Walking Terra Christa: UPDATE: 8-25 COSMIC HEART ACTIVATION

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013

      UPDATE: 8-25 COSMIC HEART ACTIVATION
      Walking Terra Christa
      ACADEMY OF NEW EARTH MASTERY

      Rev. Christine Meleriessee Heliohah and Mike Hayden
      Walking Terra Christa
      The Cosmic Heart Activation

      We wanted to give you an update about the powerful gateway of August 25th, 2013.

      The alignment of the GRAND SEXTILE that is also called the TWIN STAR OF DAVID.

      We have created a special meditation activation that is now on our blog and on youtube.

      YOUTUBE:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKn2lCa-gJI

      WRITTEN VERSION:
      http://walkingterrachrista.com/activations/activation-cosmic-heart/

      Please listen, read and activate your COSMIC HEART !

      All our Blessings in Oneness for your Journey into Mastery,

      ~ Blessings in Love & Light,
      Mel & Mike

      PLEASE JOIN US!

      August 26th, 2013 ~ Clarion Temple of Oneness

      Elohim Divine Councils of God – In charge of over-lighting the frequencies of the Seven Rays of God, the Elohim are instrumental in the divine dispensations. This will be a powerful call to settle in the energies of the 25th.

      Duration usually 50 to 70 Minutes. Normal Exchange: $22
      . more

      NOTE: WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY TEACHINGS ON WEDNESDAY 8/28 (NEW EARTH CONSCIOUSNESS), SATURDAY 8/31 (PROSPERITY CIRCLE) and MONDAY 9/2 (COSMIC ONENESS). Please join back with us on Wednesday 9/4! For those of you in the U.S. please enjoy the Holiday!

      Did You Know You Can Get Daily Updates From Us?

      (well sometimes you won't get them ...but at least most days you will)

      Just select UPDATE YOUR PROFILE in that 'annoyingly small' print in the footer of this email and then select the option to receive
      'All Post Blog Updates'!

      Walking Terra Christa Logo

      Have you visited the website recently?  Lots going on there as we post blogs entries a few times a week sometimes!  We are the premier website for your 5D Body Ascension Science teachings, meditations attunements and more to assist in your acceleration.

      OUR NEXT
      TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY RETREAT
      IN SEPTEMBER

      Are you ready?

      If you feel the pull to journey to Mount Shasta then it may be time to do so this September.

      Our next retreat (which we really can't call a retreat as it is such an intense acceleration of the Soul's Pathway), is going to happen
      9/19 (the Full Moon) to 9/22 (the Equinox).

      These Transformational Journey's are amazingly rewarding and most of our current students have attended more than one.

      Read more about what we do.

      Since these events are so powerful, we require you to do some real preparation before attending. Our work at the Academy is uniquely different from everything else you may have experienced. Therefore it is imperative that you have attained ongoing experience in our work prior to attending.

      So if you feel called to our work and the amazing magical Mount Shasta...delve into our retreat writeup and especially the Requirements page so you can sign up ASAP. We would love to have you join in and reconnect to you Lemurian Heritage to expand your full remembrance.

      Each of the requirements is in place to insure you are as fully ready as you can be but also to insure you are respecting the work we are offering and the sacred nature of these Journeys.

      HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU?

      Are you aware that our weekly calls are no longer just for members?

      Each teaching is not just information but instead also designed to bring you the essence and attunement activations from the Higher Frequencies to assist you in your quest for 5th Dimensional Mastery. Each one includes a blessing from the Spiritual Hierarchy, Ascended Masters or Christed Inner-Earth/Galactic Beings.

      To make it easier for you, we allow you to join us on as few - or as many of the 8 or so tele-teachings we typically do each month. Our normal schedule is each Monday the Clarion Temple at 5 p.m. and our Wednesday New Earth Consciousness Circle of Light with Lord Adama as we visit each of the 22 Etheric Golden Cities of the New Earth.

      The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery

      THE PREMIER ASCENSION SCIENCE & SOUL PSYCHOLOGY SOURCE FOR FIFTH DIMENSIONAL MASTERY℠

      "There is so much more to our teachings than you think."
      We will do our best to assist you in walking the New Earth. ~ Mel & Mike (Rev. Christine Meleriessee & Mike Hayden)

      Our mailing address is:
      Walking Terra Christa
      404 Mt. Shasta Blvd. #339
      Mt. Shasta, CA 96067

      Copyright (C) 2013 Walking Terra Christa All rights reserved.

      Forward this email to a friend

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp