Pleiadedolphininfos: Series of live channelin g Saint Germain ~ Serie 1 part 1 (august 1, 2 013) ~ By Méline Lafont

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013

      Andy
      Saint Germain, I guess the first question I’d like to ask you is, I was wondering if you could just tell us a little bit about yourself.  What your role is in this ascension.  Maybe about some past lives you have had.  People I think want to get you know you a little bit more.  So much has been said and written about you.  Some true, some untrue.  Maybe you could set the record a little bit.  Maybe just about you and who you are, what your role here is.  Just allow people to get to know you on a personal side.  Would you do that?
      Saint Germain
      I would be honored to Andrew.  Do you have two hours or three?
      Andy
      (Laugh) We have one
      Saint Germain
      Well, let’s make a short list then.  First of all, I truly am honored to be here in this time, to serve you all, to assist you all.  That is my great pleasure because my heart is with you and humanity, with Gaia, with the awakening process, with the ascension process.  That has always been my true desire, to accomplish this, and to assist you all in this.  So with this said, let’s begin by a short introduction.
      I have had many past lives on Earth.  A lot of them I have loved so much.  I really always enjoyed life.  I enjoyed music and art, as you know.  I have also enjoyed culture.  I have helped the poor and the rich, the common human.  I was loved by a lot of people.  I still am.  And I love everybody back as much as I am loved.  I am a master of the violet flame.  I did my ascension process on earth with physical vessel.
      Read more »

      When two or more are gathered in intention and heart, the universe will lift them to a place of miracles made manifest.  When a person of wisdom give others his truths and secrets, a new lattice of light is created and each person light quotient is then increased. This is a time of deep reflection into a pool of possibility.  Each situation will touch you deeper and deeper. We as a planet and a collective unit of light are ‘our brother’s keeper’. As a species, we are vibrationally and biologically connected to each other, for it can be no other way.
      Read more »
      Photo by Gretchen Hermey

      Photo by Gretchen Hermey

      Michael
      Today we will speak of lighter things.  We will speak of the great amount of light which you are absorbing every minute of every hour of your days.  We will congratulate you on having brought your world to the very brink of massive but peaceful change.

      The Divine has had a huge influence upon this, certainly.  But it is you who, as you like to put it, have your boots on the ground that have been making the greatest inroads into the change in the very energy field which creates your reality.  Never could this have been done without your intent, your dedication, and your steadfast determination.

      You have learned that the most important and far reaching changes are those you make within, and you have never avoided the work that requires.  The results of what you have done, and what you continue to do, reach far beyond what you can yet imagine.  You have attracted the attention and accolades of everyone in this universe and even beyond.
      Read more »

      The 5th dimension is totally different from the 3rd and from the 4th dimension.
      Differences of the 3rd and 4th dimension
      It operates to a great extent in a completely uncommon way. Maybe, it seems unbelievable, but , it is quite real, because people live in this consciousness of the 5th dimensional schedule.
      First of all the time in 5D dimensional consciousness is instantaneous, which means that all possibilities occurs in the same time and in the same place, at the same moment. Where is our focus, there is our answer. And of course, our attention is there. When we ask, we shall receive.
      In this dimension, it is not necessary to move, or to go anywhere to find the answer. Actually, we don’t need to go anywhere for our experiences, too. It doesn’t seem, but it really comes everything we need. And it comes easily, effortlessly and in abundance. All of this is based upon our attention point. We have to hold in every moment the vibration that we choose.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google