Pleiadedolphininfos: Linda Robinson – Messa ge From Archangel Zadkiel – “Focus On The Moment For Expanded Awareness” – 28 Augu st 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013

      Transfiguration – the embodiment of a very high light quotient which aligns us with Divine Will, Divine Love, Divine Wisdom and Creative Intelligence for our higher purpose.
      I felt transfiguration would be a lengthy process, something the body vehicle would need months and months to accomplish. Religion’s tales of people bursting into bright visible light seemed distorted, or at least exaggerated for effect. Last weekend changed everything for me, and my attempts to describe it cannot capture the full realm of this experience. I feel blessed beyond belief to be here, now, on this planet, experiencing the miraculous transfiguration of my beingness in such a conscious way.
      Truth
      The new frequency – this absolutely powerful level of lovelight intelligence, is becoming intense for a few of us. The Solar Cosmic Christ activations are penetrating everything and overpowering all that was – for those choosing to embody this right here, right now. I have been diligently serving on Mount Shasta all Summer, and this last gateway on August 25th was incredible. The new light is rushing in with such a force that it leaves me breathless, blissful and surrendering to the Divine Will. There is an ultimatum with this level of photonic light: Let go right now or it’s gonna hurt.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      LindaRobinsonGreetings Beloved Ones,
      This is Archangel Zadkiel along with Lady Amethyst of the Seventh Ray of Transformation and Manifestion. Today, we wish to discuss focusing on the moment.
      A transformation in consciousness begins when you focus on the moment. Focus on the moment, this moment. Time, or what you perceive as time, is moving very rapidly. This seeming concept of time speeding up is bringing you closer to the concept of multi-dimensionality where everything is occurring simultaneously on all dimensions.
      The part that is changing is your consciousness and understanding of what is occurring. You are moving from a linear understanding of events to a multi-dimensional concept where events appear in a matrix that is multi-dimensional. Each event occurs on this matrix at a certain point. There are many other events that are happening at the same time on the same level and on other levels.
      Read more »

      Greetings beloved ones, we are the Arcturians and we come to guide and to support as ALL now prepare for transition into the New Earth in TRUTH. We call to our “children”at this time, those who have taken human form and carry the codings and energies of our race. To them we send out the New Earth codings of 333 and the sacred geometrical shape of the star tetrahedron. We ask them to place this in their base chakra and allow the coding and the sacred geometry to begin to dissolve the very human attachments they have to their human vehicle.
      As the New Earth begins to anchor in TRUTH it is time for ALL upon and within planet earth to embrace unity and their GALACTIC origins, this has been controlled and contained by the old 3d earth frequencies and these will now dissolve fully for only TRUTH is supported in the New Earth.
      The time to let go of your fully human “roots” is NOW, for ALL ARE ONE and ALL ARE. It is not TRUTH to separate the human race from other races as the human race was created by and with ALL races. Those who sought to contain and suppress the human race focussing on the need to pull the human race together in defense of itself.
      Read more »

      Beloved masters, after you came into your individualized consciousness, realizing that you were a Divine Spark of the Supreme Creator, the ALL THAT IS, you were programmed with the knowledge that you were predestined to journey forth into the great unmanifested void as an emissary of Light. Your Divine Mission was encoded deep within your Immortal Soul-self, as well as within your Sacred Heart Seed Atom.  You, along with all the other “awakened Sparks of Self-awareness,” were destined to experience all the wondrous diversity of creation for the Creator, our Father/Mother God, and all the great Beings of Light, whose predetermined mission mandated that they would remain in the higher, rarified realms of Light.
      We tell you this because we wish to impress upon you how ancient and complex you are.  You came into this lifetime with a wealth of knowledge and a rich, composite lineage encoded within your DNA, your cellular structure, your mental and emotional bodies, as well as an extensive chakra system of virtues, qualities and talents.  You may have wondered why the members of some families can be so different physically, mentally and emotionally when, from an earthly point-of-view, they came from the same parents and lineage.  The lineage of your physical family in this lifetime is only a minuscule portion of your vast history and priceless heritage–of who you truly are.
      Read more »
      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
      I see, that you are still entrapped in 3D-Thinking. Stop sorting and labeling all in boxes and drawers. Oh yes, I follow your debates about Lightworkers – yes or no. I read the articles through your eyes. Important is only, that you work together with your neighbor, no matter how he wants to call himself. As long as you however think in such norms and labels, it will be hard for you to leave the illusion. No name is better and more correct than the other. Your stellan brothers and sisters would still not be united as Galactic Federation today, if they would think and act like you do. They have however learned to respect their particular natures and different reasoning and they are very successful with this. Don’t you believe, that you could do that likewise? Only united you will reach your goal. Think, act and live out of your heart and not out of a drawer, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

      Email delivery powered by Google