Quado's Garden: Today You are Free! ~ Power Animal of the Week: Doe & Butterfly

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      Today let us be in the moment. Letting go of the regrets of the past, the worries of the future and embrace the mystery of true peace, joy, and happiness. All of these are a fruit and aspect of love. A mystery which is and always has been ready to open for us and remind us that these have always been apart of us, of Who We Are. There is a freedom of Mind, Body and Spirit as we Open ourselves to the Divine Wonders within us and that is reflected in how Our Earth and the Universe Opens and manifests to us. Within and without, Above and Below are once more experienced as One and that is Freedom. Freedom that creates, plants and births transformation on all scales both collectively, individually and universally. Can you know what is to come? Perhaps yet there is a crispness and clarity of Spirit that brings the sensation of anticipation. That Knowing which we can embrace and open to within being consciously aware of the details. Yes we are Co-Creators. It is in these very moments of Co-Creating that we can enter into new paradigms, shift ourselves into a deep place inside where we reconnect to and experience genuine, authentic peace, serenity, wholeness, confidence, passion and, at the root and height of it all Pure Unconditional Love. Reawaken your wings and listen to that heartbeat of our Earth, of the Universe. For that heartbeat you will discover is your own. Fly to new adventures and trust your intuition Knowing that you are and will experience life and love fully and wondrously.

      The 'effort' is in our choosing. Choose from the Spirit that moves within you and experience that lightness of being; the lightness of the Soul and become that much more attuned to the Spirit within you that lives, breathes and moves throughout all existence. You are not infinitesimal. You do matter. For you carry the seeds and fruit of the Divine within you and you are paving the way for transmutation and transformation. Deer guides and teaches her wisdom to enable us to trust ourselves and experience life fully with a heart that expands and attunes to the Pulse of Life, of Love. We relearn and re-experience that there is nothing to fear and the Butterfly returns to continue her flight with us as we fly into higher and deeper realms of being and existence.

      This will, be and is a Day of Freedom. Live it. Breathe it. Receive it. Embrace it. Be it and that Know that Freedom is a gift that we give to ourselves and to one another. The Freedom to Love and to share that Love together as we create, make, sing and dance to this eternal transforming Song. *:x lovestruck

      Today You are Free!

      Today is a day for freedom.  Today is a day to be as the bird, singing and full of joy, leaving worries, troubles and regrets far behind.

      Right now, take off from that bough and fly.  Feel yourself lifting up into the sky.  Look down and see how your worries are as nothing, just like little dots upon the earth.  Lift off and see how the past does not exist, the future does not exist.  All that exists is this moment, full of freedom, full of joy, full of a deep peace inside.

      Today, be as the bird.  Fly, fly to adventures unknown.  Let the wind gently take you where it will.  Feel the ease and grace of it.  No striving and trying.  No controlling.  Just lifting gently and easily on the breeze of life, tipping your wing just a little to go this way, just a little to go that way, using the power of the wind to propel you along, easily, gracefully and effortlessly.

      This is the way to live.  Free and powered by forces under your wings, gently, lovingly lifted and carried into each moment and embracing it as it comes.

      Ah, how blessed you are!

      The Doe
      Effortlessness          Awareness          Intuition

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the doe fill you. Click here to listen to the Doe's Song.

      You are blessed indeed to have the beautiful doe as your power animal.  She appears delicate, but she is very strong.  Her strength comes from her deep connection to all that surrounds her.  She will teach you to stand within the moment, quiet and observant, sensing all that is, feeling each leaf of the forest as a deep part of your being.

      She will also teach you lightness, lightness of the spirit and of the feet.  With a deep intuitive sense of what is, you will know exactly when to take action and to do so decisively, moving quickly and gracefully in response to your knowing.  She will teach you to sense the world around you so deeply and instinctively that you are always one step ahead of the events coming your way.

      Let her light spirit fill you with the freedom and joy of being, so that you bound and leap through life effortlessly, always sure-footed, always deeply attuned, even when entering a new part of the forest.  She will help you welcome the new experiences of life, giving a joyous welcoming to new beginnings.

      As the doe, you will learn to be fearless, to trust your intuition completely and know that a deep awareness and connection with the world, combined with a belief in yourself, is the best possible protection there is.

      The Butterfly
      Transformation          Acceptance          Gratitude

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the butterfly fill you. Click here to Listen to the Butterfly's Song.

      The ultimate symbol of transformation is now an integral part of your life.  Be glad, for you are the butterfly!

      The butterfly energy will allow you to continually transform, gradually lifting your level higher and higher as you cycle through the stages of birth, crawling, cocooning and flight for each new stage of your life.

      And as you go through this process, over and over, learn to accept that each stage is a necessary part of transformation.  Butterfly energy will help you not only accept, but actually enjoy the early crawling stage, as you learn new skills and new ways of being.  This energy will also help you understand that the chrysalis stage, wrapped in a cocoon with direction unclear, is a necessary state before you can emerge in your full glory.

      And as you finally emerge as a butterfly, something that will happen to you many times in your lifetime, stretch out your beautiful wings and fly, enjoying life to the fullest, engrossed within this moment and this moment only, as you drink the nectar of the garden and give thanks for the many blessings of your life.

      And then, of course, you will do it all over again, for you are the butterfly.