Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter: The Journey Through Human Experience

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013

      Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter
      Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness
      The Journey Through Human Experience
      by Owen K Waters

      In this physical world, the entire range of human experience varies all the way from caveman to cosmic consciousness. These are stages of development which both individuals and society pass through.

      As revealed in my first (now out-of-print) book, The Shift: the Revolution in Human Consciousness, much of the 20th century was devoted to the fifth stage of human consciousness, which is intellectual development. Today, people are migrating in droves to the next stage of human growth, which is community-aware, heart-centered consciousness.

      To put that in terms of the different density layers of existence, humanity is currently in upper third density ("Upper 3D") and is transitioning into lower fourth density ("Lower 4D"). The stages of human consciousness and the density layers of existence relate to each other as follows.

      The Material Tier of Density Bands

      Stage 1. Upper 1D Survival instinct
      Stage 2. Lower 2D Tribal grouping
      Stage 3. Upper 2D Courage and exploration
      Stage 4. Lower 3D Hierarchical order
      Stage 5. Upper 3D Intellect and physical science
      Stage 6. Lower 4D Community awareness

      The Spiritual Tier of Density Bands

      Stage 7. Upper 4D Unconditional love
      Stage 8. Lower 5D Inspiration and intuition
      Stage 9. Upper 5D Higher mental development
      Stage 10. Lower 6D Spiritual enlightenment
      Stage 11. Upper 6D The angelic realm
      Stage 12. Lower 7D Cosmic consciousness

      If my Mind is in 4D, Why is my Body Still in 3D?

      While your mind can freely move up and down the frequency scale, your physical body is anchored to the vibrational frequency of the physical body of the planet. The planet, currently in upper third density, is at the borderline of the transition from 3D into 4D physical existence, which is why life today is so full of rapid change.

      Avoiding the Trap of Making Comparisons

      In the physical world, humans can experience the entire range of physical experience and take as many incarnations as they need to achieve this. Although people work their way from the lower frequencies to the higher ones, it is best to avoid thinking of some people as 'better' than others because to do so drops you back into the limitation of Stage 4 hierarchical thinking.

      A more practical way of looking at the different frequencies of consciousness is to visualize a piano keyboard. The C octave actually is directly related to the 12 stages of human consciousness. Middle C resonates to stage 1 survival consciousness, while the next 11 notes correspond exactly to stages 2-12 of human consciousness.

      There are 7 major keys in the C octave and 5 minor keys. They all have equal function in the musical performance. Nobody thinks of the B key as better than the A key, even though it does have a higher frequency.

      You could also think of the journey through human experience as being like a train ride, with many stopping places to see along the way to the final destination. If you chose to take a train ride from New York to San Francisco, for example, you might follow this route:

      New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Charleston West Virginia, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Chicago, Omaha, Denver, Salt Lake City, Reno, Sacramento, and, finally, the San Francisco area.

      Along the way, it doesn't matter which stage you have reached, so much as the sights, the experiences, and the joy that you gain from the experience. The soul of a person stopping in Philadelphia is no different than the soul of a person stopping in Sacramento.

      Life is a package of experiences. Every stage along the way has equal value. And, when you get to San Francisco, you might just turn around and take the train back again, just to get more of the same experiences.

      P.S. Be sure to visit the ongoing free course, "Discover Your Sacred Purpose in Life", at:

      www.spiritualdynamics.net/free

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive your
      newsletters direct from www.SpiritualDynamics.net

      This newsletter is sent from the Spiritual Dynamics Academy, Delaware, USA.