Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman August 21, 2013 - - Q&A? Who are you trying to rescue?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      August 21, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show. Join us tonight, at 8PM US central time. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      Have you ever tried to rescue someone, to help them and show them kindness and compassion and it's a never ending project? That's the topic of this week's Q&A question, how to show someone support without taking on their 'stuff' and how to show kindness and not fall into pity. It's something we'll be seeing a lot of after this month, when things start moving as we begin September, a transition month for us.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed this week. there was a powerful full moon on August 20, as well as strong, earth-facing solar flares. Whew, no wonder we're all exhausted.
      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Q&A: Who Are You Trying to Rescue?

      Dear Jennifer:  I have been very supportive of someone in my life who has an addiction. I care for him and have compassion for his journey. He asks to be loved unconditionally and I've attempted to do that and be supportive of him however it does take its toll on me. I have difficulty with the balance of recognizing that he is a grand creator on an incredible journey (as we all are) and my compassion for the human being that suffers when he is homeless, hungry, alone and contemplating ending his life which of course is the result of his own choices and creation.

      I know that my own boundary issues are definitely at play here but I can't get clarity on the issue. What can I do to show him I am supportive without getting so involved in his stuff?
      Jennifer's Answer:  This ties into this week's message so clearly, are you being kind or are you feeling sorry for him? Do you see him as powerless (and he is acting as though he doesn't have any power) and out of control of his life? While you say you have compassion, the lines are blurry here. You're expressing your compassion as pity, disguised as kindness and support. And it is a boundary issue but not necessarily with him. He's showing you your own need for support and validation...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformation for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, August 21, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064