Weekly LB from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing: Being Present

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013

      August 29, 2013

      08/31/2013

      Being Present

      In each moment you have all information necessary for the healing and creating you seek.  All is within you, and yet in this dimensional expression, it often rests in those around you, waiting for your observant awakening.  You observe the struggle of another and find your inner compassion.  You observe the solution of another and find your similar path.  You interact with another and Find a Truth about yourself that is reflected to you through the experience.  It is all in your present moment, even though it unfolds so beautifully through the grace of linear time.  Your past has called forth the present experience, so it is here.  Your future is forming from the present experience, so it, too, is here.  Your present can have an ease to it that is the peace that passes all understanding; for the Truth within you is magnificent capability.

      Being is often described as the opposite of doing, yet they are similar.  You are always ‘being’ even if you are ‘being’ unaware and consumed with tasks of 'doing.'  You are always ‘doing’ even if you are ‘being’ still, conscious and connected to a greater awareness.  The difference is valuable for your awareness, yet the similarity is valuable for your openness.  Time moves and change is a constant in your experience, thus ‘being’ is merely a conscious state of ‘doing.’ The benefit of being is that you are connected into an invisible current that assists the healing and creating you seek.  The unseen momentum becomes a high-voltage catalyst, different from one who is not connected to that stream of flow.  Thus being reduces your action of doing and utilizes the unseen power that bonds worlds into being.  Grace is in that flow.

      As we sit to Blast Being Present, we are doing ourselves a favor by being aware and open.  We are being conscious of the influence of the past and future on our present choices and actions.  We are opening to the path of Love through the experience of Life. We are peaceful in the present, knowing the past is healing and the future is forming in grace.  We are courageous Beings of Love, that is our present/gift to the world.  Blast on!
      Posted by Jamye at 1:00 AM

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile

      © Crystalline Soul Healing. All Rights Reserved.