Pleiadedolphininfos: Victory of Light – NEW S – Pleiades High Council

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 1:30 PM

      Neutral_LogoI am not a lightworker or darkworker as that are just semantics in my vision.  It is for me enough to just be me. Whatever label you will put on it does not really matter anymore. I am also not wanting to  go into camps or groups that have a certain view to be the right one. I love to be me and go where I chose to be and not where others perceive or even want me to be.  I am.
      In the past we thought just to be lightworkers opposing the dark. Soon the element of the opposite in ourselves and in our reality made us  perceive that the opposite is also part of us.  Duality has stopped to be since last years shift on 21 December 2012.  In a row of transformations and shifts we are growing into our new role of creator beings that will be c0-creating a new paradigm together in oneness and unity.  That means that also the darkness has to be taken into your equation of being whole again.  If you just push it away your just in separation as also those that push the light away out of the equation.
      Read more »

      victoryoflightaugust25Dear Children of light and love, we come to you today to congratulate you on the victory of light that has moved you closer to the final triumph, a major step towards the final triumph of victory of light has indeed taken place on your Sunday of august, for you have done it again, many of you have joined into the mediation of the this past Sunday and many of your energies have indeed been delivered to the center of GAIA and to all the souls that dwell therein. You have joined in the forces of light and have yet again broken through the resistance of the “dark” forces.  You have once again banded together and in unison have sung a beautiful song of light and love, and we applaud you for it, we applaud you as you are standing on the brinks of the new world that you are creating on your very own, every single moment of your existence.
      Each of your loving thoughts and vibrations have indeed been recorded in the eternal vibrations of the creator and have then been showered upon your brothers and sisters in the wave of love and light. Many of you were able to truly act as  the light anchors that you were asked to be, and have delivered such important violet light into the earths spheres. Many of you have experienced wonder on that day, and many have indeed cleansed their palate in order to invite more and more beauty and treasured moments into their lives.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Uploaded on 26 August 2013 by shumnyabai Images courtesy Crop Circle Connector and Natalya Natalya ~

      Email delivery powered by Google