[ANGEL] 1 Virgo, The Angels of Politics

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 22, 2013

      We are at the point where the important fixed star Regulus, the Little King, is now located at one degree Virgo.

       It's been associated with Leo for many many years and finally made it's ingress from 30 Leo into the sign of the Virgin.

       Sun is conjunct Regulus now at the point of sacred politics.

      We can expect intense illumination and purification of politics now.
      Image
      1 degree Virgo

      The Angels of Politics

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Peresch

      Beloved,

      In the Constellation of Virgo, a person takes OMNIPOTENT DIVINE WILL learned in the thirty degrees of Leo and applies it with Divine Wisdom
      in a practical way to create heaven on earth.

      The Constellation Virgo therefore represents Service.

      In the first degree of manifesting PRACTICAL DIVINE WISDOM, through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we inspire servers to work in
      politics.

      All life strives upwards toward Divine Light, towards spiritual perfection,  towards beauty.

      This is the virtue of the first letter of our name.

      The omnipresence of God in all life is the divine virtue of the second and fourth letter of our name.

      The first duty, the highest of all, is serving Divine Being.

      The myths of the grail king and many others throughout the universes explain the ideal of enlightening all of creation , letter P and E, with
      the help of the highest omnipotence and DIVINE LIGHT AND WILL OF GOD, letter SCH.

      Politics derives from one’s highest loyalty to serving spiritual perfection.

      No price is too great to pay, no task too daunting, for the king or politician who serves Highest Omnipotent Will for the
      good of all, the GREATEST SPIRITUAL PERFECTION FOR ALL.

       This is best done THROUGH INNER GUIDANCE, which is the divine virtue of the letter, R, of our name.

       Inner guidance connects a server to the POWER BY WHICH DIVINE PROVIDENCE CREATES THE FIRST OUTPOURING
       OF DIVINE CREATION, the original light and fire, the divine virtue of letter SCH.

      This original POWER IS REGARDED AS THE HIGHEST VIRTUE.

       The sound of SCH is considered one letter in Quabbalah, the highest and original letter.

      It is the WILL OF THE MOST HIGH that people serve Creation, that they protect Creation, and uplift and guide Creation to the GREATEST
      SPIRITUAL PERFECTION and beauty.

      The archetype of the politician or king is THE SERVANT OF THE WORLD and the servant of THE PEOPLE THAT THEY REPRESENT.

      The least widow or orphan or humble creature finds protection and grace from the one who is in a position to rule.
      alliswell

       When inner guidance awakens the desire to serve the world in a sacred political way, to bring greater spiritual perfection for
      all, to protect freedom and independence, to bring clarity to the highest divine blueprint from Divine Providence, we help
      remove all obstacles.

       Heaven  inspires this person with the divine virtues of the letters of our name, Peresch.

      []

      We are the heavenly host who, depending on the degree of development and maturity of mankind, cause this or that idea to come to importance
      and we help determine social attitudes.

       We help determine the duration of a political power, and let political views have failure or success,
      as Divine Providence orders it.

      We are at the time in the natural cycles and rhythms of Life that awakening mankind
      fulfills  the ORIGINAL BLUEPRINTS FOR HEAVEN ON EARTH.

      This has been known as the “ancient future”, or the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA.

      As with any dawn, the darkness before the appearance of the Sun’s first rays heralds good tidings.

      IT IS TIME FOR ALL POLITICIANS TO BRING HIGHEST SPIRITUAL PERFECTION TO
      ALL, TO PROTECT FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE, TO BRING CLARITY AND
      REMOVE ALL OBSCURITY FROM THE DIVINE BLUEPRINT FOR HEAVEN ON EARTH.

      If you wish it, we help you with a high political career, and equip
      you with the faculties of an excellent orator, so that you know how to bind people by word.

      We also equip you with toughness and endurance which remains without comparison so that you can realize all of your wishes.

      Inwardly, the Constellation Virgo opens receptivity to the feeling of Divine Wisdom to be expressed in practical ways in the material world.

      When you call upon us, we inspire you in the five levels of initiation represented by the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name.

      The first level is that of the longing for spiritual progress, spiritual perfection and highest spiritualization, in general.

      Here you
      will feel the desire to strive upwards to the Divine Light, you will sense an ever increasing profound longing for unification with the four
      basic divine qualities and will realize how divine love, which is incarnated into every human being, will constantly urge you to be
      connected to divine omnipotence, love and wisdom and to have these incarnated within yourself.

      This longing for unification with the four
      basic divine qualities,God incarnate in will, thought, feeling, and form, is a specific sensation which is only comprehensible to the
      practical expert and which one may live through but never be able to explain.

      This virtue has a dark gray color, has the musical note of B, is the
      earth element so it has a sensation of gravity and weight, and the right side of the nose is formed from it.

      Use the typical meditation of seeing yourself as a tiny dot in your
      solar plexus with your body as a universe around you.

      See the color dark grey radiating from a tiny sun in the leg region and filling the whole
      body, and especially the right side of the nose which body part formed from this virtue.

      Inwardly chant the musical note B, feel the sensation of weight, and
      meditate on the intellectual meaning of the virtue, which is the longing for spiritual perfection, for reuniting with the DIVINE LIGHT.

      With the
      out breath see and feel this radiance passing through the pores of the skin over the right side of the nose filling the whole outer universe.

      With the in breath see and feel this radiance passing through these pores and filling your body.

      ~(gail)~

      The second initiation is into universal consciousness, which
      represents, as a divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.

      This will unite your normal consciousness
      with the universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the akasha principle omnipresence yourself.

      This is known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.

      You will attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world, you will be able to transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space.

      Divinity in His highest form will be able to speak through you.

      The most profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization
      will become obvious to you as you master this, everything that is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form
      and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it will become physically visible.

      The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the
      element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

       This is the sound of the divine virtue of independence and
      freedom.

      After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the
      letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling
      of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability.

      Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action.

       Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which
      you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws.

      In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing
      to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the
      highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way.

      Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.

      The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the element is
      earth so it is felt with a sensation of weight, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

       The fourth level is a repeat of the second, immersion into consciousness universal,immersion into the omnipresence of God’s
      consciousness in everything that has been created, the unification of your consciousness with the consciousness of God in everything.

      []

      SCH

      This is the virtue by which Divine Providence creates the first outpouring of divine creation.

      It is regarded as the highest
      virtue.’ The virtue of “Sch” connects both original light and original fire, and thus indicates the non-manifestable omnipotence.

      The “S” oscillation is the original fire [all penetrating will].The
      “K” oscillation is the original light [omnipotence].

      The “Sch” therefore represents the original principle superior to the
      “K” and “S”.

      This is the original masculine electric force of DIVINE WILL.

      Its color is blazing red. Its musical note is C.It is the element of fire so it is felt with warmth.

      The brain is formed from this virtue.

      We are the Angels of the first degree of Virgo, the Angels of World Service in the role of politics.

      Take your time and practice carefully the five meditations that we have
      outlined here for you when receive guidance from within to serve in a position of political power.

      Even if you find yourself suddenly thrust in a political situation where you need our help, or if you wish to help another who is serving
      in politics, call on us, the heavenly host of  P-E-R-E-Sch and we assist for the highest good of all concerned.

      P-E-R-E-Sch

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      ******************

      For a copy of the
      TIBET
      AN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

      Bookson emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THENEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationeryby Polly Menendez

      Feelfree to share these messages.

      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30 PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THELAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all there is;

      I ask that ONLY
      THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SOBE IT!

       []

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 23, 2014

        Image
        1 degree Virgo

        The Angels of Politics

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         Peresch

        Beloved,

        In the Constellation of Virgo, a person takes attunement to OMNIPOTENT DIVINE WILL, learned in the thirty degrees of Leo, and applies it with practical Divine Wisdom
         to create heaven on earth.

        The Constellation Virgo therefore represents Service.

        In the first degree of manifesting PRACTICAL DIVINE WISDOM, through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we inspire servers to work in
        politics.

        All life strives upwards toward Divine Light, towards spiritual perfection,  towards beauty.

        This is the virtue of the first letter of our name.

        The omnipresence of God in all life is the divine virtue of the second and fourth letter of our name.

        The first duty, the highest of all, is serving Divine Being, which is omnipresent throughout creation in everything that exists.

        The myths of the grail king and many others throughout the universes explain the ideal of enlightening all of creation , letter P and E, with
        the help of the highest omnipotence and DIVINE LIGHT AND WILL OF GOD, letter SCH.

        Politics derives from one’s highest loyalty to seeking spiritual perfection in service to all sentient beings.

        No price is too great to pay, no task too daunting, for the king or politician who serves Highest Omnipotent Will for the highest
        good of all, the GREATEST SPIRITUAL PERFECTION FOR ALL.

        Such a person is inspired with and realizes the interconnection of all life.

        By seeking harmony for every part of this interconnection, the well being of
        even the least of God's creatures is perfected.

          This is best done THROUGH INNER GUIDANCE, which is the divine virtue of the letter, R, of our name.

         Inner guidance connects a server to the POWER BY WHICH DIVINE PROVIDENCE CREATES THE FIRST OUTPOURING
         OF DIVINE CREATION, the original light and fire, the divine virtue of letter SCH.

        This original POWER IS REGARDED AS THE HIGHEST VIRTUE.

         The sound of SCH is considered one letter in Quabbalah, the highest and original letter.

        The heart knows that it is the WILL OF THE MOST HIGH for people serve Creation, protect Creation, and uplift and guide Creation to the GREATEST
        SPIRITUAL PERFECTION and beauty.

        The archetype of the politician or king is THE WISE AND FAITHFUL SERVANT OF THE WORLD, the servant of THE PEOPLE THAT THEY REPRESENT.

        The least widow or orphan or humble creature finds protection and grace from SUCH A PERSON, one who is in a position to rule.
[...]

        basic divine qualities, God incarnate in will, thought, emotion, and form, is a specific sensation which is only comprehensible to the
[...]

        * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

        THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T