Expect Wonderful: The Purity of the New Age Arises

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013

      news from the ideafrontier

      And like you're at home -- open, exuberant, curious, free to explore and live and be YOU.

      The time has come really, to claim everything you know as truth and let it inform your life, the way you live, apply it, take it into the world and let it shape your life.

      The energies are continuing to be very supportive to lots of clarification and expansion. Like many of you, I've been surrendering to this time and just attempting to cultivate my energy and my experience as well as possible.

      Today I was delighted to begin receiving a message from Michael while I was making the bed, I dropped everything to receive/ transcribe this message:

      Very inspiring. Click the link above and let yourself open your heart and invite a direct connection with Michael. The angels, ascended masters, archangels and all that YOU are...all are awaiting your attention and invitation to support and assist you.

      And...

      **NEW** Soar fest with some new features is in the works...thanks for such great suggestions.

      Look for details on that soon!

      Meanwhile .... lots of love,

      Meredith

      ___

      Expect Wonderful Community: Legion of Michael
      For more information, visit Expect Wonderful.

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Saint-Michel | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102