Healing Sounds: UK Event with Jonathan Goldman--Don't Miss! Rare Opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013

      2011 Healing Sounds Header
        Rare UK Event !
      Jonathan Goldman
      Header
      London, England
      Sept. 21-22, 2013
       Jonathan Goldman is Back!
      First UK appearance in 20 years!

      Sept. 21 - The Power and Principles of Sound

      JOnathan Goldman headshot small Sat. Sept. 22
       Evening Presentation

      Healing Sounds Pioneer Jonathan Goldman will awaken the joyous and extraordinary healing power of sound in us all!

      Join internationally acclaimed teacher, author and Chant Master Jonathan Goldman and discover how the power of sound can heal and transform our lives.

      This multi-media presentation includes group exercises, sound healing techniques, extraordinary visual images, award winning healing music, and cutting edge scientific and spiritual information.

      Find out how your own self-created sounds can enhance your health and wellness, and learn how the power of Sound can:
      • Energize our brains
      • Increase our immune system
      • Enhance relaxation
      • Tune our nervous system, resonate our DNA and cellular structure
      • Reduce stress and heighten our consciousness
      Register Button

      Sept. 22 - Frequencies Of Healing

      Andi & Jonathan Goldman Sun. Sept 22
      Full Day Workshop

      Discover the secrets of Sound Healing  with  Healing Sounds pioneer Jonathan Goldman, who teams with his wife, holistic psychotherapist and Sound Healer
       Andi Goldman

      Featuring material from the Goldmans' award-winning books Healing Sounds and Chakra Frequencies, the "Frequencies Of Healing Seminar" is a step-by-step process of vibrational activation using sacred sound.

      Activities will include:
      • Vocal Toning the Chakras: Vowels As Mantras-the power of your own self created sacred sounds to resonate your charkas

      • Breath and Toning Exercises---to open the pathways that allow sound to be expressed comfortably

      • Pythagorean Tuning Forks -to initiate balance and harmony for yourself

      • Fundamentals of Vocal Harmonics-sounding two notes at the same time for resonance of the body, brain and etheric fields.

      • Global Harmonization-Heart/Brain coherence toning meditation for planetary healing and peace.

      • And much more!
      Register Button

      Jonathan Goldman has worked with masters of sound from both the scientific and the spiritual traditions, and has been empowered by the chant master of the Dalai Lama's Drepung Loseling Monastery to teach Tibetan overtone chanting. healingsounds.com

      Andi Goldman, MA, LPC, is a licensed psychotherapist specializing in holistic counseling and sound therapy. She also developed Tele-Counsel, the nation's first telephone counseling service specifically for homebound clients. healingsounds.com

      Healing Sounds | P.O. Box 2240 | Boulder | CO | 80306