Isha Lerner's Tarot: (Inner Child) Five of Crystals ~ (Power of Flowers) Violet ~ (Triple Goddess) Trinity w/ First Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013

      "Fully embrace the gifts offered in this card. Remember to pick the ripe potentials that life reveals to you at this time. Let them manifest. Creativity is at the core of your existence."

      "...the false dichotomy between self-consciousness and spiritual growth is overcome and we begin to understand that Eve's eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge did not instigate a Fall into Original Sin. Rather, it introduced into the world for the first time, the real possibility of fully embracing and consciously knowing our own innate divinity."

      "Flooding all and loving all, Her beauty lives within your soul. Open your life to Her infinite kiss of peace."

      "I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance."

      Creativity. That does lie at the core of our very essence and throughout all of our existence. Whether we are consciously aware of that potential or not at the heart we can and do shape and craft the roads that open from within us and that radiate outward to manifest around us. Let us make our choices from where we can and do experience the fullness of what life brings and offers; for we are apart of the receiving and giving. A living offering that we can become more consciously aware of and embrace as apart of that very creativity that calls for renewed and fresh expressions and outlets. Apart of this flows from our making a conscious choice to shift our perspective and look deeper within ourselves while also attuning ourselves to this world that we live upon. That will not in any way indicate that we are taking our focus off of the spiritual. Quite the opposite. This shows we are bringing the spiritual into the physical and the result is that we are able to peel away those layers to see that there never truly was a separation between the two. All a matter of perception. In that hold no judgment toward ourselves nor one another. Life and breathe in the gifts that have come before, those that are present before you and those that will bloom and beat fruit in their season. For all of these come from that very same place which is in our Heart, our Soul, our Spirit. That is where we rediscover our own innate divinity and renew the Passion and Love of Life.

      Listen to the wind, the waters, the trees, the beings that live on this Earth for they are a Divine Expression of Her Presence that permeates every aspect of this world and is apart of how we reawaken to that She has always been within us. We are apart of Her and She is apart of Us. To See Her Beauty is truly to See Your Own. The more we connect to Our Beloved Earth the more we Open to the Love of the Cosmos and rekindle the Spirit that lives, breathes, and moves from that very Core inside of us. Open that Door and step through Embracing Life Passionately, Living Abundantly and Loving Unconditionally.

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_flower_main.html

      Five of Crystals
      Your card is...

      Five of Crystals

      In this card, a wise grandpa gnome is placing the final touches on a sacred mandala perched at the top of a tree house. There are two aspects to the mandala's design: a pentacle and golden circles. The circles and the star together in one pattern indicate the union of Earth and heaven. The five points of the star represent birth, initiation, service, rest, and transformation. This symbol is used as a beautiful emblem or stained-glass motif for a home because it represents the evolution of humanity and is a protective shield. Grandpa gnome whistles a happy tune, for he has manifested a vision of beauty. The apples on the tree are ripe, revealing the fruition of a task well done. The birds convey the rewards of spiritual freedom that come from a well constructed life. Fully embrace the gifts offered in this card. Remember to pick the ripe potentials that life reveals to you at this time. Let them manifest. Creativity is at the core of your existence. You might like to explore stained-glass work, pottery, woodworking, sewing, or other handicrafts as a new hobby. Above all, as you pursue creative outlets, stay in touch with the wonders of the Earth and all its heavenly beauty.

      Violet
      Your card is...

      Violet

      Latin: Viola Odorata

      Color(s): Purple

      Archetype: Eve. Used as a primary scapegoat of patriarchal Western culture, vilified by “his-story” and sacrificed as an evil temptress, it will take a radical leap of consciousness to bring Eve into the future with us. Eve, in Hebrew text, is Isha, meaning “woman.” In allowing Eve freedom from historical bondage, we free ourselves from bondage to patriarchal systems and myths.

      Signature: Long-stalked runners, heart-shaped leaves clustered in rosettes, and sweet-scented flowers blooms from April through June.

      Healing Properties: Violet is especially attuned to highly evolved and fragile souls, assisting with self-liberation, self-expression and individuation, while retaining the refined and tender qualities of their feminine beauty.

      Healing: Eve has come to you today to offer you the opportunity for true liberation at all levels. An inverted heart-shaped violet leaf, representing devotion and transcendent wisdom, covers her heart. Her hair, symbolizing the ego, is adorned with birds, symbolizing the soul, and blends naturally into the Tree of Knowledge which stands behind her. In this way, the false dichotomy between self-consciousness and spiritual growth is overcome and we begin to understand that Eve's eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge did not instigate a Fall into Original Sin. Rather, it introduced into the world for the first time, the real possibility of fully embracing and consciously knowing our own innate divinity.

      Nature is your guide and consort, assisting you as you create the vision of a New World; one that honors difference without hardening into dualism; one that achieves a balance between heart and mind.

      In peace and tranquility, Eve sits among the violets as the newly-hatched serpent rebirths itself. This is a time of celebration, for life's mysteries are beginning a new cycle of rejuvenation. You are invited into Eve's sacred garden. How might you weave the world as you self-liberate into the image of a New Woman? Nature surrounds you as your sister and the tender violets beckon you to enter into divine union with your Original Self.

      25. Trinity
      Your card is...

      25. Trinity

      Soul Message: From the depths of the stars to the luminous flowers in nature, the threefold mystery of the Divine Feminine is limitless. Deep within the vastness of the universe...that is where you will find Her. Nestled within the cave of your heart...that is where you will find Her. Flooding all and loving all, Her beauty lives within your soul. Open your life to Her infinite kiss of peace.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The path of the spiritual seeker has reached its highest level of embodiment. This is alchemy in its truest expression. The magic power of three has manifested, this time, as the awakened World Soul.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Green Tara: The Triple-Triple Goddess—triple-charged, holographic gateway into the pantheon of Triple Goddesses and all they represent and embody throughout time and space and beyond. The Dalai Lama has characterized Her as “the first feminist,” in the truest and best sense of the word, for Her actions on behalf o females were/are motivated by love for all beings and the passionate desire that all should be free of the mistaken notions and views which cause them to suffer.

      Everyday Encounters: Arise and seize each day breathing in the rainbow-colored essence of Green Tara, the embodiment of the entire pantheon of Triple Goddesses. With everyone you encounter throughout your day, allow your Triple Goddess rainbow light to radiate directly into their hearts. Envelop everyone you meet with her womb of infinite wisdom and compassion. Demonstrate the truth that, indeed, everything in life is a miracle.

      Nature’s Healers: Natura, the Soul of Nature

      First Chakra

      First Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Red) (Herb: Cedar) (Function: Survival, grounding)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it governs all aspects of grounding, inner security, sexuality, and safety issues brought from childhood or past lives. Becoming conscious of the first chakra allows one to tap into a life affirming power that is deep and profound.

      Healing Flower: Pomegranate

      Affirmations: I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance.

      Isha Lerner
      Isha Lerner
      Isha is an internationally-acclaimed astrologer, best known for her groundbreaking work related to karmic imprints and past-life astrology (Power Mapping). She is also highly-regarded for her expertise in Flower Essence healing and Tarot interpretation.