Simona Rich: Full Moon Group Meditation to Spread Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013

      Full Moon Group Meditation to Spread Love

      August 12, 2013 By Simona Rich

      About Simona Rich

      Simona RichI aim to inform, inspire and empower people to change their lives.

      I live in tropical South India, ride scooter, meditate, do yoga and read spiritual books. That's the kind of "unusual" life I always wanted to have.

      Read my story to find out how from humble beginnings I created my life the way it is now.

      Group meditation to spread love There’s not much love in this world.
      The kind there is, it’s usually selfish because it’s conditional.
      To experience unconditional, pure love is such a blessing.
      If not for those who meditate to send love, some people would never experience it.
      Let’s open these poor souls to love, to make their lives more beautiful and light.
      When they wake up to love they can help others to awaken love within too. By sending love this way we can create a snowball effect and really affect the world in a positive way.
      If you need love in your life, by intentionally trying to send love you will indeed receive love. The intention itself will infuse you with love. So this meditation is not limited to those who feel loved; anyone can do it.

      Why group meditation works

      Group meditation reduces violence levels – it’s been proved. Here’s a quote from ISTPP.org:
      This National Demonstration Project to Reduce Violent Crime (…) brought approximately 4,000 participants in the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs to the United States national capital from June 7 to July 30, 1993. …there was a highly significant decrease in HRA crimes associated with increases in the size of the group during the Demonstration Project. The maximum decrease was 23.3% when the size of the group was largest during the final week of the project.
      It’s not the only meditation group which reduced violence levels. All meditations reduce violence in the world, however there’s usually no one monitoring the impact, thus this energy work goes unnoticed.

      Why I created Full Moon Group Meditation to Spread Love

      I decided to create this group meditation to contribute to the growth of love, peace and acceptance in the world. The Full Moon Group Meditation is not limited to any place of the world.
      Anyone that reads these words can participate. The time and date of this Full Moon Group Meditation is August 20 8:45 PM Eastern Standard Time;  August 21 1.45 AM GMT; August 21 7:15 AM in India; August 21 11:45 AM in Australia (Melbourne).
      All these dates exactly correspond to the time of the Full Moon. It’s important for all of us to meditate at the same time! Convert the times given into your own time zone using tools such as The World Clock to not to miss the exact time.
      Please share this time and date with everyone; you can share this post if you wish. I hope that many people would join, because that would significantly reduce the crime rates and low moods as well as loneliness of people all over the world.

      Why I chose the full moon day

      In fact during full moon, everything will be magnified, good and bad.
      The spirit of Invocation, of longing for and reaching for contact with higher beings is strengthened at Full Moon. At each Full Moon, a stream of love is poured forth by all Masters and initiates who have taken at least the Third Initiation.
      Master Djwhal Khul Usually the crime rate increases during the full moon. People can get emotionally really high or low. If we meditate on this day, our meditation power will be increased. Let’s use this magnifying property of the moon to increase love in the world.

      How to meditate to spread love

      In this Full  Moon Group Meditation let’s focus on sending love to those who need it and finally surrounding the whole world with the green energy of unconditional love.
      It’s up to you how you want to accomplish this in a meditation, however if you want my guidance, here it goes:
      • Sit in a comfortable posture, preferably meditation posture.
      • Keep your spine straight but keep your posture relaxed.
      • Get into the meditative mood by focusing on your slow breathing.
      • When you become calmer and as though enter into another way of perceiving the world, it’s time to say a small prayer whole-heartedly:
      I’m sending my love to all those who need it. Let them receive it and feel it. My loving energy is slowly surrounding the whole world and the whole world feels peaceful, happy and loved.
      • Truly feel what you’re saying and you can repeat this small love prayer as many times as you wish. Let’s repeat it minimum 3 times.
      • When you finish saying the prayer, sit without any movement and feel how the loving energy of all the people meditating at the same time infuse world with love.
      • Really feel this energy and amplify it by feeling or visualizing.
      • Be grateful that you have the power to affect the world and thank the energy of love for doing such a great work.
      Meditate as long as you wish this way, at least 20 minutes would be good. Let’s really try to infuse the whole world with loving energy, because it’s a good thing to do.
      Update: Unknowingly I selected a very special day for the Full Moon Group Meditation to Spread Love. It’s a Blue Moon day (Aug 20-21st) which happens once in around three years.
      According to Darkstartastrology.com we can use this Blue Moon to:
      … plug into the stream of consciousness; maybe we can download some valuable information for our souls’ evolution. …we could receive messages from other realms to aid in humanity’s spiritual evolution.

      Lastly…

      If you have any questions, please enter them in the comments below.
      Also please share your experiences after the meditation in the comments – I would love to know them.
      Finally, I’m sending my love to all of you and I really hope that you would take part in the Full Moon Group Meditation to Spread Love.

      © Partial Copyright Personal Development Coach 2013. You may copy the free content of this blog providing you leave a link to this blog after each copied article.