Goddess Light Teleconference: Integrating Your Crystalline Potentials

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      I hope this finds you well and moving easily through the changes taking place this summer! There have been a couple of big galactic changes which are bringing greater potential to us.  The channels from this summer have all been about DNA, Crystalline energies and their affect upon us.  I think this is all so interesting and it's really an exciting time to be able to make the changes you've been seeking.  One thing the Goddess said in the last channel was to be sure to let go of the old disappointments so you will truly be in alignment to receive.

      Within the next couple of days I'll be posting the audio for my channel with Kady Hall from last Friday.  Man, it was amazing!! I loved the energies and there was such flow and a huge amount of information.  I haven't posted it as yet, but it will be in Special Audio on my home page.  I'll write more about it in the next newsletter.

      I love the private work I do as it can create such change in people’s lives.  Some who've worked with me in the past then do so again have said ‘I missed this so much! I feel like me again.’ And other comment I had was ‘I’ve worked with others, but only you could see the whole picture like that.’  Still another comment was ‘I don’t know how I would have managed without these adjustments, thank you thank you.’   This is such joy to me!!  If you would like a private session, I have various times available both for the session and length of the session.  Please check out my website:  PRIVATE SESSION WITH SHELLY

      I love to interact via Facebook.  I do send out tweets, but they are not always current!  I’d love to hear what you’re up to and interact through my FB fan page.
      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE
      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Integrating Your Crystalline Potential
      Throughout the past several months, we’ve been hearing about and experiencing the many changes taking place with the influx of the crystalline energies.  This creates a further integration of the lighter vibrations that will anchor within the 5th dimension and higher within the earth.
      The Goddess speaks at the beginning about the importance of aligning with your divinity and from there expanding and strengthening your everyday reality.  It’s essential to have as your foundation the alignment with your source energy.  When this is your foundation you are less impacted by the things that may seem to slow you down in life.  You have the opportunity to work with this both in the All That Is and while your consciousness was earth bound.
      Once in the All That Is, you have the potential to look at your life from the perspective of your divinity.  Once everyone was very clear on who they were and that essence; she brought up what’s happening in our everyday lives.  How often do you have something you’re seeking to manifest that just hasn’t happened as yet? When there’s something in your life that doesn’t work out the way you anticipate, it creates an energy of disappointment.  If you then continue to think about it, what you want, while still aligning with what hasn’t happened, it creates resistance.
      The Goddess had everyone get rid of all that hasn’t worked for them and all the stuck energy and instead start over. This time, as people were setting up what they seek to have, it was from a fresh start.  She also spoke of creating an alignment with the crystalline energies.  This in turn is integrated within each person through their Lightbody energy.
      This channel is filled with light and has a very powerful energy of integration.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      Testimonial for personalized meditation:
      'Holy goodness those meditations are awesome! I feel like I lost 10#'s lol. I can definitely breathe better and feel like it brought me back to center.  I literally feel better.'
      Testimonial for a private channel:
      Thank you!! My heart is filled with gratitude and love. For myself and the connection to my essence - my self - and for You who lights up the way. It feels like a miracle - but the true miracle is knowing and experiencing that it is for real. Thank you for the gifts and the light that you are realizing. You are amazing!!
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, September 2, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      May 31, June 1, 2014

      I wanted to share this information with everyone while you still had plenty of time to get your plans in place!! This is an upcoming Expo at the Cobb Galleria Centre in north east Atlanta, Georgia, USA.  This is going to be a wonderful gathering of vendors, speakers, readers and more.  I have a booth already picked out and will be there, talking to people, giving readings plus I'll have a 40 minute free session of 'Messages From the Light' on Saturday afternoon.

      The people sponsoring this are Sherry & Michael of Forever And A Day metaphysical store in Woodstock, GA.  I just love the energy of their store, I enjoy talking with them and I know that this is going to be a huge success! It will be filled with lots of diverse information and people.

      I know many of you who follow my channelings also do energy work and enjoy spending time at an event such as this. Perhaps you'd like to participate as a vendor?    This will give you plenty of time to consider  your options.

      I hope this is something that resonates you and you find yourself attending or participating!  Maybe it's a time we can meet in person?

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075