Pleiadedolphininfos: Marilyn Raffaele ~ The Arcturian Group ~ August 17, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 1:33 PM

      August 18-25, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      As the increased energies pour down upon the Earth, people all over your world awaken and begin to realize their potential for the creation of good on their planet. Many are participating in global focuses for the healing and empowerment of the Earth’s inhabitants. These focuses have more power for good than is currently realized by those who take part and is cumulatively energized by the higher realms. Truly we say to you, that where two or more are gathered, there we are also, assisting and magnifying your efforts. Your loving intentions as forces for good on this world never miss their mark. Everything that each of you do is noted and supported from on high and puts the unemployed Angels which surround you to work for the highest good of all, which they do with the greatest of joy.
      Read more »

      170px-Baby_anthony_liekens_01.svgThe newswire is ticking and the feeling of chaos on the inside and outside of you and the feeling of the imminent moment of change nearing is making people go into their lethargic state. The feeling of being displaced here in this world as a being is not new. This feeling is only becoming more clearly visual for some to see. They are really already in that what  some call “5D” as in a dormant state till ready. I say the multidimensional realm to it as I have done before in articles some while ago. The being readied for the transformation can only be complete when we traveled to the point of our new undefined world where we are going to (co)create.
      The way people are more and more feeling that things need not be out-of-place as things can be just as they are without having a label, definition or pattern and will find their balance if extremes are removed or integrated in the neutral space of one.  It is becoming clear for people who go through those processes that they are more at ease, peaceful and do not worry about things like systems, beliefs and activism anymore. They see more and more that their words and language given to them as a tool confuses and controls. Language and words is becoming less relevant as it can not describe the things anymore that we experience in the now.
      Read more »

      As usual, the heightened activity will bring with it heightened dissonance in many of you. In other words, your bodies will feel even less at ease than normal, and your mind night be racing along with it, trying to give its discordant voice to the choir as well. So this will be a time of much disturbance for many of you, both on the inside, but also on the outside, as you will find this heightened feeling of unease seeping out from many of your fellow men. For your world is seemingly very much off balance now, as the old forces are desperately trying to regain the foothold they have lost. But to no avail, we hasten to add, although this will not stop them from trying to put on a spectacular show in order to try to convince you and even themselves that they are more than mere remnants of their former glory. But again, they will fail in this, but not before they might convince some less enlightened minds that they are still under the influence of the same old powers that they have been for eons.
      Read more »

      The Arcturian Group message today is one of hope because dear ones, many of you are losing hope.  You look out at  the world and say nothing is changing, but much is changing dear ones.  We see the light of your world becoming increasingly bright each day as more and more souls awaken to truths far different from that which you were led to believe was truth in the past.

      Much of the chaos you see reflects the actions of those who stand to gain from dissension (sense of separation)  because they sense that they are losing ground--their false words are no longer so easily believed by the majority.   All that holds duality and separation in manifestation is the belief in it--the state of consciousness of the individual manifests as...  You have not known that you are creators, powerful beings who create with the energy of your words and thoughts, but now you are awakening to your power as expressions of the Divine.  This is evolution.  As mankind awakens to the realization that there is only ONE--one life, one mind, one consciousness, one reality, one law,  the source  of duality and separation will  have no substance and can no longer exist.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google