Noos-Letter: Issue #40 - New Galactic Beam ~ Lunar Scorpion Moon Edition

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013

      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #37

      Share
      Embed Email
      Share Email
      Share on Facebook
      Share on Twitter
      Share on LinkedIn
      Post a tab on Facebook
      Like on Facebook

      Lunar Moon of Challenge • Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time • Issue #40
      Sign up!
      Trouble viewing? Click here to view onlineShare!
      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #37

      Welcome to the 2013 Lunar Scorpion Moon Edition of the Noos-letter

      [Turtle]Welcome to the Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge/Strengthening, the second moon of the planetary service wavespell.
      Galactic Synchronization (July 26) marked the entry of the new Galactic Beam of Consciousness, also known as entry into the Noosphere. This Moon calls on us to use our power of discernment to stay in our own soul's resonance as we continue to birth a New Time paradigm.
      We are being upleveled to a higher mode of functioning. Our old ways no longer work. We are being called to let go of all resistance and allow ourselves to feel everything without judgement, and not to get stuck in one feeling, but to let our feelings flow and purify.
      The totem animal for the Lunar Moon is the Scorpion, signifying transmutation, repelling negative or polarizing energies and the power of rebirth. By attuning to our inner voice we transcend polarizing energies, opening to radial consciousness to gain access to the Higher Planetary Mind. All communication actually comes from the planetary mind of the noosphere, the mind sphere of Earth.
      To understand the noosphere, we must: 1) Begin to think from the point of view of the Earth; and 2) Begin to understand the purpose and nature of the universe and of our Great Grandmother Galaxy.
      Noospheric consciousness occurs when all the different molecules of intelligence simultaneously reach a stage of unified consciousness. At this stage we realize that what we thought was our individual mind is actually linked to a Higher or Planetary Mind that is cradled in Gaia's compassionate embrace. In this way the Noosphere (Mind) represents the Divine Masculine and Gaia (Heart) represents the Divine Feminine. The two cannot exist without each other.
      The Greek goddess Gaia, or Ge, is the Great Earth Mother of all and the creator and giver of life to all the universe. She is the feminine matrix and the first being to emerge from chaos. She is the supreme organizing principle that holds the noosphere in her all embracing body of love. Gaia is the spirit of love that infuses the noosphere with planetary heart.
      Ancient cultures were matriarchal – matri (mother), arch (beginning) – beginning with the Mother. Gaia reminds us that all of existence forms an absolute unity. This means that what happens in the cosmos is related to what happens on the Earth and is also related to what happens in our body and daily life.
      This unified field is connected through Gaia's loving thought beams that form a radial matrix that links past, future and present as one interconnected web. We are here to remember this unity and to collectively evolve our consciousness. Time is the evolution of consciousness. And love is the highest art of time.
      [Gaia]

      Star Traveler's Synchronicities

      Welcome again to Lunar Moon of the Yellow Galactic Seed year. Step right into the 4-D radial theatre of synchronic consciousness!

      [Seal & Tone]Dali 1 - Kin 192, Yellow Planetary Human (23 Aug)

      Welcome to the Lunar Moon! Today is a Galactic Activation Portal - kicking off a highly activating Moon to come! Today is Kin 192. 192 is the number of "auxiliary keys" in the MOAP program of 64 Codons to 260 Kin. See page 82, Master Synchronic Code Book – Can you find your MOAP code based on your galactic signature?

      [Seal & Tone]Alpha 5 - Kin 196, Yellow Magnetic Warrior (27 Aug)

      Kin 196 = 185 + 11. 196 is also the Bode Number of Uranus. Today begins the 13-day Warrior Wavespell of Intelligence and Fearlessness (ends day 17 of this Moon / 8 Sep).
      "Through casting the Warrior wavespell of intelligence, the kin increased their fearlessness of magical giving. Full blown was the capacity of the planetary kin to share in their gifts. Equal to each other were they in their ability to give themselves to each other according to the needs of whatever adventure might arise." –Dreamspell Genesis

      [Seal & Tone]Limi 6 - Kin 197, Red Lunar Earth (28 Aug)

      Galactic Activation Portal and Magic Turtle Day! Magic Turtle days occur when the tone of the day is the same as the tone of the Moon. (Red Lunar Earth, in the Lunar moon). Both Magic Turtle days this Moon are on Galactic Activation Portal days!

      [Seal & Tone]Silio 7 - Kin 198, White Electric Mirror (29 Aug)

      In simple numerology (A = 1, B = 2, etc.) the word SYNCHRONOTRON = 198!
      Globally Synchronized Rainbow Bridge Meditation day.
      Join! On Galactic SpacebookOn Facebook
      Today also begins the 16-day Warrior's Cube Journey, also known as the Telektonon-Tollan of the Starborn Elders. This day also begins the fractal time compression of the 16-year Telektonon Cube of the Law into the 16-day fractal time compression of the Redemption in Time. Continue Reading.

      Our Sister Sites

      Lunar Moon-At-A-Glance

      [13 Moon calendar]Link to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on FacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on FacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on FacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic SpacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic SpacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic SpacebookLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Facebook[Peace Portal Alignment Link][Peace Portal Alignment Link]Link to "Annual Lunar Phases" Yellow Galactic Seed YearLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation on Galactic Spacebook
      Link to Noospheric Kin Council EventLink to "7 Last Moons - 7 Mystic Moons"Link to Noospheric Kin Council EventLink to Description of 216-day Cycle Cubing the EarthLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsPenumbral Lunar EclipseLink to Annular EclipseLink to Annular EclipsePenumbral Lunar EclipsePenumbral Lunar EclipseLink to Annular EclipseLink to "7 Last Moons - 7 Mystic Moons"Link to Whole Earth Festival WebsiteLink to Whole Earth Festival Website4th Annual Galactic Synchronization School - Ukraine - Planetary 22 - Spectral 7 (April 25 - May 8)Link to Description of 216-day Cycle Cubing the EarthLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation Instructions
      Noos-letter: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36 | #37 | #38 | #39en EspañolNederlandsFrançaisPortuguês

      This message and its content is Copyright by Foundation for the Law of Time
      PO Box 156. Ashland OR, 97520 - +1 (541) 488-0714

      Link to "Galactic Synchronization" Twitter PageLink to "Galactic Synchronization" Facebook Page