Norma Gentile: TONITE PHONE MEDITATION at 9pm EDT

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013

      Newsletter Norma Gentile
       Norma
      Gentile
      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      Free Songs and Videos

      YouTube Videos

      Podcasts

      Private
      Healings

      Calendar

      Newsletters

      Articles

      Hildegard

      Store

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      Contact

      Links

      FACEBOOK

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.

      READ ONLINE: http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter2013-08.02.html
      PRINT:
      http://www.healingchants.com/NormaGentile_Aug13.02.pdf

      Full Moon Meditation - Tues, Aug 20 at 9pm EDT
      and new healing song JOY! as video or audio
      Dear Friends,

      Since late July we have been experiencing an influx of Sacred Masculine energies into our planet. Much like adding dry newspapers to a fire, these energies intensify our ability to manifest emotions and beliefs as events and physical things into our lives. Both healthy and unhealthy aspects of ourselves are revealed by this magnified creation process, showing us who we were, the beliefs and emotional patterns of our DNA and social family, as well as who we are growing into being. Come, join me for an hour of reflection and meditation on what we are creating for ourselves and what it is that our soul would (perhaps like to) encourage us to choose to create.

      US Callers: +1 760 569 7100
      Canada
      +1 559 546 1300
      To Participate all callers must enter Access Code 299660
      Other countries, see list here

      As with other meditations this will be recorded and posted on iTunes (as a podcast, under my name, Norma Gentile) and also offered through my newsletter.

      EASY WAYS to get my songs, videos, etc
      Below are links that you just have to click on and let the internet do the work. Please do share this and let friends (who may believe they don't know enough to take advantage of the free sound healings, meditations and videos) know about these easy links:

      All of my 100 or so sound healings are being uploaded to my website and can be found under Sound Healings

      The nearly 40 meditations are available to download and listen to free on your iPod, iPhone, or computer at iTunes. This link opens to the full list. Most computers can play the meditations right from this page click here. without using iTunes

      Meditations can still be purcased as CDs and are also available to listen to through my website under Podcasts

      My musical albums
      are all
      HERE in iTunes or HERE on Amazon.com and HERE on my website

      a song from Norma's last concert --
      JOY
      (Quantas Sabes Amar)

      As the Meditation Concert nears its close, all of the healing has been completed. Those energies, even guides and angels, that no longer walk the same path as that of the souls assembled in the room, have been released to follow their own evolutionary path. New guides and angels now populate the room, surrounding and supporting each person. Here is that song of welcome remembrance uniting and reuniting each person with those guides and angels who walk with them along the journey of their soul now.

      A digital photo (in the video version) shows orbs floating near the floor and in the air before the concert begins. I believe these symbolize my conscious invocation of the Nature Spirits / Nature Intelligences of the land beneath and the room at what they consider to be their level of unconditional love.

      - - Click Here for a list of Norma's monthly sound healings, available as mp3 and video

      Get the healing power of a Private Session with Norma's Meditations
      (available as CD or mp3 for iPhone / iPod / computer)
      -
      Meditation #39 from July 22, 2013

      Grounding into Spirit
      How to connect with those guides and Angels within the Earth and lower dimensions that support you.

      Order CD Here
      CD alone $9.99 USD CD w/ $5 donation $14.99 USD CD w/ $10 donation $19.99 USD

      A flow of spoken insights and healing songs from Spirit. Archangel Michael and the Hathors worked through me to create this experience of healing in words and songs. It includes many healing songs, improvised through me from Spirit.

      1 As Above, So Below
      2 Three Healing Songs from Spirit
      3 A new consideration of Grounding
      4 Healing Song with two Tibetan singing bowls
      5 Where is that aspect of Archangel Michael from within the Earth that is already connected to you?
      6 The Pure Energy of Nature and the First Dimension
      7 Notes on the arrival of the Sacred Masculine
      8 Healing with Sound and Spiritual Energies
      9 Closing Healing Song
      10 Release out of Sacred Space

      This meditation includes many healing songs. More of these songs, along with videos, can be found under Sound Healings or Recordings.

      New! - Free Songs, Chants, Sound Healings, Meditations and Videos
      Receive a Sound Healing from Norma without leaving your home!

      Ode to Day Improvisation from live healing oncert (Portland, 2012) for voice and schruti box - video HD - video (mobile) - Audio mp3 only

      An improvisation on Ave Maria (by St. Hildegard of Bingen) with tambura and voice

      O vos flores - You who are Rose Blossoms (voice and harp)
      Medieval Chant by St. Hildegard of Bingen, accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston of Ottawa

      Renewal A sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowl and Voice
      (with multiple photos capturing Spiritual Energies in the room as I sang)

      What are You here to do Now? Two sacred geometry mandala videos

      FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK

      Only about 10% of you see my free videos, online sound healings, essays etc that I post on Facebook. If you want to increase that possibility SUBSCRIBE on my
      official Healing Chants Page. http://www.facebook.com/HealingChants

      This album invokes your personal connection to Archangel Michael and provides a unique healing for you each time you listen to it.

      This is a live recording of a healing concert. The focus is the opening of the heart to Sacred Masculine energies held within the Earth. These sacred energies provide a surround and suppport for the feminine, especially as it relates to the women living in the Middle East, and their emerging Divine Feminine power.
      Featuring Harmonic Tones, Tibetan Singing Bowls, and a small woman's choir
      - chants of the mystic Hildegard von Bingen
      - new chants by Norma Gentile
      - spoken poetry of Hildegard
      - healing energies from Archangel Michael

      AVAILABLE FROM:
      iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby
      LISTEN for free TO A SONG from Norma's album HEALING CHANTS now: Click Here

      CELEBRATE HILDEGARD

      Designs based on Hildegards own poetry and art

      iPhone & iPad goodies / organic T-shirts / cotton / plus-sizes
      children / notecards / tote bags / hoodies / mugs
      Wearable & Usable Sacred Art - bring your Inner Attitude to the Outer World.

      area
      long sleeve
      area
      iPhone cover
      area
      ceramic travel mug
      area
      raglan hoodie
      area
      reusable tote bag

      A Note on Phone Meditations and CDs of Meditations and Teachings:
      As of today, I have 39 Meditations and Teachings recordings available. They cover all on different subjects, some are direct channelings from my guides, most often Archangel Michael, Mary, the Hathor Atamira, Thoth, Shesat or a group of Ascended Masters. Most of them invoke Sacred Space and then focus on an issue and provide time for your guides and angels to work with you energetically.
      Many are drawn from the live Phone Meditations that I offer each month. About half contain healing songs or chants. All are offered freely as podcasts (you can subscribe directly on iTunes > Podcasts > Norma Gentile) or at cost CDs. At this time donations provide the funding for the free monthly (or so) Phone Meditations, the recording and editing process, posting them online and paying the monthly fee to maintain them online for free download. As of today, more than 40,000 downloads of these meditations has occurred. And chances are you have participated. Thank you! I know it is your energy that shapes each meditation and newsletter, and helps pull the information and insights that I share through me from Spirit.
      I look forward to many more meditations, and many more downloads! And yes, please share these newsletters, podcasts and phone meditations with your friends, your email circle and others.

      Private Healing Sessions
      (offered in person or by phone)

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).

      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Please be in touch with me to secure an appointment time. norma@... or 734-330-3997.
      Read more about private healing sessions here

      Norma's other offerings ---
      FACEBOOK
      Get Norma's free videos, sound healings and essays regularly.

      VIDEOS
      Watch Healing Chants online

      RECORDINGS OF HEALING MUSIC AND CHANT
      (sacred chants from Hildegard, improvisations from Spirit and healing songs from the Hathors, available as a CD or download)

      SPOKEN MEDITATION CDs and PODCASTS
      (meditations and information, available as a CD or download)

      TWITTER https://twitter.com/healingchants

      MONTHLY FREE ONLINE SOUND HEALINGS

      Norma Gentile, Healing Chants
      PO Box 971020, Ypsilanti, MI 48198 USA
      734-330-3997, www.healingchants.com
      info@...

      YES please pass this email onto anyone you think would be interested. Just be sure to include my contact info.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)