Healing Webinar with Celestial White Beings | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 3:54 AM

      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

      Healing
      With the Celestial White Beings

      Online Webinar Workshop
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson
      7pm UK Time
      12th September- Part 1
      19th September- Part 2
       26th September- Part 3
      Join the Celestial White Beings and Natalie for three sessions focused upon Healing!
      The Celestial White Beings understand the importance of focusing upon the vibration, consciousness, expression and experience of healing qualities and energies, especially when you are moving through such accelerated spiritual growth. The vibration and focus of healing can benefit your entire being, bringing everything into perfect harmony with the Creator. Healing can support you in letting go of all that no longer serves you whether you are conscious of it or not, while also assisting you in making much needed shifts in your initiation process. In a time when many ascension strains can be felt allow yourself to be supported by the healing vibrations of the Celestial White Beings.
      The purpose of the Celestial White Beings in these sessions is to surround you in their healing vibrations, to activate deep healing vibrations within your own being while maybe even supporting you in discovering healing techniques held within your soul. They wish to nurture shifts that are occurring and are waiting to occur, while supporting you in comprehending the purpose, meaning and process of healing in this new era for you, others and the Earth. There will be many opportunities to experience healing energies and participate in sharing healing with others and the Earth.
      What is healing and how can you experience it? This is something the Celestial White Beings wish to work with you upon to bring a purer intent and a confidence to your healing abilities and experience of healing vibrations.
      The Celestial White Beings hold the vibration of the Multi Universal and Cosmic level of the Creator. They wish to align you with the quick vibrations of the Creator and the wisdom that can be accessed. They have been sharing their energy and consciousness since the creation of the Earth and now wish to envelope all in love. Their greatest goal is to assist each soul in accessing the vibration of bliss as this allows for true Creator integration. Their presence was very strong at the time of Atlantis where they held a healing temple devoted to spiritual growth and awakening. Due to their high vibrational frequency and love for humanity they are known as powerful healers.

      Book and Reserve Your Place Now!

      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment
      With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      London Workshop
      7th September 2013

      A Powerful Angelic Journey of Activations, Exploration and New Angelic Frequencies
      Permit yourself to journey through the Angelic  Dimensions with Mother Mary and Archangel Michael guiding your way. Enjoy a day immersed in the angelic frequencies of the Creator to heal, rejuvenate, enlighten, empower and awaken your inner sacred essence.
      Embodiment of the Creator's vibrations is now becoming immensely vital within your reality. In this new era you can allow yourself the space to truly experience and discover the Creator through your incarnation on the Earth. The Angelic Kingdom hold the pure vibrations of the Creator's heart chakra, they can awaken sacred unknown truths from within your being as well as inspiring a magnitude of shifts and transformations.
      Let yourself embody the angelic vibrations of the Creator by realising your angelic chakras, activating your angelic star gates within your energetic systems, attuning your being to all angelic dimensions, receiving downloads of Angelic consciousness while experiencing the rainbow spectrum healing elixir of the Angelic Kingdom. Discover new Angelic beings who present themselves in service.
      For a long time now we have felt the presence of the Angelic Kingdom with us as we walk the Earth, but in this new era what can they share with us and show us on the inner planes so that we may deepen our understanding of the angelic kingdom and their role in our ascension paths? New dimensions and ashrams are opening up within the angelic kingdom to accelerate ascension and bring forth heightened vibrations and chambers of concentrated awakening for us to experience. The Angelic Kingdom wish to remind you of their presence, their world and to demonstrate the shifts that have occurred within their dimensions.
      Mother Mary known also as an Archangel, divinely as one with Archangel Raphael often represents the angelic kingdom, working closely with their energies and healing vibrations. Archangel Michael holds the powerful vibrations of protection and divine will for the angelic kingdom and humanity. Both, Mother Mary and Archangel Michael invite you to experience a sacred journey of Angelic embodiment with and through the dimensions of the Angelic Kingdom through meditation, activations and sound.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD