Kundalini Spirit: On Our Divine Path

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013

      WordPress.com
      kundalinispirit posted: "Allow the light to shine within our hearts,Regardless of our external hurdles.Let no one or circumstances to take away our hope,That tomorrow will be a better day.Have courage to move past the pain and fear,To give us the peace within to go forward,To a s"

      New post on Kundalini Spirit

      On Our Divine Path

      by kundalinispirit
      Image
      Allow the light to shine within our hearts,
      Regardless of our external hurdles.
      Let no one or circumstances to take away our hope,
      That tomorrow will be a better day.
      Have courage to move past the pain and fear,
      To give us the peace within to go forward,
      To a space of vastness within.
      In this place where there is only love,
      We believe we are worthy of this love and honor.
      To acknowledge our own flaws and hurts,
      And still we love ourselves.
      Within us, we find the Divine,
      Who guides us on our path,
      To our destiny of our journey's end. ~ Brooke
      (Copyright 2013 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved)
      kundalinispirit | August 24, 2013 at 9:21 am | Categories: ascension | URL: http://wp.me/p3jMw3-1J0
      Comment   See all comments

      http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/on-our-divine-path/