Jeshua Online - Daily Message: Be In The Space Of Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013

       Oakbridge University - Jeshua Online
      Message of the Day
      Beloved one, when you are in a space where it looks like it’s a disaster, at that moment take the deep breath and think of someone or some pet perhaps that you love and be in that space of love.

      As you will intellectually choose anew on the emotional level—that is where the power lies—on the emotional level find, feel, live in the space of loving someone or something and you will see changes immediately in the outer; maybe not far away, maybe not big changes that you would like to see, but every change will lead to the bigger change that you have been praying for.

      If you enjoy receiving these messages, you may wish to make a donation to support this international ministry. Click here to make a donation to Oakbridge University, a not-for-profit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for helping to make a positive difference in the world.

      Visit our website: www.Oakbridge.org.