Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman August 26, 2013 -- You Don't Dis Your Mother

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 10:02 PM

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      August 25, 2013

      Dear Friends,
      We are heading into another busy week energetically that will focus on communications with yourself and others. Do you say what you mean or ask for what you really want? Is your 'yes' really a 'yes' or the result of a fear of saying 'no'? Are you clear in all of your communications? Issues around these topics may come up this week, so be aware of this as you move through your life. And if misunderstandings do arise, use them to be very clear in your communications with others and check in with yourself to ensure that you are saying what you mean.
      It's the final week of August, just a few more days to go until we slip into the (somewhat) less intense energies of September. Even so, the Equinox is on the 22nd and it's another turning point for us, one that accelerates us through the end of this year. Now before we think that 2014 will be 'easier', I believe that the drama, chaos and upheaval we're experiencing will not end until 2015 but there will be moments of clarity and peace. It's what we do in the chaos that counts now because these are unprecedented times are unfolding as part of the next phase of humanity's existence as we re-member ourselves as multi-dimensional beings and reconnect to the light, love and energy that we have come from, which we have spent countless eons trying to return to.
      We aren't alone on this journey, nor are we without resources. One of the ways in which we are returning to ourselves as the divine human family is through the new generations of children which have been entering this planet in unprecedented numbers. Have you  noticed how many multiple births there are today? These new souls are speeding onto the planet to participate in this epic journey with us. And one thing we're seeing is the rebalance of the polarized masculine and feminine energy, through the sons who are creating new, loving and close connections with their mothers. This is the topic of this weeks' Indigo/Crystal article.
      As I've been writing, it's all action from here on out, so hang onto your seats, it is going to be a wild ride. More truths are going to come out every day as those who have much to hide scramble in an effort to keep their secrets 'secret', which is not going to work any longer. The truth will be revealed, just remember to save your judgments until the dust settles.
      Remember this month's keyword, 'allow', because we receive and are blessed whatever we allow in our lives. We are also challenged and limited by what we allow in our lives. Universal energy is non-judgmental, it responds to our intention with whatever we allow ourselves to have. August features expansion of everything -- and puts the 'real' in our reality.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period can feel so overwhelming at times. And you can also get the 'EVOLVE' guide here too.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 8PM US central time,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      You Don't 'Dis My Mother
      A recent conversation with one of my sons, who doesn't always agree with me on issues, went like this:
      Son: All of my friends agree that my dad is being a jerk.
      Me: He isn't being very reasonable, I agree. I wonder what they think about some of the things that I tell you.
      Son (in a very serious tone): Mom, there's a difference between a guy's mother and father. You can call your father a jerk but you can't do that to your mom. And none of my friends would ever 'dis my mom, it just isn't done. I wouldn't do it to them either. That would be really rude. I can't believe you don't know that.
      Mom:  I'm really glad to hear that, so maybe next time I tell you something you don't like you won't disagree with me?.......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      The Atlantis Legacy -- Taking Humanity Through 2012 & Beyond

      Our Atlantis Legacy is the energetic paradigm we created after Atlantis was destroyed. It represents the journey of rebalancing the masculine and feminine energies so we can complete this ascension cycle. Do you think you were in Atlantis? You probably were. Did you play a role in its destruction -- many of you have, from being on one or the other side of the struggle, to being an innocent victim of the outcome. Many of us unconsciously carry a great deal of shame, guilt and fear over this aspect of the earth's history. Understanding Atlantis, your role, how it has impacted you and what the Atlantean Paradigm means to humanity today are all explained in this book, Jennifer's latest.

      Available in print or Kindle format
      Click here  to order from Amazon (Print & Kindle)
      Click here to order from Barnes & Noble (Nook)
      .
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in August 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139