~ Embracing the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine principles in Unity Consciousness~

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

      ~ Embracing the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine principles in Unity Consciousness~

      One and a half hour tele/webinar conference session with Anrita Melchizedek

      Saturday August 24th - 7pm GMT, 12pm PDT, 1pm MDT, 2pm CDT, 3pm EDT
      London/Lisbon 8pm, Johannesburg 9pm, LA 12pm, New York 3pm, Sydney 5am (August 25th)

      Feminine and Masculine

      In this sacred month of August we experience the Cosmic Fire of Divine Love and Universal Peace, amplified through the Sun and Solar Core and the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta. We are further experiencing a deeper union with Mother/Father God through the astrological and galactic keycodes of Light, experienced initially through the planetary configuration of the Star of David on July 29th, bringing through a deeper integration of the Divine Feminine principles and leading through this month to another planetary alignment on August 25th ~ a second Star of David ~ bringing through a deeper expression of the Divine Masculine principles. Additionally, as this star-tetrahedronal shape activates through our original Divine Eight-Cell Blueprint, and within and around the Light Body of Mother Earth, we experience a merging of the Divine Feminine and Masculine archetypes of Light, the opening of a Peace Portal, and the anchoring of an etheric Temple of Divine Love. As we connect to the Sun, the Central Sun and the Great Central Sun, we collectively create a deeper reverence for all men and women through empowerment, wisdom, justice, reverence and Divine Love.

      The energy of the Divine Masculine and Feminine archetypes of Light is experienced energetically through the second ray Ashram of Love-Wisdom, and in particular through the Office of the Christed One. Through the Overlighting of the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of the Ascended Ray of Christ, we heal all our relationships of abuse and abuser, and embrace our full range of emotions, as we experience the Divine Feminine archetypes of the Goddess, Mother (Queen), Priestess, Warrioress, Lover and Wise Woman, and the Divine Masculine archetypes of God, King, Priest, Warrior, Lover, and Sage.

      As we merge with our Divine Feminine and Masculine Spirits, we bring a focus to the Stargate Peace Portal activation, and the energetic creation of a Temple of Divine Love through the Light Body of Mother Earth, anchoring the Light grids for a deeper level of Divine Love and Universal Peace to be experienced on the sacred earth on which we exist.

      There is a greater sense of collective Christ Consciousness being experienced at this time, and the possibility to shift into the Christed Timelines. We hold this focus for ourselves and all Life in this Golden Age of Light, as together we experience and know ourselves as sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love in full expression of our Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine archetypes of Light.

      All participants will receive a high quality Mp3 recording following the telewebinar. You may also like to consider registering and receiving the recording and eBook if you are not able to listen live at this time.

      To make payment under the teleseminar link, via paypal or credit card please  click here ~ please remit payment under the Tele/webinar with Anrita link.

      For your time relative to the above times, please  click here (Anrita will be in Cape Town, South Africa).

      How does the Teleconference work?

      If you would like to join this teleconference, click on the related link to make payment via credit card or PayPal. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a link to the pre-events page where we will be hosting the conference and a password will be sent to you at least 24 hours prior the event. On the appointed day and time, go back to this page so you can listen in via the web. If you are local to the States and would prefer to use a landline or mobile phone to listen into the conference, this number is also on this link page. These calls are free to US participants only.

      There will be a general Q&A session, usually the last fifteen minutes of each session at which time you will get an opportunity to ask your questions. A box is provided on the link page for those listening in via the web. Please feel free to email us at info@... with any questions you may have around the teleconference.

      PLEASE NOTE WE APPRECIATE YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO FURTHER THE TEACHINGS OF THE MELCHIZEDEK AND PLEIADIAN LIGHT NETWORK. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO AFFORD PAYMENT AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE TELESEMINAR, EMAIL US AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE TELECONFERENCE.

      Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

      Like us on Facebook

      View our profile on LinkedIn

      View our videos on YouTube

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network | Gordon's Bay | Cape Town | 7140 | South Africa