Weekly LB from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing: Finding Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      August 22, 2013

      08/24/2013

      Finding Truth

      Ascension is a path of empowerment.  Yours.  That results in a changed experience throughout the Earth as each individual becomes a strong, loving, creative being.  There was no true forgetting, only fearful distraction.  As an individual is born into human form, it is loving.  With the experience of abuse, it becomes distracted from the core truth within.  Some beings find that truth later in life.  Some perpetuate the distraction.  Through the exercises of forgiveness, choice and sharing - all individuals participate in the potential to focus the clarity of Truth pulsing through them.  Each must find it within.  Yet each is part of a collective that experiences together.  So you have the paradox of Finding your Truth within on your own, and yet sharing that experience with others through ease and challenge.

      You Find the Truth of forgiveness when you experience it through the giving and receiving of it (even from yourself).  You Find the Truth of forgiveness is not truly outside of you, but within you.  You Find the Truth of forgiveness effects all those around you, even those that you need not forgive.  For instance, your children, your coworkers, your mates and friends benefit from your forgiveness of your parents as you interact with each of them from a greater expanse of Love.  The circle of change continues to ripple out from you.

      Each being is along a different path of creation.  There are subtle nuances and obvious differences and yet each serves a benevolent purpose, no matter how atrocious some of them may seem to you.  In your dimensional expression you do not create physically without the preparation, experience, endurance and strength to complete a task.  It is the same in the other dimensions.  Fifth dimensional expression is an expression of infinite Love with an individual understanding of the collective.  Your preparation then, is Love.  Your experience is Life.  Your endurance is patience.  Your strength is forgiveness.

      Have you found such profound Truth of Love that an egregious act is merely a call to Love?  A platform for forgiveness and experience?  A creative being learning through the illusion of physicality?  Consequence, yes; for all experience has its effect.  This is your understanding of karma.  Yet as you Find the Truth of Love, you feel no need for punishment, for it is merely a block to Love’s continuance that you seek. Karma has no need for punishment, just integration of full experience.  Forgiveness opens you to receive the full experience of Love.

      As we sit to Blast Finding Truth, we are for-giving and receiving the grace of Love.  We are freeing ourselves from the binds of destructive emotions within.  We are emanating our Truth of Love into every experience we have or hear.  We are the powerful force of inclusion that encompasses all Life as Divine, even those we disagree with.  We are the potential of new solution accessed within a gaze, within a smile, within the unspoken wisdom of Love’s Truth.  We are the path of healing offered to each Being to choose, for the Truth they Find resides within.  Blast on!

      © Crystalline Soul Healing. All Rights Reserved.

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile