Pleiadedolphininfos: Wes Annac ~ The Hathors of Earth’s Solar Astral Planes: Influential Awakenings, Accepting Unexpected Truth and C reating Collective Revolution

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013

      PictureHi Everyone.  Here is a video that I just made on how you can heal yourself.  Everyone can heal themselves.
      If you clean and energize you etheric body, you can heal your physical body.  I hope you like the video.  I am sending all of you lots of love and many blessings..

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      The energies Creating and sustaining your realities are being continually boosted in purity, and we mention this process at the start of our communication to let you know that it has once again been expanded upon quite exponentially.
      This has been brought about because of very important celestial events that have taken place recently, and we can say with joy that plenty more will come as you find yourselves assimilating energies that are ever-increasing in purity.
      The continual increase in purity of the energies you’re absorbing in every moment means that you’re reaching elevated planes of consciousness and perceptual awareness. Your perspective in every moment will begin to reflect the continual purity increases being given, but of course, this is a process that comes about in increments.
      This is why the purity of energies Creating and sustaining your realities hasn’t been boosted to match the realms of the fifth dimension all at once. Your bodies must adjust to the energies you’re being given as you collectively ascend, as we don’t wish to burn your temples out by having you absorb energies that are far purer than you’d yet be ready to absorb.
      Read more »

      http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/imagaine-freedom/
      Music to read by below:
      A major part of manifesting is intention as I am sure most already know. Intention is created when we envision what it is we are desiring and experiencing it with all of our senses as best we can. Imagine freedom! I would like to suggest we all set in place what we will do on the day we are handed our freedom. Will we celebrate and cheer our lungs out? Will we cry with joy? Will we feel gratitude? It is a good thing for us to think about because this time is not far off now. What will humanity do as a whole? It will be very interesting to witness this first hand. I imagine it as a day of mass picture snapping with cell phones to capture the moment to savor for times to come. I imagine strangers hugging and kissing strangers much like the famous photo of the sailor kissing the nurse when the war was over.
      We need to consider this time before it gets here, how will we react? This occasion will be like other moments in time where we have worked for something and then it comes and then it is gone. Kind of like Christmas. Could there be a let down when we finally reach our goal? What will we do when there is no longer a battle to be waged? We need to get right within ourselves now so we are prepared. Caged animals often are frightened when offered freedom. We think we will know when the time comes, but how can we really? It’s never been done before. Suddenly having all fears lifted, all worries cease I would imagine could be quite unsettling. If we are firmly planted in our hearts, follow synchronicity and care deeply for all others I think all will be well. So we must work on these things and be ready.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      Uploaded on 16 August 2013 by pearls2u
      This video is just an update of my experiences since 7/29/13 Planetary Merkabah took us into this stargate. I feel LOST…. Feels like I’m in a Birth canal between two worlds. All is so very perfect though… LOVE!
      A few other friends have posted videos and material on this time I would like to share with you.
      Daniella Breen
      Read more »

      birthday_cakeHello Friends!  This week I’m off on a fun-filled family road-trip.  After spending the summer in Boston, we’re all packed up and heading out to to drop my son off at school in New York, and then it’s home to Florida.  Dogs, kid, Grandma, too much luggage…(kind of the stuff Reality Shows are made of.)  In my world, there’s never a dull moment!
      For me, the end of summer-break also signals a brand new beginning.  I have lots of new projects that I plan to tackle this fall!  Therefore, I feel this is the perfect time to post one of my original messages from Archangel Haniel.  While it is from last October, the advice she shares is applicable at any time.  She talks about how we can literally reinvent ourselves each day, if we want to.  She reminds us that we are constantly transforming, and that this is truly a cause for celebration.  I hope you enjoy her loving words.
      Read more »

      It’s already happening though the comet known as ISON (International Scientific Optical Network - a telescope part of this network made the find) is still a way away from becoming visible to the naked eye, and as such, collective consciousness. No matter. The doomsayers are on it. I had not planned on commenting on this comet for a while, but the surging spin and speculations beginning to clog consciousness in cyberspace must be abated.

      Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) was discovered by Russian sky watchers, Artyom Novichonok and Vitali Nevski, on September 21st of last year. Its acclaim rose as speculation of a fabulous visual show sure to follow hit the sky watching wires. However, now, the projections for ISON’s visibility are less optimistic. Regardless, the comet will soon be called the Blue Star (uh, it’s a comet), Planet X, Nibiru and who knows what all as it receives more publicity in the press.

      Historically, comets have been seen as indicators of changes in world leadership. There is reasonable empirical evidence to support those claims, though perhaps not statistically significant. If this trend persists in this cometary apparition, global leaders born in the early degrees of the sign of Sagittarius might want to watch their p’s and q’s. Regardless, comets are also known as vehicles for bringing great souls to incarnation, most likely the best association of comets to global affairs.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google