Oracle/Earth Magic Reading: Gorilla w/ Fire - Passion ~ Lotus Flower - Unfoldment ~ Rain - Purification

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013

      Purification and Passion. Fire and Water. On the surface seemingly two opposite elements. Yet when we go beneath the surface we can see an intricate harmony and integration that both have with one another. Water, when exposed to extreme heat, is transformed to rise up and merge with the Air. In time it will return to nourish the Earth and all upon Her Body. One of many examples in how both work together to assist the other. That is how our passion and purification take place. A patient unfolding where we do not need to attempt to strive to make ourselves grow. Growth and change shall come as will healing, wholeness, transformation and more.
      Consciously allow ourselves to follow that inner Illumination, listen to that inner Voice and along the way Know that with the highs and lows all things can be accomplished with a loving and compassionate heart. Listen to those around you, those that you are closest to and love with a compassionate heart as Gorilla speaks upon today. In the process remember to love yourself unconditionally and listen there too equally.

      With Compassion, Love and Forgiveness, toward ourselves unconditionally we can and will extend that to others. One not leaving the other lacking. Follow your inner guidance, hear the wise council of those who respect you, support you, and love you. Those who walk here physically on this world with you and those beings who walk with you in Spirit. Our inner spark or flame is already being reignited and growing in each precious divine moment. With that open to the nourishment and replenishment that comes with the waters of purification that rise up and Know that you are consciously apart of Creating that transformation as both come together. Watch and be apart of your Divine Unfolding and Blooming as we Open to one another and with Our Beloved Earth.

      FIRE - Passion

      What are your passions? What turns you on? What ignites that inner flame, that creative spark? When you feel devoid of passion, consider what is missing in your life. It is most likely an absence of “fire in your belly,” something that makes your heart beat faster and quickens your breathing. Passion is not something that comes from outside of you, although some events and circumstances can trigger it. It is an intensity of feeling, whether quietly experienced or enthusiastically expressed.

      LOTUS FLOWER - Unfoldment

      You do not need to strive or be driven by spiritual ambition. It does no good to try and force growth upon yourself—or others, for that matter. Allowing is the key here. Allow the place in you that naturally wants to follow the light to do so while recognizing that even when you have complete faith, you will face challenges and, occasionally, suffering.

      RAIN - Purification

      Purifying your mind, body, and spirit is the task that is put before you. Purify your mind by identifying a prominent belief you carry about yourself that inhibits you from being fully engaged in life, from showing up 100 percent of the time. Purify your heart by allowing yourself to breathe in and out blessings and forgiveness so that you can love even more deeply. If necessary, purify your body (the temple and seat of the soul) by changing your diet, doing a cleanse for a few days, or simply drinking more water.