Earth Heal : Karmic Tools Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013

      News for an Earth in Transition

      Earth Heal - News for an Earth in Transition

       - The Warrior’s Way to Heaven on Earth takes the reader on an evolutionary journey backward and forward in time. The author discusses personal shadow aspects arising from childhood experiences, cultural conditioning, the traumas of life and media programming.
      Emotions and injuries that are hidden within and unresolved can interfere with relationships and personal growth throughout life and block the way to unified self and recognition of the divine within.
       - 8/25 ~ Mercury (lower mind) ~oppose~ Neptune (Higher mind): This energy requires us to balance the Higher and lower mind. Some sensitive souls will feel bombarded by energies from all sides and it may feel like information-overload and very stressful...
      8/26 ~ Venus (values) ~oppose~ Uranus (freedom): Any time Uranus is involved, it becomes the "wild card" and hard to predict HOW things will unfold, but right now there is a push-pull between your apparent values and your unique individual self...
      8/26 ~ Sun (ego) ~oppose~ Neptune (dissolution): This can be a very confusing energy. You will be very sensitive to others and their needs and how they relate to your own...
      8/27 ~ Mercury (communication) ~sextile~ Saturn (responsibility): This energy is really good for being able to objectively see what needs to be changed or corrected in your life or environment...
      8/27 ~ Venus (socializing) ~square~ Jupiter (increase): This energy is a happy-go-lucky kind of energy that doesn't really want to be bothered with the mundane, however, you must not allow that passing energy to get you so off track that it costs you more than it is worth...
      8/28 ~ Mercury (inner-voice) ~trine~ Pluto (deep connection): This energy provokes deep delving WITHIN. You will be most inclined toward learning the meaning "behind the meaning"...
      8/30 ~ Sun (core Self) ~sextile~ Saturn (organization): This energy best of the week, try to connect with it more than the restriction the other energies this week bring. This energy is good for getting serious and organized...
      8/30 ~ Mercury (your voice) ~sextile~ Jupiter (expansion): This energy can make you focus on the larger issues in your life. Your dreams are tapping you on the shoulder, demanding some attention...

      Email delivery powered by Google