Fwd: Celebrate Labor Day and the Beginning of the Autumn Season with a Refreshing and Recharging Angel Circle Gathering! Catskill Mountains of New York

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013

      Forgiveness is the most important energy on the planet right now...please help us release the heavy burden on the earth of accumulated toxic energy.

      Leave your baggage behind and get ready for a fresh season...

      Due to a special request from members of our community, we are going to have an Angel Gathering and Forgiveness Talk Circle and Guided Meditation

      Monday afternoon

      September 2, 2013

      This is your chance to get release from situations and persons that have held you down and depressed and have shackled your energy to old situations, memories, events, persons, etc...

      READ THIS COMPLETE POST ONLINE AT
      http://patcrosby.blogspot.com/2013/08/celebrate-labor-day-and-beginning-of.html