Isha Lerner's Tarot: (Inner Child) Sleeping Beauty ~ (Power of Flower) Sagebrush ~ (Triple Goddess) Seated Angel Flying w/ 4th Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      " Like a caterpillar changing into a butterfly, a magical process is underway in the depths of your being."
      "White Buffalo Calf Woman brings you courage to take the necessary steps to personal transformation, reminding you of the sweetness that shines within your heart. She sustains you with her abundant and unconditional love."
      "Our task here on Earth is to fully interweave the spiritual dimension with the material; to mix the gold of spirit with the silver of embodied existence."
      "I am unconditionally loving of myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love in the world. I am love."

      A time of contemplation does not mean indicate we are putting on the brakes or coming to a standstill. It shows the measure of our integrity, growth and wisdom. For in that we are recognizing that this is a leap forward. A recognition of where we are, honoring the cycle that we are within and taking an active role within our metamorphosis and transformation. The steps we take upon our inner journey will be the hallmark of the outer leap and flight that we take. It that place of authenticity where we take full responsibility for ourselves, one another and Our Beloved Earth. Being patient to listen to the Inner Divine Voice that is our Guide and Teacher and that does emanate from the deepest and highest center of who we are. The Divine Butterfly, if we so choose to use that description, who shows the way to how we can, do and will transform ourselves through and with unconditional love. She is a weaver who will Open freely and willingly her Mysteries. These Mysteries do not involve a long quest rife with riddles and quandaries. They involve the same Openness on our end and within those are the seeds and fruits of how we fully embody here on this Earth and fully embody Spirit in the same moment. A Beautiful, Divine Harmony where integrate the spiritual and material together. Yes we do walk the outer and inner worlds alongside this material world. As we are within our own personal chrysalis we develop our wisdom and hone our intuition so that we come forth we make choices full of love and confidence.

      Let us rediscover and restore our passion, our heart, our love and that remember that these have no limit. The only limitations are those we place upon ourselves. Apart of our enlightenment is coming to see these limitations for what they were and being able to loving release those having learned from them and Knowing that truly do have infinite potential which we are embracing to infinitely manifest. See the sweetness that is You. Through a conscious choice allow that radiance to extend farther and deeper illuminating at the deepest and highest of levels. We are love and we embody that love as we give love unconditionally to ourselves, each other, this world we walk upon. Grounded here we reach into infinity and do stretch beyond to all those realms Above and Below. Knowing we are all equally apart of these and one another. Affirming Life. Affirming Wholeness. Affirming Love!

      Isha Lerner
      Isha Lerner
      Isha is an internationally-acclaimed astrologer, best known for her groundbreaking work related to karmic imprints and past-life astrology (Power Mapping). She is also highly-regarded for her expertise in Flower Essence healing and Tarot interpretation.

      XIII Sleeping Beauty
      Your card is...

      XIII Sleeping Beauty

      When this card appears in your reading, along period of contemplation may be needed. Do not be afraid of the quiet growth occurring within. Enter the world of dreams, archetypes, and symbols with courage and emotional calm. Learn while you are in a receptive state. Doing something externally is not always an answer. Let go of the past. Like a caterpillar changing into a butterfly, a magical process is underway in the depths of your being. Eventually, you will sprout wings and soar like an eagle over formerly uncharted realms of knowledge. The process of metamorphosis is dangerous, but every child must go through this incubation period before becoming an adult. The young person must leave the safety net of childhood, but the joys and sorrows of that time span will live on in the imagination. This card also suggests the healing power of sleep. Without enough rest, the cells of the body cannot function properly and the immune system is stretched to its limit. See the peace and quiet of sleep as an interlude of tranquil recuperation. During sleep, the soul loosens its grip on the physical body and roams the spiritual universe (while still maintaining its tie to the body through the \silver cord\ or thread of consciousness). Enjoy this nightly excursion into another realm of existence and bring back the fruits of those experiences in the forms of amazing dreams, visions and plans for the future.

      Sagebrush
      Your card is...

      Sagebrush

      Latin: Artemisia caucasica

      Color(s): Yellow

      Archetype: White Buffalo Calf Woman. White Buffalo Calf Woman is associated with the mysteries of the Sacred Pipe of the Lakota Tribe. She gave teachings regarding the cycles of the earth’s evolution, and introduced an awareness of the sacredness of all life: the four-leggeds, the winged birds; grandmother and grandfather earth wisdom; and all that grows upon the earth.

      Signature: An extremely hardy evergreen shrub or woody perennial distinguished by its interesting leaf patterns, silvery gray or white aromatic foliage, and small yellow flowers. Its leaves are woven into sticks of incense and used for ritual cleansing.

      Healing Properties: Sagebrush purifies the heart, mind and body, accelerating personal evolution. Sagebrush helps us to see through our well worn patterns, addictions, and attachments so negative thought forms and self-effacing habits can be eliminated. Combined with California Poppy, it is a wonderful essence for freeing one’s self from drug addiction.

      Healing: There are times in our lives when we are faced with the choice either to realign ourselves to higher principles, through purification of thought word, and deed, or to turn our backs on such a precious opportunity. The presence of this card indicates that you may be standing at such a crossroad in your won life. The choice you now make could take you to the core of self-realization or leave you relatively unchanged and stagnant. White Buffalo Calf Woman brings you courage to take the necessary steps to personal transformation, reminding you of the sweetness that shines within your heart. She sustains you with her abundant and unconditional love. Through her, the Wakan Tanka, or Great Spirit, comes to you, purging you of the impure intentions that have brought much suffering to your soul. You may wish to smudge your home, your body, your altar, or whatever space you use for meditation and prayer. As you seek to live your life in reverence for all of life, remember to give thanks to White Buffalo Calf Woman, the harbinger of cosmic justice, love and peace. Know that your life is capable of great transformation at this time.

      14. Seated Angel Flying
      Your card is...

      14. Seated Angel Flying

      Soul Message: My angels and guardians surround me with loving guidance and protection. Their elixirs of healing energy embrace me and I am at peace knowing how very loved and adored I am by the precious helpers from above and beyond. I ground the cosmic beauty of angelic wisdom into the roots of my earthly life.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The Temperance angel stands before us with quiet focus and grace. She reveals the awakened heart of humanity, for at this stage of consciousness we have pierced through yet another veil of illusion. At this stage of initiation the seeker is beginning to understand the power of fate and purpose; at last able to be fully of the earth while infused with spirit.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Angel: You are invited to explore the essence of life within the realm of birth and death and beyond, for the soul does not confine its adventures to the spiritual plane alone, but involves itself in the great laboratory of experience here on planet Earth. Our task here on Earth is to fully interweave the spiritual dimension with the material; to mix the gold of spirit with the silver of embodied existence.

      Everyday Encounters: When the soul is thirsty, it becomes a vessel, ready to be filled and then poured out into new life circumstances. What do you fill your cup with each day? Now is the time to explore this esoteric question. Seal the cracks in your own cosmic vessel so that you may soothe your soul and revitalize your life force.

      Nature’s Healers: Alpine Lily

      Fourth Chakra

      Fourth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Green) (Function: Love)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the region of the heart and between the shoulder blades, it is the area of the body where love resides, in the cave of the heart. The ecstasy of love teaches us to let go and trust in the world, ultimately transcending the flames of sexual passion and emptying our life, giving spirit and spirituality into the world.

      Healing Flower: Rose

      Affirmations: I am unconditionally loving of myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love in the world. I am love.