    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013

      Newsletter / August 16, 2013

      In This Issue
      Message from The Golden Ones
      Remove Fears IMMEDIATELY
      Joint Pain
      Flu Shots
      Sleep Apnea
      Free Guided Meditation Exercise
      New Audio Version - How To Play The Game of Life - book
      Astrology/Numerology Reports
      Study with the Masters
      About Tim
      Join My Mailing List
      Email Me
      Invite Tim to your area

      Heart Sunset
      Message from The Golden Ones - Conscious Mind Continuation
      We want to contune discussing the functions of a soul's Conscious Mind.  We mentioned the soul uses Conscious Mind  along with........
      Fears are Emotional Parasites attached to your Light Body and can be removed in seconds!!!
      Not only do I use this technique, but I have assisted others from around the world to remove FEARS from their Light Body in seconds.  If this techniques does not work for anyone immediately, please email me and I will personally assist you.
      Joint Pain
      Six foods to reduce inflamation in joints...........
      Flu Shots
      Flu Shots do not save lives...........

      Sleep Apnea
      Sleep apnea?  Chronic snoring?  Weak breathing? Chronic exhaustion?  Insomnia from sleep apnea?  Physical breakdown from..............

      Free Guided Meditation Exercise
      Meditation MP3s for Beginners
      This is a series of three meditation exercises for beginners.  There are six MP3 tracks, two tracks for each exercise.  The first exercise, two tracks, is free to see if this is something that may be of interest to you.  Cost for entire series is $15.
      This book is Tim's personal experience with the teachings of the Great White Brotherhood and The Golden Ones.
      Written over the past seven years but not allowed to finish until we moved into the 5th Dimension.  Thirteen Chapters with Thirteen Rules with less than 100 pages but over 40 years of teachings.
      Extremely accurate reports!!!
      The individual reports
       will provide an overview of who you are, you challenging aspects, your gifts and abilities and an understand of your unique Astrology profile.  No two persons have the same Astrology profiles.
      The Couple Compatibility Reports
       will identify challenging aspects as well as areas where you work well together.  These reports are excellent for potential relationships.  They will provide a indept analysis of the future person you will be in partnership with, personal, business or family.
      Study with the Masters - Intense program to quickly assist you in embracing who you are and learn to use the tools of the 5th Dimension, taking charge of your reality.  You will understand how to Master Your Thinking and why some of your dreams come true and others never materialize.  Understand the workings of Conscious Mind, Subconscious Mind and  Universal Mind.

      The Path To Oneness | PO Box 339 | Naples | NY | 14512