Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ Message from the Arcturians - Transmutation of Form

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013

      Andy:

      Hello everybody, this is Andy Bojarski again with Awakening To higher Love. I am here with Méline Lafont and today's guest will be Saint Germain. We have questions that have been asked by various viewers on our webpage so we will get to those questions and see what responses we can get from Saint Germain, so thank you Méline for doing this.

      Saint Germain are you there?

      Saint Germain:

      Hello my friend there, yes I am! Thank you for having me again

      Andy:

      Thank you for being here, I know you are busy with a lot of things and it is always an honor to speak with you and it is always an honor to have you with us. As you know we have some questions of viewers who have asked us that we would like to forward to you and see what your responses are. Anyway with that said I guess my first question would be: Last time that we talked you have mentioned that we would be ascending with our physical body and our carbon bodies being moved up to crystalline and that there would be no physical death as we know it as we move up through the Ascension. What happens to the people that are currently dying every day in this Now? Are they ascending when they have their physical death or do they reincarnate in another 3D life to continue on with whatever learning they maybe need to do before they can ascend? What can you tell us with respect to us moving forward in our physical body versus so many people in this Now that are passing on and dying in a physical death in this reality? Can you maybe talk a little bit about that?
      Read more »

      8-27-13
      Message from the Arcturians

      I started my day by reading a wonderful message from Dr. Bruce Lipton:
      A Cosmic Joke that has the Scientists Rolling in the Aisle

      As I often do, I asked the Arcturians to assist me to deeply understand this message in a manner in which I could integrate it into my daily life. Below is the message I received:

      Our Dear Ascending Ones,
      Your bodies are transmuting at a cellular level to resonate to a higher frequency of reality. Hence, you are remembering to recognize a higher frequency energetic reality along with your physical reality. Whenever you perceive a higher frequency reality, your body adapts to the resonance of that reality for as long as you can perceive it. Hence, whenever you experience a higher energy field of reality, your body adapts to that frequency of perception

      You have been taught to believe that only the physical reality is REAL and that other version/frequencies of reality are “a figment of your imagination.” However, your body believes in you, not the ones who programed you. Therefore, once you begin to perceive these higher frequencies of reality, even if only for a few seconds, you perceptions send that information to your body. Your body then begins to adapt to that version of reality.
      Read more »
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7J3JS5h40

      There has been much discussion of What IS a Lightworker these past days since a post was made on this subject just before the Cosmic Merkaba Alignment of 8/25/13. Truthfully, everyone is working LIGHT making them a Lightworker, whether it is their use of lower vibrations or higher vibrations creating the reality they themselves experience...

      Light IS Energy... It is just made up of varying frequencies with some higher or lower. If you focus lower energies, then you experience more polarity and duality... If you want to create Heaven on Earth for your experience... You gots to raise your frequency and Light Quotient in your field... Everyone has it... But where to you choose to be?

      We EACH ARE CREATING our experience we call life!

      Much LOVE!
      bb

      1146465_395053373930294_1434596275_n☔ I want to share a really sweet and pretty image I was given during the Savasana portion of my yoga class, yesterday. Actually,more than an image, it was a journey of sorts.  I can’t be sure what it means exactly.  My personal impression is that I was being shown that the Divine Mother’s soft and therapeutic energy is blanketing the planet right now, and is bringing peace and harmony into our currently rather volatile society.  I truly hope that what I saw was a brief vision of the future, as it felt so friendly and happy, and was heartbreakingly lovely.  This post is all fluffy sunshine and bubblegum, to be sure.  But given what’s transpiring out there in the world today, couldn’t we all use a little bit of that to boost our morale?
      My Vision:
      ☔ I lay still and exhausted on my mat, and then felt everything change around me.  The hot, stagnant air from class became fresh and suddenly cool.  I saw it swirl around me in a counter-clockwise formation, sweeping me right along with it.  The throbbing pain in my ankle (from an old sports injury) went away.  It was such a relief to completely give myself over to the movement of the energy, relinquishing all control and any conscious need to think.  I watched from behind closed eyes as the rain began to fall, softly at first, and then turning into a blinding downpour.  So much rain.  Pink rain.  It felt warm and cold at the same time, so cleansing and calming.  I watched as the rain pooled beneath me, creating a depp, rushing river.  My mat became a kind of flying carpet (or in this case, a flying surfboard!) and I found myself being swept naturally along with the river’s current.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google