On The Cusp of the Wave: Looks Like We Made It . . . .

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 1:03 AM

      WordPress.com
      Waverider1 posted: "The other day I was reading something on line -- and feeling a lot more than I was reading actually – and an old Barry Manilow tune came into my head.  The song just started flowing into my mind as I reflected on the fact that it appears that our coll"

      New post on On the Cusp of the Wave

      Looks Like We Made It . . . .

      by Waverider1
      Mountain Peak Sunset, LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT
      The other day I was reading something on line -- and feeling a lot more than I was reading actually – and an old Barry Manilow tune came into my head.  The song just started flowing into my mind as I reflected on the fact that it appears that our collective lives in the illusion of duality -- the Grand Project, the Great Experiment, the Fall into Darkness, whatever you wish to term it – is quickly coming to an end, and we seem to have finally ‘made it’ – in both senses of that phrase (‘arrived’, and created it).  Some people call it ‘the end of the world’, but most of us feel (sense) that this is actually not totally accurate.  It’s just the ‘end of the world as we’ve known it’ is all, the close of the final curtain on the Grand Theater we have all been playing our selected parts in for . . . eons, to put it conservatively.  Though the actual theme of that song isn’t quite what I’m expressing here, the general sense of leaving an old relationship/situation behind for ‘another love’ – or in this case Love Itself – is definitely appropriate, especially the powerful emotion inspired by the musical score.
      Some call this our ‘Ascension’, though in reality this process is actually not a ‘single event in time’ of course (remember, ‘time’ is an illusion; even Einstein pointed that out in no uncertain terms), but a never-ending journey of re-discovery.  And it is happening NOW.  We are just at the point of a dramatic ‘jump’ between ‘vibrational octaves of experience’, is how I’ve heard it described best, being a musician myself – but, as has been made very clear of late via numerous independent sources, it never actually ‘ends’, just ‘cycles/spirals through’ into Eternity.  Regardless, the final moves of the ‘opposing forces’ in this Game of Duality are in play these exciting days, and we have very, very little of that thing called 'time' before the collective veils get unceremoniously ripped away (like it or not, ready or not) from what has always been ‘how the world really worked’ – until now, that is.  No worries, though!  The positive resolution is already a given, a foregone conclusion, already accomplished!  There simply is no way to thwart the plan of our Very Highest Self, despite the dominant appearances to the contrary.  It’s now just a matter of getting the bulk of humanity up to speed (fully informed/educated on the major issues, already progressing well with all the whistleblowers and revelations), removing/leaving behind the vestiges of the lower vibrations from our collective presence and experience (along with our very tenacious brethren many call the ‘controllers’, ‘dark forces’, ‘ruling elite’, ‘Illuminati’, ‘oligarchy’, etc.), tying up a few loose ends, and cleaning up the little mess we made here on Gaia.  She’s already waiting for us on the Other Side of this Shift with copious gifts of unlimited abundance, you know.  Anyway, once this Gran Finale is over and done with, the Cosmic Amusement Park (which I’ve been privileged to get a few glimpses of recently, btw) can be fully opened for eternal business – and all the rides are FREE!!!
      Monks on Roller Coaster
      Only one small but very important change to the main lyric of that song that I’d like to make to customize the concept for us today:  ‘Looks like we made it, found our Selves along the way to a Higher Love. . . .’.  You see, that’s exactly what has finally happened, en masse.  The prophets and yogis and lamas and shamans of our collective past individually arrived at this point on their own, after very extreme efforts and with little help or guidance from others.  Now it’s the collective’s turn – well, at least for those who choose to leave The Game and this virtual world behind.  Millions of us, if not billions, have discovered our True Identity as Fractal Holographic Aspects of Eternal Essence, met our Core Self, accepted that We ARE God Incarnate – and decided that we now really need to live as That, fully BE That, and get to work on compassionately – and magnificently -- reshaping both our private and collective realms to reflect that new, true, Higher Understanding of Who (and What) We Really ARE.  So be it.  And so it IS!
      Light Being, Resplendent Geometric
      As for my Self, I have been experiencing things that defy even my own oft-overactive imagination – but while fully awake, fully conscious, and fully ‘rational’ within this quickly-dissolving matrix.  Visions, telepathic conversations, ‘encounters’ with our Higher Selves from the Other Side (which is very, very close to us now vibrationally, btw) – this has been my life for quite a while now, and it’s moved to an entirely new level in the last few weeks.  ‘Mind-blowing’ doesn’t even begin to describe it, and that little piece I penned called Afterglow was just the tip of the iceberg!  ;-)
      Couple in bed, violet afterglow w burst
      So now it’s time to move on, as they say.  Onwards and upwards!!!  Collectively, we’ve made it to the threshold of the Promised Land.  Now it’s just a matter of finalizing the process, closing out and releasing the past, rebuilding the decrepit collective systems to reflect our new Universal Abundance Paradigm, and enthusiastically manifesting into this reality our indescribably bountiful and magnificent New Earth.  Yeah, that one, the one we’ve always known was possible during those exciting flights of fancy in our private imaginations (and a few rare visionary motion pictures), but rarely dared to believe was actually within our reach.  Well it ISNow.  For those who choose it.  What do YOU choose???
      1994 - Alternative Timeline
      Long, long ago, in a reality far, far away . . . .

      Comment   See all comments

      http://waverider1.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/looks-like-we-made-it/