased around this temple over the years. There are even myths regarding Merlyn bringing these ancient stones from Ireland. In any case, myth or science aside, I am sure that those who created this ancient enigma are all having a good laugh at us while we go in our heads to understand something that is way beyond our current consciousness. So use this essence knowing that it might just expand your awareness to encompass the wisdom of the cosmos. This essence was made INSIDE the stone circle. This essence was made in Stonehenge, England on July 19, 2013. Place 4-8 drops under the tongue or in drinking water. 1 oz. bottle, purified with alcohol.
      .
      Order this essence here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      .

      The PURE JOY Essence ~ St. Nectan's Glen
      Holy Prayer, Forgiveness, Healing, Gratefulness and Rebirth
      This essence is hard to describe with words. St Nectan's Glen was absolutely singing when we arrived. This land is overflowing with white, quartz crystal, a pure running water fall and a landscape that can only be described as fairy-like. We were called to make an essence with the water from the falls, and the Fairies and Pixies asked me to place 13 pure, little, white quartz crystals in the essence as well. I wandered through the water, and they pointed out which crystals to use. We go a lot of ORBS in our photos. This essence will impart a purity and lightness beyond your present experience. Use it to take yourself to a deep state of holy prayer, to bring about forgiveness on all levels, to fill your heart with gratefulness, and to infuse your entire being with Fairy-like qualities to rebirth joy and purity into your heart. This essence was made in St. Nectan's Glen, Cornwall, England on July 21, 2013. Place 4-8 drops under the tongue or in drinking water. 1 oz. bottle, purified with alcohol.

      There Many myths and legends, from King Arthur and his knights, to ghostly sightings surround this place: but one undeniable fact is that it is a place of outstanding, natural beauty and the sweetest frequencies you will ever feel. Simply . . . you are healed by just visiting here. This site is known to many who follow the old ways as a sacred place, and numerous ribbons, crystals, photographs, inscriptions, prayers and other devotions now adorn the foliage and rock walls near the waterfall. Some visitors add small piles of flat stones obtained from the stream, known by some as fairy stacks.

      P.S. The new owners of the Glen are doing a great job keeping this stunning glen at a remarkably high vibration. If you have a calling to do so, you can donate to the site here: http://www.st-nectansglen.co.uk/
      .
      Order this essence here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      .

      Opening a Star Portal to the New World Essence ~ The Praying Hands of Mary, Scottish Highlands
      For the highly anticipated the Star of David - Merkaba - Grand Sextile Star Portal on July 29th, we traveled up into the Scottish highlands. We hiked up to the Praying Hands of Mary (a.k.a. Praying Goddess Hands) surrounded by glorious mountains covered in purple Scottish Heather. Once I understood the strange essence instructions I was receiving, the essence bowl was filled with Scottish Highland mountain spring water. Then I was instructed to "Float" the bowl between the Praying Hand's stones, and place 7 perfect Blue Harebells in the bowl. The Blue Harebells (Campanula rotundifolia ) is a flower that is a Celtic symbol of the Goddess and represents strength of a new birth. After a time, you could visibly see the water vibrating in the bowl. Look closely at the photo. We can see an apparition that has appeared in the bowl. Merlyn maybe, or an Ascended Master with hair blowing in the wind?

      This essence is as complex as the Grand Sextile Star Portal was. This essence holds the key and IS the cracked open door that we have been looking for. It is finding the elusive golden needle in the hay stack. This essence contains the strength and creative power of the Goddess, and the protection and chivalry of the Knights Templar long before they were titles for such names. It heals and unifies our separation from each other, nature and the Earth. It encourages spiritual freedom - the wild free and pure spirit within us, with a gentle strength of character. This essence will also assist in the Astrologer's list of expectations shown below. This essence was made at the Praying Hands of Mary in the Scottish Highlands on July 29, 2013. Place 4-8 drops under the tongue or in drinking water. 1 oz. bottle, purified with alcohol.

      Then there is the Astrology of the day . . .
      This very rare Star of David / Merkaba / Six-pointed Star configuration in the heavens is one that astrologers have waited for decades to arrive. It was really two Grand Trines, one in Water and one in Earth (all feminine) which creates this configuration called a Grand Sextile or a Star Tetrahedron . . . A Star Portal. A lot of symbolism was tied into sacred geometry and much mystical configuration regarding Sacred Geometry that opened portals to NEW WORLD energy. This energetic portal operates in uncountable subtle realms.

      Astrologers are sharing many things that we can expect to manifest a result of the
      July 29th Grand Sextile Star Configuration . . .
      * The Anchoring of the Unity of Heaven and Earth;
      * Living with diversity within unity which will empower our ascension and assist in our evolution;
      * The Opening of a store house for esoteric wisdom;
      * The use of a new wellspring in new primordial waters of creation;
      * The manifestation of worldwide commerce in alignment with truth and justice;
      * The emergence of enlightened leadership;
      * The merging of our physical world with our spiritual world;
      * The access of higher frequencies initiating a sophisticated level of creation;
      * Manifesting as physical living masters;
      * New revelations will emerge sparking higher ideals for the new Earth and spiritual planes;
      * A catalyst for the new love driven force that will deliver a new vision on a global scale;
      * A first stage of emergence into the New Earth will carry us to the top of a wave of higher awareness;
      * Heaven and Earth will manifest as ONE, anchored into unity consciousness.
      .
      Order this essence here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      .
      BOOKING NOW!
      OUR NEXT ADVENTURE! We invite you to join us.
      .
      MAYA PILGRIMAGE
      March 18 - 31, 2014
      Join our family in anchoring the new Light Grids in an
      Eco-Conscious Pilgrimage for a new Earth and Humanity.

      From wild jungles to the turquoise Caribbean Sea...
      we will visit the Maya Sacred Sites of Palenque, Yaxchillan, Bonampak, Agua Azul, Misol-Ha, Calakmul with rare stele of the Mayan Divine Feminine, Chicanna, Balamku, Xpujil, Becan, Kohunlich,
      Coba and integration at the Caribbean Sea.

      Experience . . . Ancient Memory and Soul Retrieval . . . Opening to our Sixth Sense and more . . . Rejuvenation and Soul Healing . . . Re-connecting with our Star Family . . . Activating the Kundalini . . . Bringing Forth our New Abundance Codes . . . Accessing the Codes of Spherical Dimensions . . . Finding a New Cosmic Balance . . . Reconnection to the New SUN . . . Owning our Starry Heritage . . . Learning to live in a world without duality.
      .
      Our group is signing up for this pilgrimage here.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .
      .
      THANK YOU EVERYONE!
      IT REALLY IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
      Love Donations for our work that don't cost you a dime!
      Do you shop on AMAZON?
      You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Bookmark this link!
      .
      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here... http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
      Sacred Site Essences Sacred Site Essence Blends Spiritual Pilgrimages Star Elder Sessions Books / Mayan Calendars / Astrology / Converters Who are the Star Elders Articles on Planetary Transformation Articles on Mayan Cosmology Articles written by Elders FREE Newsletter! Facebook You Tube
      .
      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd