Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Tarot: Elemental ~ Clarity

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      The more that we open ourselves to the Earth the more we open to the depth and purity of Spirit. That in turn reflects an Opening to the Highest aspects of Who We Are. That is apart of the mystery which opens before us and turns the knob of the door inside of us. Where we begin to shift from "I" to "We". This does not mean that our individual identity is submerged. Rather that is accentuated when we begin to embrace and acknowledge the inherent unity which we share our Beloved Earth and the Cosmos. It is creating an intimate, sensuous connection to our planet and one another. Becoming open to many new avenues of expression and creation. Deepening the connections that we have, establishing new connections and rediscovering vibrant forms of communication and expanding upon them. We are rediscovering the Magic that emanates from within us and developing and honing skills and abilities that bring us more in tandem with the Earth shows how we are Co-Creating with Her channels. Channels to where we have a clarity which brings us remembrances of the Matrix that we are apart of; clarity of purpose especially as we are here together on this planet. Individually and collectively.

      A clarity that is a result and the catalyst for change. Change that cleanses, renews, restores, heals, creates and manifests. A renewal of mind, body and spirit. Be patient with ourselves and one another. Be Open to the joy of life and love as we give gratitude from our soul for one another, for our Beloved Earth, for Spirit, for ourselves. Remember when we experience Beauty, Love, and Compassion with Gratitude we are experiencing the Divine that is inside of us, apart of us, and around us. Look, Approach and Enter the Mirror for the Reflection you See is One Another as we renew our bond, our commitment, our love to one another and all of life.
      *:x lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image