Pleiadedolphininfos: SanJAsKa and the Pleiadian High Council: Continual Revolutions of Peace and Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013

      Andy:
      People are losing their jobs, they are losing their houses, they so not know where to turn to and that turns to worry and it lowers their energy vibration and it kind of puts them in a position where they’re stuck.  So I guess my questions is how do you use these existing Merkabah energies that we just received and all of the available energies that are here now for us to manifest and create abundance consciousness to help eliminate this worry about money so the vibrations can be raised so people can move up in consciousness.
      What message can you give them to help them break out of that cycle or that double edge sward, if you will with respect to money and where they are in their lives?
      Saint Germain
      Oh, yes money is the ruler of this earthly plane.  All is about money.  Well yes, humanity has created money. It has made it to be important in your lifes.  You all created this.  Well, as we are now reaching this new world, so to speak, you are starting to see that this is quite an illusion, the money.  It’s a pain in the ass.  I can tell you that.
      Even though I have created my funds, which are true, they are reliable, I have created them to protect humanity to have a sort of compensation to give them back what they have the right on, where they have the right to have this, it’s what they deserve.
      But the money would not be created, it would not exist, it would not exist as well, so I took advantage what you have created and put my energies into it and created something out of the money for you.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      The minds and hearts of the awakening public are expanding as rapidly as your progression into the realms of full consciousness. If we could only detail our amazement as we watch you continue to traverse a path that tests your faith and resolve enormously, than we’d be able to properly express our appreciation for the efforts of you dear souls on the ground.
      We note the progress being made along your paths, and we note that the collective energies are rising in every moment in favor of a full entrance into and understanding of the Light on the part of your collective.
      Every person around you is awakening in their own unique ways, and this is a message we’ll happily continue to repeat throughout the progression of the most intents aspects of your collective ascension process. While we don’t encourage focusing oneself on manifestations or brazen validations of the realms of spirit, we should note that there are many brazen energetic initiation points still to be reached by your collective.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      Uploaded on 20 August 2013 by Judy Satori A fullmoon message from Judy Satori and Spirit – http://www.thesoundoflight.com

      Email delivery powered by Google