One Puja Network: One Man's Dream

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013

      One Man's Dream
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      One World Puja Network
      Note from Cynthia: I'd like to start off this newsletter by sharing my gratitude for all of the people who replied to last week's email about Abe. I was overwhelmed by the response and actually sent some of the emails to him. (If you missed it, click here.) It is truly incredible to be able to connect to so many people all over the world who know that we can create a world where we are all honored and respected. Thank you!

      One Man's Dream.

      Remember when you were a kid and you dreamed about what you would do when you grew up? Or the kind of life you'd have? My best friend knew she'd be a veterinarian and have six kids. I still tease her about how her "kids" are goats, and she actually just wanted to take care of her own animals - not other people's. My big plan as a kid was to "create stuff". Imagine that.

      I love hearing about people's dreams. I love to hear what people want to bring into the world and why. My favorite part of it is being able to help them achieve it. It's usually never as difficult as it seems at first.

      So when I went to Costa Rica a few weeks ago, I was immediately intrigued by the dream that Gary Douglas has had since he was young. As you know, Gary is the co-host of the show Conversations in Consciousness and founder of Access Consciousness. I had always thought that his one and only dream was to spread consciousness, (for most people, that would have been enough). He's been teaching consciousness classes for over 20 years, so it surprised me to hear about his "other" dream.

      The dream is a 1,500 acre retreat center in Costa Rica. It took him about five years to find the property. His dream is to create a space where everyone can come to experience the generative and nurturing energy of nature. The project is named El Lugar, which is named after Gary's book The Place.

      What I know about this project is that the beauty of El Lugar is incredible. The horseback riding, swimming, hiking and tranquility are incredible. But what makes this project something that I've never seen before is that it is being created as a place without judgment. Every person connected to the property will know the value of allowance and no judgment. Can you imagine a place like that?

      That was why I am so interested in the project. It's a project and a place like no other in the world.

      It occurred to me that if every person who used one of Gary's tools contributed $5, the place would be paid for!

      So I'd like to invite you to learn more about El Lugar. I created a landing page to share more about the project. There's a video, some more information, and a link to contribute whatever works for you. If it sounds like something you'd like to bring into existence on this planet, go for it! I'll be forwarding all contributions to the El Lugar project. And if it doesn't work for you financially, energetic contributions are welcome too!

      I'm personally contributing to the project a couple of different ways. One of them is that I'll be teaching a marketing class which starts on August 22nd. 80% of the profits will go to El Lugar.
      You may know that I have an entirely different way for people to market their business that I call Being Marketing. It's been the system that many well-known clients of mine have used to launch very large campaigns globally. It's based on drawing people to the energy and invitation that you are. If you'd like to attend the 6 week teleseminar, please visit www.beingmarketing.com to sign up!
      I'll be interviewed today on Living in the Magic of Possibilites and Joy of Business today at 5:30pm.

      With Ease and Joy,
      Cynthia Torp
      Director, The One World Puja Network
      cynthiatorp@...

      These links connect directly to your favorite hosts: Blossom Benedict, DeAnne Hampton, Esateys, Gary Douglas, Dr. Dain Heer, Hans Christian King, James GillilandKerrie O'Connor, Marlise Karlin, Mas Sajady, Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar, Sarah De La Mer, Dr. Steven Greer, Suzanna Kennedy, and Tamara Younker
      Marlise Karlin is launching her second season on the One World Puja Network. This season's lineup of guests is really going to be incredible. She is also accepting one OWPN listener to be a panelist on the new show. Stay tuned for the info on how to be part of her new show!

      Here are the shows for this week:
      Monday, August 19, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Becoming Limitless" - Hosted By Mas Sajady

      Mas Sajady
      Weight Issues and What We Can Learn From Them
      For this seminar, we will discuss the issues of weight and the spiritual reasons behind them.
      • What is my body trying to tell me?
      • What are the reasons why my body holds on to weight?
      • Is my body going through a "cycle" or a life-long pattern?
      • Why are so many people, especially women, so discontented with their weight and body image?
      • Am I destined to be unhappy for my whole life?
      Mas will provide his easy to understand explanations and real life examples to demonstrate how we can be happy with our bodies and in our bodies.
      Monday, August 19, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "Modern Day Mysticism" - Hosted By Hans Christian King

      Hans Christian King
      Karma & Your Next Life

      Is Karma God's law to regulate good and bad behavior -- or is it simply part of your life review? The Law of Free Will states you are ultimately in charge of what happens, thus could God dictate what you must do? Is Karma merely a choice whether to re-visit an event to grow your soul? If you have created negative energy through a deed, is it God's will or yours to re-visit the issue?

      Tuesday, August 20, 2013 : 12:30pm Pacific
      On "The Sheila Show" - Hosted By Sheila Gale

      Hope Fitzgerald
      Awaken Infinite You!

      Since her spiritual awakening at the Findhorn Foundation in 1976, Hope Fitzgerald has been a dedicated seeker of truth, healing and wisdom. For 15 years, her expertise in spiritual dowsing has helped people transform their lives. In 2010, she was directed through channeling to launch a series of workshops introducing an energetic called The Infinity Wave. These Wave Energy Evolution workshops are comprised of powerful practices that have help many participants to create miraculous healing breakthroughs. In 2011, Hope launched the Wave Energy Center for Conscious Evolution, dedicated to the positive, expansive development of the individual, the community and the earth.
      Wednesday, August 21, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Empowerment" - Hosted By Kerrie O'Connor

      Kerrie O'Connor
      Embodying Our Divinity

      We came to the Earth plane to experience duality or separation from our Divine Nature. Now, we are re-membering, re-claiming, re-connecting to our Divine Nature. As we do we literally reflect that energy signature throughout our energy field.

      Join Kerrie as she reminds you of your true Divine Nature and how to embrace and embody that energy.

      Topics to be covered:
      • Reflection or "mirror" over thymus high heart
      • Embodying and embracing the Divine within and throughout
      • Reflecting our God Self -- Deflecting the Ego -- Wounded Child
      • Attunement to connect to the Divine within and throughout
      Wednesday, August 21, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "The Lightness of Change" - Hosted By Blossom Benedict

      Blossom Benedict
      Creating More Magic
      This is a live call-in show starting at 2:00pm Pacific / 5:00pm Eastern.
      Do you know people who seem to create magic all of the time? It's not luck or karma that creates that.
      What are they being that you aren't? Where have you been magic in the past? And what could you add to your life that would invite more of that?
      Thursday, August 22, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Lightworkers of the New Earth" - Hosted By Asara

      Dee Wallace & Asara
      Bright Light, Spiritual Lessons

      n this Video interview ~Asara~ speaks with Dee Wallace, who played the role of Mary, the mother in the hit movie "E.T.: The Extraterrestrial". Dee has now published a profound book, "Bright Light: Spiritual Lessons from a Life in Acting."

      With great wit and profound wisdom, Dee is sharing her experiences as an actor and how it relates to manifesting our desires. You will be surprised how close these lessons are.

      Dee Wallace is now a renowned Healer and Spiritual teacher, and is holding Seminars entitled "Loving Yourself Seminar" and "Bright Light Seminar". She also has created a DVD workshop called "The I Love Me Playshop". Her "I AM" Webinar, based on the "I AM Principle" and all her Products are available at www.iamdeewallace.com

      ~Asara~ is a trance-channel for Adama of Telos and Archangel Michael, who are offering to the audience three free gifts, "Three Ways to Increase Your Inner Light and Co-Create Your New Reality."

      Friday, August 23, 2013 : 9:30am Pacific
      On "Conversations in Consciousness" - Hosted By Gary Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer

      Gary Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer
      Blast the Past, Create the Future

      When you're finally tired of what was and can't seem to find what is, here are some tools to get you there!

      Friday, August 23, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Conversations With Dr. Steven Greer" - Hosted By Dr. Steven Greer

      Dr. Steven Greer & Nassim Haramein
      The Promise of New Energy

      This is a replay of this amazing interview from June 2013, for those who missed it.

      Dr. Greer will be joined by Nassim Haramein to discuss the promise of New Energy. Both of these men have spent much of their time working on how to make the promise of this new technology a reality. The technological hurdles are one thing. The political and institutional hurdles another. Get a full picture of what we are facing to bring this out and why it is so crucial.

      Nassim Haramein was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962. As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already discovering the universal dynamics of matter and energy, which led him on a journey toward pioneering a new approach to quantum gravity and continual developments in unified field theory. He grew up in Eastern Canada with an innate reverence for the design of nature and a determination to discover the basic building-blocks of creation. Nassim dedicated most of his time to his independent investigation into physics, geometry, chemistry, biology, consciousness, archeology, and various world religions. Haramein's dedication to scientific exploration combined with his keen observation of the behavior of nature led him to a specific geometrical pattern which is at the core of his approach and new perspective in unified field theory.

      Haramein has been delivering lectures and seminars on unification theory for over 20 years worldwide. In 2003 he founded The Resonance Project Foundation, and as its Director of Research leads teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists to explore the frontier of unification principles and their implications. Haramein's lifelong vision of applied unified physics to create positive change in the world today is reflected in the mission of The Resonance Project Foundation. He shares the developments of his research through scientific publications and educational offerings through the Resonance Academy.

      Currently Nassim is focused on his most recent developments in quantum gravity and their applications to technology, new energy research, applied resonance, life sciences, permaculture, and consciousness studies.

      Thank you so much for being a part of this incredible network!
      Thank you for being willing to explore what you know is possible for yourself and the planet.

      Copyright © 2013 One World Puja Network, All rights reserved.
      Our mailing address is:
      One World Puja Network
      6911 Thompson Creek Road
      Applegate, OR 97530