Pleiadedolphininfos: Magenta Pixie – Commun icating With The Cells And Organs Of Your Own Body (Macrocosmic/Microcosmic Unification) – 31 August 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013

      As the expansion of your awareness is integrating into your fields, such forms of activations are in store for your being to use upon this reality of yours. All is integrating on such a level of understanding that the I AM Presence is now able to step forward in these times and follow the direction one has chosen to BE. Many are experiencing this at present and real life connections are made with others such as with yourself in order to bring you into a deeper realization that the Self is an intrinsic part of All That Is.

      At this time you are being a part of this whole integration of the I AM Presence of Light. Beautifully expanding, living the Now moment and embodying the Christed Self in consciousness. As the Giant Cosmic web of I AM Presences has formed into a solid foundation of Light, it is emanating all of its frequencies and light quotients, bringing it back to the Source that you ARE. This grid of Light has been expanding for many Earthly linear years upon your reality and it has now finally found a way into your consciousness to expand through that as well and to be able of being perceived by all of you.

      This is the growth process and expansion process of your Christed self that one is in embodiment with at this time. As all former realities are losing their expansion of density and lack of Light, all is being filled now, like wholes in the ground, with liquid Gold Light of Christ. Now Earth is ready to finally be re-balanced in Her Feminine and Masculine energies of Supreme Creator of All That Is just because of those massive waves of energies that are being exposed to Earth.
      Read more »

      Dear ones we are the Archangeloi of the ELOHIM and we come to support and guide as the planet now comes into full balance and begins the expansion process in TRUTH. Many of you are moving into transition and the method(s) of expansion that you have chosen at SOUL level. We ask for you to understand, process and anchor that at human conscious waking mind level you have no reference points for this expansion process.
      What you will have is a deep “knowing” that floods throughout your entire BEing and this is why we guide for you to FEEL your way in the New Earth energies. All that is placed before your human vision at this time is not necessarily TRUTH as the old earth attempts to convince many of you that you are not who you KNOW you are in TRUTH.
      The breaking down of the old earth paradigms will see many around you in your human life experience move into anxiety and chaos as the frequencies once they begin to dissolve at world level begin to trigger the deeply held belief structures of those who are what is termed “asleep”.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      SelaciaComing Ashore with an Open Heart
      by Selacia
      Feeling the aftermath of August’s wild energy wave and wondering how to come ashore gently, with an open heart?
      Know that you are in good company. Many people across the world have been challenged more than usual lately – naturally seeking to find a new sense of balance and clarity.
      True clarity will come from asking within the deeper questions, fearlessly listening for the answers, and contemplating the highest conscious responses. Only by doing this can you have the fuller picture that includes the view of spirit.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      Uploaded on 26 August 2013 by Magenta Pixie  (Thanks www.I-uv.com as I forgot to the post this) Embracing the Unity between the microcosmic and macrocosmic universes within your paradigm. Channelled & spoken by Magenta Pixie /Video edited by Catzmagick Productions/ Images c/o Stock.Xchng/ Graphics c/o motionbackgroundsforfree/ Music c/o Kevin Macleod

      Share this:

      Since so much is in Virgo, the first step of this post will be a clarification in advance of what would otherwise be an avalanche of questions and challenges. Mostly, this edition discusses planetary patterns that precisely align in a little more than two weeks... and then some through September. So the term fortnight (two weeks) is a bit of a misnomer. A little temporal indulgence if you please.

      I also fancy the word fable as the essence of this post is what tale will script that can later be related in legendary and mythic terms referring to your efforts of the next month?

      Though the post extends through all of the upcoming month, if one spends the next two weeks in pre-preparation and activates the first transit to be discussed, which does indeed form within a fortnight, benefits shall follow.

      Not only that, as should be evident by now, I am fond of alliterations. And now...
      Read more »

      ddlogo
      SPECIAL ADDED SHOW with same guests : After cancellation Friday  show due to technical problems Blogtalk in broadcasting our live show.
      Show starts  all at 31 August at NewYork -EDT at 7.00 am – Europe, CEST 13.00 pm – 21.00 pm Canberra Australia EST
      Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-2459
      Doubledutch Radio’s weekly show with Peter Van Runt, Lucas Christiaans and Colin Kerr.
      Viewpoint in the now guest Bob Wright
      Music and News and “Adds” with a bit of humour.
      A sketch written by Colin Kerr
      And Rick The Rabbithole Man
      Music:  http://www.reverbnation.com/bjblock  BJ Block and Dawn Pemberton

      Share this: