Kundalini Spirit: The Reality about Being Kundalini Active

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 7:09 AM

      WordPress.com
      kundalinispirit posted: "I want to share the reality about being Kundalini Active, and dispel some of the myths and mysteries to those who are not Kundalini active.  When we raise our Kundalini, we are still very much humans.  We have all the human frailties and attributes.  If w"

      New post on Kundalini Spirit

      The Reality about Being Kundalini Active

      by kundalinispirit
      Image
      I want to share the reality about being Kundalini Active, and dispel some of the myths and mysteries to those who are not Kundalini active.  When we raise our Kundalini, we are still very much humans.  We have all the human frailties and attributes.  If we experienced trauma in our lives, we still cope and deal with those emotional issues that still affect our daily lives.  We still have ego that will create fear from our past, and worries about our futures.  We still experience conflict with others, judge others, and feel jealousy, envy, offended, anger, irritated, etc.
      Kundalini active people still must do the ascension work to heal our emotional wounds and release our ego; we do not skip this step to reach full awakening to enlightenment.  What Kundalini active people experience is spontaneous awakening, and a rate of emotional recovery and ego release are accelerated. However, this comes at a price as we experience everything more intensified, since we will feel our emotional wounds within our emotional landscape in the forms of physical blocks in our chakras and energy body, and our mental conditions such as autism, mental illness, or emotional pain will feel more intensified.
      In other words, full awakening is a process and Kundalini active individuals must still proceed through ascension practice to reach this full awakening.  The side effects of Kundalini is our abilities to access the intuitive, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, telekinesis, energy healing, and others intuitive gifts.
      The reality is that full awakening to enlightenment can be reached without Kundalini, since the spiritual practice of emotional healing and releasing ego can be accomplished by everyone.  Anyone pursuing spiritual ascension practice whether through study, meditation, yoga, etc. all can still reach full awakening to enlightenment.  The reality is that there is no magic pill to ascend spiritually.  It is through hard work, persistent, and courage that will allow each of us to reach full awakening to enlightenment.  Blessings of light, Brooke (Copyright 2013 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved)

      kundalinispirit | August 19, 2013 at 8:33 am | Categories: ascension | URL: http://wp.me/p3jMw3-1G3
      Comment   See all comments

      http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/the-reality-about-being-kundalini-active/