Pleiadedolphininfos: Judith Kusel ~ MOTHER SH IP EARTH MOVING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE VO RTEX ENERGY….

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Thank you to Bill Ballard for sending this to me! ♥208574_551037884930774_511991879_n

      Posted on  August 25, 2013 by judithkusel

      Moving into the massive Vortex on Mother ship Earth
      In the midst of earth and cosmic whole there is intense flux and there is a moving, a creation and re-creation going on which is beyond the scope of what has happened over millions of light years and now culmination into a new rebirthing and a new re-creational order of life itself.
      As the planet is and never was an entity on her own, her own rebirth and re-emergence is therefore now happening and there is not form of life on and within her which will go untouched. She is moving in higher state of Being, as this whole solar system and Universe is being transformed. Our sun is being transformed and the great Sun too. So there is not one particle how small or big which is not being transformed in its own essence.
      Read more »

      August 24-31, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      Life upon your planet is changing rapidly as it moves into a higher dimension and octave. That which was familiar no longer works as before and many things that didn’t work before are now manifesting. Those who have held the vision of peace and goodwill in their hearts are seeing these qualities being reflected back to them in their daily lives in many ways. Those who make a practice of silently blessing others as a way of being are now beginning to be blessed in turn.  The goodness and kindness that is inherent within the hearts of humanity is now finding reciprocity in their interaction with others. As people’s hearts are opened more fully and their old modes of behavior which they had adopted in order to shield their hearts from being hurt are cast aside, the true beauty within each soul shines forth more brilliantly. Each soul reveals the higher qualities of their divine essence.

      As these changes within humanity take place, new ways of interaction and communication come into expression. The people of the world are tired of the shields that had to be erected in order to protect themselves. The people of the world simply want to live with each other in peace, harmony and transparency. There is a longing within each soul to be connected in a way that begets only the highest and greatest good for all parties. Each individual is beginning to desire to live in a way that honors the divine aspects within themselves and within those around them so that each person can begin to express their gifts and potential in an atmosphere of acceptance and encouragement. As the baser instincts of the old dimensional influence within each person falls away, there rises up a more loving way of conduct which will have a far reaching impact upon succeeding generations.
      Read more »

      Andy
      Thank you Saint Germain.  And lastly, as a closing, what words of comfort can you give at these times to people that are listening to this video.  Maybe, I thought about what people can do at this time with their own individual ascension.
      But what can you state, given what you know, to help people feel more comfortable or better about their on ascension and how that can maybe progress.  What words of comfort can you maybe give?
      Saint Germain
      I can give you the comfort and the certainty that ascension is happening and achieving at this time.  And I can tell you that a lot of people have stepped into the new world, 5D, 6D, and even higher.  They are all here and they stay here to assist all of the ones who are still learning and going through the process.
      And even they who are already in the higher consciousness are here as well at the same time because they keep on evolving as well.  We all do.  The comfort that I can give you is that you are not alone.  Nobody is abandoned.  Everyone in incarnation, every soul, every heart is surrounded by guides of light.
      You are never for one split of a second alone. Never!  There is always someone watching over you, guiding you, helping you, every step you take.  Loving you, embracing you, caring for you.  And as I know, ascension at this time today, now that we speak, has been achieved already in a high level.  And as it continues to grow, Earth will become a star again, you all will become light bodies again and this is happening now.
      Read more »

      DSCF2629

      Ascension Starts With You – 24 August 2013, by Elizabeth
      Thanks to Bill Ballard’s latest (see his YouTube video posted today), I was reminded yet again that each of us needs to do the work to attain ascension – again. Yes, all of you reading these words, all of us who live on the planet have ascended before. It may be news to some of you, but it’s in your face now for a reason. You’ve done this before, individually, more than once on other worlds; else you wouldn’t be here as a student in this very intense Schoolhouse Earth project. As a collective, WE are working towards a mass ascension, but each one of us needs to take responsibility for gaining self-mastery and raising up our own frequency levels.
      By doing so, raising up your own frequency levels, you raise up the frequency levels of the collective, a little bit, step by step. But no one person can do it all by themselves. No savior is going to step out of the mists and yell, “You’re all saved; now, go and have a blissful life!” No shipload of galactic cousins is going to step out of their ship and say, “Well, hey… do I have a great ascension pod for you! Come on in and we’ll get you hooked up right away!” Doing that kind of thing, interfering with another being’s process of mastership is an excellent way to bring down your own vibrations and to create a karmic debt. No balanced being from a higher dimensional plane is going to do that for you, for in doing so they are interfering with your individual free will and your own creative abilities. It is for you to master your own thoughts and emotions, to determine where and what you wish to focus your intent upon, not someone from outside of your self. Each one of us needs to figure out the best path to take in order to come into mastery. And do realize that ascension is an ongoing process; it never ends… Never. Ever. Ends.
      Read more »

      August Sunshine
      “The Shift Continues… .” A Message from the Great Divine Director via Tazjima – 23 August 2013.
      I am the Great Divine Director, also known as Lord Ganesh by our Hindu friends. I come today with tidings of great joy! You are ascending.
      “What?” you say. “That’s news? I don’t feel any different than I did yesterday.”
      Ah, but you are different and even those who are the most resistant to change ARE beginning to notice something has shifted in their world, but it couldn’t be them, could it?
      We are here to gently say, yes, it is you. You are changing. You are changing your own world. You are changing your perception of your world. You are changing inside and the changes are reflecting back to you as you look outside of your energy field.
      How are these changes occurring? Through a long, subtle process of rising vibration and frequency levels – the shift is happening and has been happening for a very long time. However, only in the last five years has the magnitude of changes accelerated and so most everyone on the planet are finding challenges, difficulties or opportunities cropping up for expansion in their lives, depending on their outlook on life and how they view themselves.
      Read more »

      320px-Polo_in_tumble_dryerAs you know the last remaining issues are played out before the birth can take place. The tumble dryer effect as I call it kicks in. In stead of following the natural heart-felt way of making the choice to get into your inner center you are challenged to get your choices right in an artificial way. You are being pulled out of center and smacked around till you get fed up with it.
      You are tumbled if you chose to get engaging the old paradigm till you see the only thing you can be and that is in the center of you. That is done  via the natural way  and is your heart source connection. Then you are dry again behind the ears so to say. You have seen the inner-light and your power.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google