[MOON ANGEL] EMZHOM, 17th Day of Lunar Cycle, Immediate Protection

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 133 , Aug 23, 2013

      The Moon Angels of Immediate Protection

      Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M’

      17thDay of Lunar Cycle

      ‘A-L-C-Ch-U-L’ using Stejnar cipher

      Picture

      Beloved,

      When danger is imminent, the adrenal glands
      produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream and
      enable the body to perform miraculous feats of survival.

      By taking this heightened state of emotional energy and
      directing it with flowing feelings of the divine virtues of ‘Emzhom’ ,
      a child of God can avert any disaster.

      These are flowing feelings of the virtues of omnipresence, flowing feelings
      of the desired outcome, high cognition, the power of the Word,
      transmutation through seeing through the eyes of Love Divine,
      Harmony and Justice, and strong flowing feelings of the desired reality.

      These powerful flowing feelings are used to bind, ban, and transmute any
      harmful negative force in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      By mastering the steps of emotional consciousness of the
      first sixteen days of the 28-day moon cycle, a child of God
      is capable of producing enough flowing magnetic attraction
      through flowing feelings of love and the divine virtues to attract an
      unstoppable force to  transmute any harmful reality.

       When called,
      we help this process in such powerful ways
      that words can hardly describe.

      Flowing feelings are the magnetic power that attract changes in physical reality.
      By mastering feelings, a child of God masters the change process on the Earth.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that Heaven manifests on Earth.

      We encourage the children of God
      to meditate on the virtues of our name, ‘Emzhom’
      every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle.

      Then, if any being, person, or thing uses free will to cause harm at any time,
      the individual will and feelings of the intended victim, or someone who
      is praying for the intended victim, can become one with the will and
      flowing feelings of Divine Providence, and bring about immediate relief.
      This skill is for the mature person who understands the oneness of all life
      only to use, and then only in real and immediate danger.

      We teach the particular meditations by which ‘any enemy
      can be destroyed at once, thieves are checked on their escape,
      attackers are rendered stiff and lifeless at an instant.’

      ‘Further, the most furious beast rendered harmless,
      whether in the air, on land or in the water.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M

      Weteach control of the feelings of all other beings,
      through mastery of the divine virtue of omnipresence.
      ---------

      Weteach the power of feelings,
      and thereby the mastery of magnetism.
      ---------

      Weteach how to immediately transfer ideas to others.
      ---------

      Weinspire the children of God with the correct divine
      virtues to invoke and meditate on in any situation.
      We especially do this to those who are familiar with
      the divine virtues through prior meditations with the
      letters and divine virtues of the ancient language.
      ---------

      umlautO, OE and O

      Weteach how to transmute any situation or being
      through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      We inspire the deepest love for
      and attunement to Divine Justice and Harmony.

      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to develop their mastery

      offlowing feelings especially of the divine virtues, so

      powerfullythat complete mastery over change in the

      feelingand material world is successfully attained.’

      ---------

      In times of real and immediate danger, we inspire mature people
      to direct their adrenal energy into awareness of feeling.

       Weinspire them with the feelings of the divine virtues that
       transmuteany negative being and render them harmless.

      Onthe 17th day of every 28-day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of
      the earth with knowledge of dangers that must be avoided combined
      with the positive feelings and intent that transmute these dangers so that
      theharmony of Heaven on Earth is maintained for the children of God.

      "OnEarth as it is in Heaven."

      ***

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 133 of 133 , Dec 6 11:05 AM

        The Moon Angels of Immediate Protection

        Angels of

        E-M-Z-H-O-M

        17th Day of Lunar Cycle

        ‘A-L-C-Ch-U-L’  using Stejnar cipher

        Picture

        Beloved,

        Flowing emotions create magnetic power that then attract changes in physical reality.

          By mastering emotions,

        a child of God masters the activity of the quantum field,

        and therefore, masters the change process on  Earth.

        When danger is imminent, the adrenal glands
        produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream to
        enable the body to perform miraculous feats of survival.

        In the unenlightened, this leads to the fight or flight phenomena, found in many of nature's kingdoms.

        However, by
        taking this heightened state of emotional energy

        and transforming fear into gratitude and love,

        through intent and mastery of flowing emotions,

         then directing this transformed emotional energy of love,

          intending the highest good of all concerned,

        a child of God may avert any disaster.

        To this end, we teach the children of light techniques on meditating on,

        and becoming one with,

        the divine virtues of Emzhom.

          Meditating on these divine qualities
        create flowing emotions of omnipresence,

        that attract  divine visualized outcomes

        of the highest good of all concerned.

          Also come emotions of high cognition,

        which is seeing through the eyes of love and remembering the self through many lifetimes.

        Then comes alignment of
         being, will, visualization and thought, emotion and sensation in meditation and intent.

          This alignment of oneness, intent, visualization, emotion and sensation is the virtue of the power of the word.

          Transmutation occurs through seeing through the eyes of Love Divine and realizing that all others are one with the self.

        Next come feelings of harmony, and, again,
        strong flowing emotions of the desired outcome of safety.

        These powerful flowing emotions, combined with using The Law of One,  transmute any
        harmful negative force,
         in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

        We encourage the children of God
        to meditate on the virtues of our name, ‘Emzhom’
        every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle.

        Then, if any being, person, or thing uses free will to cause harm at any time,

        the intended victims can defend themselves.

        Someone who
        is praying for the intended victim, can also become one with the will and
        flowing
        emotions of omnipresent Divine Providence to instantly bring about immediate relief.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)