Plleiadedolphininfos: Series of live channeli ng Saint Germain ~ Serie 1 part 3 about Ascen sion; what it is and what to expect during it (august 1, 2013) ~ By Méline Lafont

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      Andy
      Beautifully said Saint Germain, thank you! I think this will help so many people.  Thank you again.  I do would like to ask a question.  A lot of people would like to know about the process of ascension.  I think they understand what it is but how exactly does one ascend and how will we know when we ascend?
      What will we feel, what will we see in our conscious state?  So many different channelings talk about this but maybe they don’t address the actual process of you know, are we going to be lifted, are we just all of a sudden just going to disappear.  If you could just talk about how are we going to know in the conscious state what will be seeing and feeling during our individual ascension as we move up.
      Saint Germain
      Ascension is a large concept.  It could not be put into words in that way to be fully grasped by humanity, how ascension really is.  But let me try to explain it in the best way possible.  Ascension is an ongoing process.  It is not a process that you do only once and you are there. No.
      All the ones who have reached a higher level of consciousness even though they feel they are ascended and they have all the knowledge they desire and required to ascend, even then, you keep on evolving infinitely.  There is no stop.  There is no higher level to achieve.  It is a continuous process.  A never ending story.
      Ascension is merely something ethericly, it is not going to a portal or gate, opening a door, closing it and being in this totally new world or galaxy or other place.  No.  Actually it is merely a change inside of you.  The ascension gate or portal is inside of you, it’s your heart.  This is why we stress how important the heart is, how to connect with the heart constantly and be love in the heart because this is the gateway to your ascension.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      AishaNorthAs you have all been made aware of by now, much is going on behind the scenes that few of you have any detailed knowledge of. We know that this is enough to set many’s teeth on edge, but let us just say that all is in good hands, and the reason for this imposed silence as it were is simply this: you will not be exposed to anything that might be detrimental to you in any way, and that does include some of the information that is currently flashing by you at warp speed. This will sound ominous, but this is in fact merely a precaution on our side. You see, you are still under the deep influence of your human side, and as such, much of what is actually going on now might be hard to perceive, much less in a positive way, by you all.
      We are well aware that this might seem to be more than a little condescending, but trust us when we say this is nothing of the sort. This is simply something that has been agreed upon from the very beginning of this operation, and it was done in full concurrence with you. In other words, before you came to be in this physical manifestation, you were all thoroughly briefed beforehand just what all of this would entail.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com/2013/08/20/karen-doonan-sirius-a-on-the-grand-sextile-stargate-opening/

      Channeler:
      Karen Doonan

      Greetings dear ones we are the BEings from Sirius A and we come to guide and to support at a time of heightening and expanding acceleration of the human life experience here upon planet earth. These expansions and accelerations are now unfolding on ALL levels of the human life experience. Many of you may now be connecting with those around you at deepening levels and this is part of what you in your human form refer to as the ascension process. Human language has been used to contain and suppress and in the UNIVERSE OF 3 in TRUTH the need for human language becomes a choice. Let us clarify this for you at this time beloved ones.

      The choice of whether or not to speak or voice words with another human or simply FEEL that other human is entirely at your discretion. Many of you may at first find this highly confusing or at times highly emotional as you align with those around you. Becoming more consciously aware of this process will see you begin to FEEL your way into balance and to fully align with TRUTH.
      Read more »

      7b7b0aacf639b5ae59213e9d6920e34e♥ Love is in the air!  Not just the romantic sort, but every kind of love imaginable.  It’s a tangible thing – you can see it, feel it, touch it…  As I concluded my summer travels, I re-entered my home state of Florida at around 2 a.m.  We all were exhausted from the drive from New York, but a vibe of excitement and anticipation seemed to envelop us as we drove further and further south.  For me personally, being on the Florida coast has always made me feel especially close to the Atlantean energies and those golden days of long ago.  It’s like I’m supposed to be there.  Clearly, it was welcoming me back.  How wonderful it was when I was treated to the spectacular vision of two shooting stars over the moonlit waters of Flagler Beach!  This is a truly such a magical time for us all, the theme of which is about coming together.  It’s about joining up with our soul partners and connecting with our life purpose.  We are rediscovering and downloading the wisdom of our higher selves and gradually remembering much of what we forgot when we chose to incarnate as third-dimensional Human Beings.  This is the Sacred Marriage of the  masculine and feminine within ourselves.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google