Kundalini Spirit: Stabilizing Kundalini

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013

      New post on Kundalini Spirit

      Stabilizing Kundalini

      by kundalinispirit
      Image
      In an earlier post, I recommend not engage in a new relationship during Kundalini rising until our Kundalini condition is stabilized, because we will inadvertently hurt those we love during this process.  Of course, if you are in an existing long term relationship, it may survive the turbulence and chaos of Kundalini rising.  Trust me, your existing relationship will be tested to its limits.
      The question then remains, how do we know when our Kundalini condition is stabilized?  At least from my experience, there are several conditions will indicate stabilization.  The first is transmuting the sexual energy initially raised by Kundalini that will vibrate in our lower chakras such as root, sacrum, or solar plexus to a higher chakra and frequency.  When this occurs, the urgent sexual urges will subside.  Your energy will vibrate in our upper chakras, such as heart, third eye, or crown. The energy will feel very different as it will feel like bliss or love energy achieved when we practice self love.  I was able to accomplish this through "Emotional Release Practice."  When we practice emotional release work, we are healing the emotional wounds in painbodies stored our emotional landscape.  To try this practice, please see the "Emotional Release Practice" tab on my Blog Homepage.
      The next most important change reflecting stabilization is releasing ego.  When we release our egos, fear from our past and anxiety about future will dissipate.  This will also help with our Emotional Release Practice as fear will be raised when we confront and deal with my emotional pain from trauma and hurt from our past.  When fear dissipates, we are able to feel and easily practice forgiveness, unconditional love, and compassion.  When we release ego, we will no longer react out of our egos, and therefore, we no longer feel anger, resentment, slighted, hurt, envy, jealousy, etc.  We react calmly, logically, and objectively even when others may be yelling or screaming at us.   To practice releasing ego, please to the tab on "Observing Ego Practice," on my Blog Homepage.
      What I described above is what I call ascension work, but you may have other practices or method as mine is only one of many method. If you don't do the work, you will not stabilize as it will not just happen on its own. Many who are Kundalini active after many years still have not stabilized to enjoy a stable and happy life, so I urge you to begin your work today.  Never give up on yourself as you are deserving of a happy, joyful, and stable life and engage in such a relationship with another.   Sending love and light to you, Brooke (Copyright 2013 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved0

      kundalinispirit | August 25, 2013 at 9:28 am | Categories: ascension | URL: http://wp.me/p3jMw3-1JI
      Comment   See all comments

      http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/stabilizing-kundalini/